Gerard Butler GALS

GALS/PALS Names

zanyzombie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to add...

"Director of Entertainment for 3AM Enterprises" and "Chief Inspector of Rides at Treasure Trail Amusement Park"

Thanks,

Marissa

Edited: ..."for 3AM Enterprises"...must have been accidentally deleted. :doh: I just added it back on.

Edited by Marissa28

Hi,

I would like to add to my GALS name for the "Official" list...

"Protector of Billy's Close & Personal Friends (Robbie & Bruce)"...

Thanks,

Marissa

"Director of Entertainment and Chief Inspector of Rides for Treasure Trail Amusement Park"

Thanks,

Marissa

Got it.

Cheers!

"Director of Entertainment for 3AM Enterprises" and "Chief Inspector of Rides at Treasure Trail Amusement Park"

Thanks,

Marissa

Edited: ..."for 3AM Enterprises"...must have been accidentally deleted. :doh: I just added it back on.

:rotflmao:

Marissa was hellbent on dethroning me as Queen of the Longest GALS name! :whip:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Bethy

Not true, Bethy! You're still ahead of me with 5 (I have 4). I still have one more to go to tie you.....Don't worry, I'm already thinking about it!!!!! :lol:

Bethy

Not true, Bethy! You're still ahead of me with 5 (I have 4). I still have one more to go to tie you.....Don't worry, I'm already thinking about it!!!!! :lol:

Well let's not get them too long, or we all might have to get them shortened because of lack of space!

::D:

I want to change my name.

Gerry's Yellow Rose, Vanilla Scoop, The Stranger's Blonde Bombshell , Leo's Southern Comfort,

I better check w/ QB first, on that last one.

xox

K

Edited by theblonde

Please add my GALS names: and Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, and Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Isabeau

Edited by Isabeau

Hi, Zany! I'd like to make one more change to my GALS name to include both of my favorite Mopboys. I would like my complete GALS name to be -Green-Eyed GAL, Johnnie's Angel, Keeper of Erik's Masks. Thanks! ::D:

Hi Zany.... I guess I forgot to make it official! Mr.Swan's PAL's name is: Swannie's PAL

Thanks!

Swan

It's ok Swan I got ya covered. I saw his name on the board and added it to the list. ::D:

Now, what would Nathan like for a PALS name?

Okay, are we supposed to pick gal names? I'm ready! I want to be Gerry's keeper of the tongue and salt lick gal! Did I go too far with the salt lick? :lalala::bouncydrool::pant: :bleh2:

Fran aka GKTSLgal :headspin:

Hi! ladyfran and Jsararose! :wave:

I've added your GALS names to the list.

Cheers!

Hi Zany,

Phew! I was sweating that one out. My sister just called me laughing her you know what off and said that I'll probably be kicked off for that name that I chose. I thought it to be quite appropiate. :pant::lol: Now I have to help her think of a name although I'm sure she'll be a little more conservative than me!

:kisswink::thankyou: Fran