Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

2009 CONVENTION ALREADY BEING PLANNED!

Hey! To go with the ocean theme, there is an Aquarium in Vegas! I feel a trip coming on!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So, tell us, K. *holding mic out* Are you excited?

OMG! OMG! OMG! :woo: I, uhhhhh ......... Oh WOW!!! :yahoo: ..............gaaaaaaaah!............Hell's bells! Where's the bathroom??? :flee:

This whole thing has me over here :lmao: Pfft! I wish. :lol:

IM SO EXCITED. I think K is enough for everybody.

I'm calming down now. Starting to get on my own nerves with all this bouncing around. Plus my bra was starting ot complain a bit as well.

:stranger: "KB, luv. I like watching ye bounce." :cunning: It's always the quiet ones!

Oh, it's the Chicken guy!!

Don't you mean chicKen??? :lmao:

Well, as long as we're getting back to basics (with the DF signature) and serving Stranger chicKen and all ... who's making the first Costco run? :rotflmao: (I wish I could access my photobucket to pull out my old siggy ... maybe on the morrow.)

YAHOO!!!!

:gameon:

cant wait- Have Gerritas ready, lounge chair in position, and :grouphug: to all I didnt get to see this year.

ITS :partytime:

And time to

:streaker: thrugh the halls-

See you all in 2009

Annemarie

OK...what is the actual color scheme.... cuz you can do a couple different color schemes to go with nautical.

Is it Navy and white? Red, white and blue? Or something else? Cuz I'll be on the lookout now for the right outfit!

Swannie

I'm hoping for a more of a pacific reef coloring. Deep blues and sea greens. LOVE those colors. (not to mention they look great on me :D )

I'm hoping for a more of a pacific reef coloring. Deep blues and sea greens. LOVE those colors. (not to mention they look great on me :D )

That's what I'm hoping too, Dawn... and I think Susan favors those colors. She's the one, I believe, who said the Convention color scheme would be in her favorite colors.

Swannie

It's in the Dear Frankie color scheme! Scottish greens, teals, blues, greys, golds ...

It's in the Dear Frankie color scheme! Scottish greens, teals, blues, greys, golds ...

OOOOOOOOH.... that's lovely!

Swannie

I'll definitly try to be there! :)

You all make it sound like it's so much fun! I can't wait to meet you all. :wave:

I'm so excited you all are excited for 2009!

As most of you know, we always try to outdo ourselves from the previous year, and you have my word, next year will be no exception.

Hey, like my new siggy?

:hugs:

Dayna

Love it, Dayna.

Understated, classy and beautiful! I'm so excited you guys chose that theme!

Swannie

Perfect sig, Dr. Em!

Expect a spash of coral! :cunning:

I've got 3 piggy banks going at the moment saving up for my trips next year. I have my Disney bank, my Vegas bank and my Misc holiday bank or whatnot. At the rate I'm going I'll need a fourth bank to hold my change. I don't use change, I use whole bills and save the change and it's racking up nicely. Again, unless something totally unexpecting happens I plan on being there for this one.

Cassie

I can hardly wait. I'm saving up right now. Count me in. Something so great to look forward to next year.

WELCOME to GALS ginnywhit! See ya in 51 weeks!

Ooooooo weeeee! I need to get my truck driving job quick smart and in a hurry...but by hook or by crook its going to happen. I was so sad that I joined too late to save for the 2008.

I've got ants in my pants now...and can't wait to meet ya all.

My man will come too but there has to be a comic-con in the vicinity. Perth is having its first...ever. And he's going. He's a cute wee athenian nerd.

Just going to nick off and change the oil on my camel.

Dr. Em, your new siggy is Beautiful!!!

I have already started collecting my money, once the dates are confirmed I am buying my airline ticket and making hotel reservations.

I am ready for 2009!!!!!

So someone tell me what all should I pack??? jeans, shorts, tank tops, nice dress, etc.

I know I have to buy a nice dress for the gala. If I start now I will find something, I hate shopping so this will give me plenty of time!

I must say, I am SO thrilled! To already get to start planning! :encore: My daughter's and I have a special savings account (nicknamed GBsavings) that we put our funds into, throughout the year JUST FOR THIS occasion! :whoa: YAHOOOOOOO GREAT Theme too!!

Naoma

Tubes are tied, I cant think of a reason for me to miss next year!!! COunt me in!!!

Still suffering from Post Vegas Con Blues?!

Still suffering because you couldn't attend 2008's Convention?

Then wait no longer to begin planning for the

2009 Gerard Butler Fan Convention in Las Vegas!

ANNOUNCING THE

THE 4th ANNUAL GERARD BUTLER FAN CONVENTION in 2009

featuring a "WE'RE ALL CONNECTED" motto with a nautical "Dear Frankie" theme! Including, but certainly not limited to, a Saturday night Charity Gala!

There are some SQUEEEEEEEE-worthy ideas already in the works, including special guests, one-of-a-kind auction and raffle items, "empowering women" workshops, decorative and costuming ideas, and much much more!

No, we don't have firm dates yet, but it WILL be in June in Las Vegas, and it WILL NOT be on Father's Day weekend!

So, if you haven't begun already, start saving your money now for

"We're All Connected" at the 4th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention

Vegas 2009!

Wow, you have enticed my imagination and now I want to come badly..."Dear Frankie" is my favorite GB movie so I love the theme right off. I look forward to hearing details and hoping that my hubby and I can make it to Vegas next summer. You all seem so nice and I love the fact that you raise money for charity etc....way to go!

Sounds pretty good. I already put in for my days off in 2009, God willing... I refuse to miss another convention.

Are we all dressing up like sailors for the Gala?? lol Just kidding!!! I think its a lovely theme!!!

Hugs, M