Gerard Butler GALS

GALS/PALS Names

zanyzombie

Vanilla-Covered Gal? Or something to do with Vanilla...

With Bethy's permission, of course. :)

*tackles her vanilla girl*

Now I might have started the whole

Gerry's Kinks or Vanilla? thing, but you

are the fricken VANILLA MASCOT!

In fact, when I get a minute, I am going

to make you another vanilla signature.

So you can wear different ones.. :lol:

By the way: SO GLAD TO SEE YOU IN HERE!! :clap:

-The Bethmunk

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked and horrified at you DIRTY tarts.

I am an innocent and pure girl - being corrupted!

I think I'll take Dirty Perv GAL.

Sarah

:rofl1:

I have SO much love for you!

Vanilla-Covered Gal?  Or something to do with Vanilla...

With Bethy's permission, of course.  :)

*tackles her vanilla girl*

Now I might have started the whole

Gerry's Kinks or Vanilla? thing, but you

are the fricken VANILLA MASCOT!

In fact, when I get a minute, I am going

to make you another vanilla signature.

So you can wear different ones.. :lol:

By the way: SO GLAD TO SEE YOU IN HERE!! :clap:

-The Bethmunk

I *heart* you, Bethy!

I'm thinking Vanilla Mascot GAL. :wink:

I can't wait for another siggy! :blowkiss:

Oooo a GAL nickname...okay so SassyMuffin Tart, Baroness Debonka of Gutter Talk and now....

well, a guy at work likes to call me "malevolent" and I usually have vampire related user names..so I'm thinking:

Malevolent Vamp GAL :eye:

:lol: hehehe

well, a guy at work likes to call me "malevolent"

Why????? :blink:

Does he know what it means??????? :unsure:

i.e. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others

Or is there something you need to tell us??? :vamp1:

I've added to mine, in my siggy, so hopefully when we can begin actually using our GALS nicknames I will be Tit-signed tattoed GAL. My tat is in my siggy now too (the seahorse) - but I finally made the appointment to get the words "We're All Connected" added to it. Next Saturday morning it's getting done and will be officially "unveiled" at the Dear Frankie gathering we're having the next day.

Susan, every time I see your siggy, I think..."DAMN I want Gerry to sign my tits too!!!" But alas, I am not nearly as endowed as you are, though not hurting either.

I love your new GALS name!!! Very fitting!!!

As for mine, I just don't know what it will be...any ideas?

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Susan, every time I see your siggy, I think..."DAMN I want Gerry to sign my tits too!!!" But alas, I am not nearly as endowed as you are, though not hurting either.

I love your new GALS name!!! Very fitting!!!

Dr. Em

Gerry's Personal Physican GAL?

:eye:

Susan, every time I see your siggy, I think..."DAMN I want Gerry to sign my tits too!!!"  But alas, I am not nearly as endowed as you are, though not hurting either.

I love your new GALS name!!!  Very fitting!!!

Dr. Em

Oh, I likie!!!!

Any more ideas?

Dr. Em

Susan, every time I see your siggy, I think..."DAMN I want Gerry to sign my tits too!!!"  But alas, I am not nearly as endowed as you are, though not hurting either.

I love your new GALS name!!!  Very fitting!!!

Dr. Em

Oh, I likie!!!!

Any more ideas?

Dr. Em

I think Bethy's is too hard to top!

The only reason I'm "endowed" at all is because my entire body is "overly-endowed"! If I should lose weight it leaves from the chest as quickly (or more quickly) than it does from most anywhere else.

I'm thinking on any suggestions for your GAL name, Dr. Em, will post any that I come up with.

Hey Sporran....

I've just got one question....

Did he giggle when he signed them? :D

I keep thinking that he would get that mischevious smile and giggle. But he'd still sign them! :blink:

Ah well.....

still thinkin about a name...not real sure, but I think I could be the antithesis of Abrock and go with a Kinks name....either that or maybe

Gerry's GALS Pal..... :cheeky:

Semmsb....dirty perv GAL....my GOD we're like twins from different mothers!

Well since I am the creator behind the apparently not so popular because they are never mentioned..Butler Briefs....I think I shall be the ButlerBriefDistributerGal!What do yah think??Too long???Any ideas?? :conf: :ponder:

BTW..Just to let yall know its me Gerrys1PhantomFan from the GB.NE! GALS tread!

Is there anyway I can change my name to Gerrys1PhantomFan instead of The Stranger~Gerry????I didn't realize you could keep your gb.net username,I want people to know who I am,and that I am not a freshly corrupted mind!HEHEHE I've been gone a looong time baby! :drool1: :brows: :booty: Sorry just had to use that last emoticon!!! :lol:

Just maybe a weeee bit long but it's up to you.

Do we have a Gerryism for his bum?

Butter Briefs Gal?

I'm sure you can change your user name...just pm one of the mod's.

Well since I am the creator behind the apparently not so popular because they are never mentioned..Butler Briefs....I think I shall be the ButlerBriefDistributerGal!What do yah think??Too long???Any ideas?? :conf:  :ponder:

BTW..Just to let yall know its me Gerrys1PhantomFan from the GB.NE! GALS tread!

Is there anyway I can change my name to Gerrys1PhantomFan instead of The Stranger~Gerry????I didn't realize you could keep your gb.net username,I want people to know who I am,and that I am not a freshly corrupted mind!HEHEHE I've been gone a looong time baby! :drool1:  :brows:  :booty: Sorry just had to use that last emoticon!!! :lol:

Muahahaha.

*points to her name*

It's magic!

I am a Goddess!

:lol:

For kicks I made her name ButlerBriefDistributerGal for a minute,

but then I fixed it.

Better? :lol:

Hey Bethy!!! Do yah think I should just make my name Gerrys1PhantomFan??? If so you can change it or leave it,I don't mind.It might be easier.... :ponder:

Hey Bethy!!! Do yah think I should just make my name Gerrys1PhantomFan??? If so you can change it or leave it,I don't mind.It might be easier.... :ponder:

Yeah, I just made it the other one as a joke. :lol:

I fixed it.

OK I never curse..by accident sometimes but DA&* THAT WAS BLOODY QUICK BETHY!!! I turned the page like a second later and my name was already changed! I love the service here! :cheeky: OOOOOHHHH it was a joke...so I take it my name idea was pretty lame wasn't it.... :cry: ...hehehe I know it was :lol: :eye: Oh well!That's ok have a laugh at my expense,I don't care :tissues: Just kidding got yah again!Actually I probably didn't! Ookaay I think I'll be going now... :paperbag: I've made an idiot of myself enough as it is!

OK I never curse..by accident sometimes but DA&* THAT WAS BLOODY QUICK BETHY!!! I turned the page like a second later and my name was already changed! I love the service here! :cheeky:  OOOOOHHHH it was a joke...so I take it my name idea was pretty lame wasn't it.... :cry: ...hehehe I know it was :lol:  :eye:  Oh well!That's ok have a laugh at my expense,I don't care :tissues:  Just kidding got yah again!Actually I probably didn't! Ookaay I think I'll be going now... :paperbag:  I've made an idiot of myself enough as it is!

:lol:

I loved the ButlerBriefDistributerGal idea.

If we get nicknames I think you should go with that.

Probably have to be like stated earlier Butler's Briefs GAL

because the other may be too long.

We'll see what happens.

*tickles her*

;)

I keep thinking that he would get that mischevious smile and giggle. But he'd still sign them! 

Sorry - I just saw your comment and you can see the giggle and smile - it is so sexy-cute.

Posted Image