Gerard Butler GALS

6/23 - Butler is a Milan Man

heISmyGspot

I got it.

OMG those boys! Eat something! One had cleavage as big as mine! That was just awful to watch

Okay, if Gerry ends up with one of those white hats, I'm hunting him down and :bonk: taking it from him and burning it. Or those bags!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Not to mention the models look like they are bored out of their minds. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Frannie, click English at the top and it takes you to the right vid

Edited by DawnS

Gerry is going home to Scotland tomorrow... Found it in an article. :)

article

Gerard Butler was handling the temperature better. “I’m just about bearing up,” Butler said. “I’ve been doing a load of photo shoots so I’ve had a lot of stuff on. It’s difficult for a Scots boy like me.” Butler was heading to Scotland on Tuesday en route back to his adopted home America. “I’m actually off to the Highlands for a while to breath some fresh air,” he said.

article

Gerard Butler was handling the temperature better. “I’m just about bearing up,” Butler said. “I’ve been doing a load of photo shoots so I’ve had a lot of stuff on. It’s difficult for a Scots boy like me.” Butler was heading to Scotland on Tuesday en route back to his adopted home America. “I’m actually off to the Highlands for a while to breath some fresh air,” he said.

:penguin: :penguin: FINALLY!!!!

I'M A 3 AM GAL!!!!!!!! :bow:

Edited by phoenixgirl

I am SOOOOOO happy to hear he is going back home to the Highlands for some R&R! I hope, hope, hope Lolita is with him this time and she can meet the land that he loves! I can just see her running free in the Highlands with her tongue hanging out of her mouth having the time of her life. I know that would make Gerbear happy seeing that.

Say hello to your family for us, Gerry! We love you, glad you are going home for awhile. Get that much needed rest you so deserve!

:hugs:

Do you think any of those clothes come in Man Size or was this the prep school line? ;)

And remember the really wrinkled shirt from "The Ugly Truth"? I guess really wrinkled is in. Who knew? ;)

Lucky Gerry. Off to the Highlands, away from the heat and back to the jeans and t-shirts. :wave:

article

If only I could join him!! I miss Scotland so much!!

*Sarah

Gerry in Europe again!!!!! :yay: We missed you so much here!

" :ohbaby: , mee too...I'm glad I'm back at home "

I wish you have a great time in your homeland, Gerry!

:lolita:

Hugs!

Bel

PS, Come to Spain to visit a land I'm sure you'd love it!

I hope he stays in Scotland for a while. I hope he sleeps and plays and has fun with Lolita (I'm kind of assuming he got to take her with him). I hope his Mum reminds him he's just a boy (like making him do the dishes); and on a personal note . . . God please let him get his burr back!!!

I asked Moira this morning if there is any news or anything about him being home. Nope. He can still be anonymous in Scotland; and that makes this visit home even better!

Lisa

I hope he finally can do what he really wants to for some time. It somehow does not seems to me he really chose himself to go all these fashion shows, at least he didn't seem to enjoy it that much (who would? This is a pure business... Especially if the models were so pitiful as those in the spot). But it is a prestigeous event, if he was invited, and there was even a party in his honour... It was probably very difficult to refuse, even if he might have preferred to be in Scotland instead.... :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie

I asked Moira this morning if there is any news or anything about him being home. Nope. He can still be anonymous in Scotland; and that makes this visit home even better!

I am so glad to hear there is no news of him in Scotland. He will be able to come and go as he pleases without the stalkerazzi blocking his every move and cameras in his face all the time. It means one of two things: either the UK press has enough respect to leave him alone or that he is not "well-known" enough for the UK press to care. I guess only those GALs who live in the UK will be able to tell it like it is.

I'd like to think optimistically so I would like to believe it's more the former than the latter.

Anyhooo....BE FREE, Gerry! Do you what you want to do, go where you want to go and see who you want to see!

Well unless it is something really juicy I guess the press are not really interested in him. There ws a flurry of activity over his personal life when he was supposedly dating Cameron but those stories seemed to make out it was him that was the lucky one and they were more about her than him.

The way I look at it is the press have their insiders in all sorts of places and if some eagle eyed journalist read this story and wanted to find out what airport and airline he was coming in via on that Tuesday they could have and got a bit of a scoop - that's all saying he did come to Scotland from Milan on Tuesday. He may have come back via London and not necessarily direct up to Scotland. A nobody like myself could tell you that there is one flight a day direct to one airport in Scotland from Milan but it is on a low coast airline and even though Gerry can be cheap and chearful I would expect him to use the likes of BA. The fact he came over to the UK on BA would make me think he had his schedule all sorted out in advance and if he was travelling First you can make changes easily enough up to last minute if your schedule changes unexpectedly. His mum lives in an area that is as easily accessible from Edinburgh as it is Glasgow and there are lots of shuttles a day coming from London to both these airports and as I said I am sure journalists have their insiders working for the airlines that they could find out easily enough exactly when he is coming in. Unfortunately nowadays in this state of heightened security you cannot use a false name when booking a flight unless you have the false ID to back it up.

Moira

Guest Pilar

I hope he finally can do what he really wants to for some time. It somehow does not seems to me he really chose himself to go all these fashion shows, at least he didn't seem to enjoy it that much (who would? This is a pure business... Especially if the models were so pitiful as those in the spot). But it is a prestigeous event, if he was invited, and there was even a party in his honour... It was probably very difficult to refuse, even if he might have preferred to be in Scotland instead.... :pointy::pointy::pointy:

I have a different opinion on that. LOL!

I beleive he enjoys VERY much the fashion events and parties and clothes. Not to mention the eye candy.

(I also find his energy level amazing. There are times I wish I could say to him...."Dude! Chill!")