Gerard Butler GALS

GALS/PALS Names

zanyzombie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear One,

I just ran across your Gal/Pals name and would like to add mine to your list.

I go by Lady Yvonne but my Gal/Pals name is "Mystic Angel." I will have to start using it.

I still can't get over your remark about "King Me." I still laugh when I think of it.

I loved it.

Blessings,

Yvon <><

Can you add a name for me? :wave:

I think I would like to be Queen of Everything Gal

Long story as to why, but it is my joke name on another site

I'd like my GALS name to be Gerry's Tennessee Belle...

Hi! DawnS and Gerry admirer!

I've added your GALS names to the list.

:Welcome2:

Cheers!

zany

I'd like my GALS name to be Gerry's Tennessee Belle...

Hi! DawnS and Gerry admirer!

Cheers!

zany

Hi back Zany! Thanks for adding my name! :pointy:

Zany,

Can I also have this added to my GALS name?? LAST ONE, I PROMISE!

"Mistress O' The Pole"

(A little joke from the new Gutter Pub "Gus McSheridan's") If it's too much now, just let me know...I think this makes 5. :lol:

Thanks a bunch!

Hugs,

Marissa

Goodness Marissa!

And I thought my name was long! :doh:

:funnyabove:

What?! We both have 5!

If it's too much, I'll take it off (wait, did that sound funny?). But I like bein' Mistress O' the Pole. It suits me. :dance:

Please add "Lucky Ladybug Gal, Purveyor of Dark Chocolate Gerry Creams, and Gerry's Super Fan (according to the Toronto Star)."

Thanks. Linda

Edited by greatgadsby

Zany Girl,

Could you officially add to my name, "Feel the love Gerry" Gal? Apropos as I coined the phrase at the Vegas '06 con, in another of those spontaneous moments, and was correctly credited by our transcriptionist extraordinaire, Ms. Spotty too Hotty, The Holl Doll - HeIsMyGSpot!!

Thank you ever so much,

Katie

Edited by Songbird

Wait.. WTH? Slice by who?!?!

:rotflmao:

Psssst, Bethy...

Licken Dicken is my nickname for none other than our very own Gutter GAL, Leslie Dicken.

I think that ^ sounds muuuuuuch better!!! :D

Well.. considering that I am Queen.. it might as well be declared. And I am Keeper of the Grail, not just the one who drank from it..

So my name is..

Her Majesty, The Queen, The Original "Kinks or Vanilla?", Obsessed with Gerry's Silver Bracelet, StrawGerry Candyland, Keeper of, and the only fan to ever DRINK the "Gerry Juice" from the Vegas "Holy Gerry Grail" - 300 Jockey GAL

I swear by Gerry's eyes.. that is the last time I add anything.

Should anything else be added, I will take something away!

I swear it!

:cunning:

Bethy

Zany I need to add to my Gals name, Gerry's 3am Handmaiden is OK but I want to be worthy of Gals, especially the Gutter Gals, any suggestions?

Anna x Posted Image

How about Gerry's White String?? Or Keeper of The White String?

Still thinking........good thing I'm not due for a color for a few weeks, that natural highlight tends to seep through and slow the prosess.

Oh, and Zany, I added Scorpion Queen and never posted it in here....please add, that makes 5 for me too. *daydreaming* I want to be Marissa or QB when I grow up*

Edited by theblonde

Hobbes smacks self in head I didn't know we needed to post when we added to our GALS names!

I'm probably gonna get spanked for sure

GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Sheri Amour, JJ's personal Towel Girl and Bat Polisher, Guardian of His Majesty's Overbite, Scorpion Wrangler, High Priestess of L.O.S.Y.T,Mistress O'the Kinks

Hmmmmm, I feel kinda weird wanting to be Queen on this site. That honor is already held by our wonderful Bethy.

So I'm thinking I should be something more along the lines of "Kinky Midwestern Gal" I am kinky, I am a midwestern gal, so I guess it fits

I've never been all that good with nicknames for myself. They never quite took.

Marissa- love your new GAL name, hilarious.

Zany,

Can I also have this added to my GALS name?? LAST ONE, I PROMISE!

"Mistress O' The Pole"

You got it Marissa! No problemo! :D

Please add "Lucky Ladybug Gal, Purveyor of Dark Chocolate Gerry Creams, and Gerry's Super Fan (according to the Toronto Star)."

Thanks. Linda

Hi! Linda! :wave: I added your GALS name to the list.

Zany Girl,

Could you officially add to my name, "Feel the love Gerry" Gal? Katie

I sure can Mistress of the big "O"! :D

Oh, and Zany, I added Scorpion Queen and never posted it in here....please add, that makes 5 for me too.

Ok, Kristine I just added it for you. :D

Hobbes smacks self in head I didn't know we needed to post when we added to our GALS names!

I'm probably gonna get spanked for sure

GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Sheri Amour, JJ's personal Towel Girl and Bat Polisher, Guardian of His Majesty's Overbite, Scorpion Wrangler, High Priestess of L.O.S.Y.T,Mistress O'the Kinks

It's ok hobbes...we post it here so no one else has the same GALS name. I added yours, too! :D

I'm thinking I should be something more along the lines of "Kinky Midwestern Gal" I am kinky, I am a midwestern gal, so I guess it fits

I changed your GALS name for you Dawn. :D

Well.. considering that I am Queen.. it might as well be declared. And I am Keeper of the Grail, not just the one who drank from it..

So my name is..

Her Majesty, The Queen, The Original "Kinks or Vanilla?", Obsessed with Gerry's Silver Bracelet, StrawGerry Candyland, Keeper of, and the only fan to ever DRINK the "Gerry Juice" from the Vegas "Holy Gerry Grail" - 300 Jockey GAL

I swear by Gerry's eyes.. that is the last time I add anything.

Should anything else be added, I will take something away!

I swear it!

Bethy

Bethy ~ You don't have to take anything away if you come up (ya, I said it! lol) with another name...that would just be cruel and unusual punishement against your creativity and I won't stand for it baby!

So, see how much the board can take and make it as loooooong as you'd like.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Zany,

Could you please make me Gerry's Irish Lass and Marek's Maiden (if that one isn't already taken that is (I forgot to check).

Thanks!

hugs,

Sue

Zany, could I please have Gerry's Orally Fixated GAL as my GALS name? Thanks! *hugs*

Zany,

Could you please make me Gerry's Irish Lass and Marek's Maiden (if that one isn't already taken that is (I forgot to check).

Thanks!

hugs,

Sue

Oh I hope I'm doing this right..

My name would be "Admirer of the Gerry shoulders, GAL"

Hi! Cricket, Irish and Moonglow! :wave:

Cheers!