Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

2009 CONVENTION ALREADY BEING PLANNED!

I must say, I am SO thrilled! To already get to start planning! :encore: My daughter's and I have a special savings account (nicknamed GBsavings) that we put our funds into, throughout the year JUST FOR THIS occasion! :whoa: YAHOOOOOOO GREAT Theme too!!

Naoma

Your "color scheme" isn't lost on me Naoma!! Can't wait to see you and your girls ... erm, DAUGHTERS ... next year! (This is one of my favorite convention pictures!) :kisswink:

This is so awesome.. :pointy: I love the "We Are All Connected" Theme.

That is our theme always.

If you help, get let me know.

xoxo,

Sherrell/Bermos

My husband says to me a few weeks ago: "You aren't doing this again next year, are you?" :wedgie:

Ummmmm.....

I have 51 weeks to make him see things MY way!! :lol:

My husband only asked "are you doing another one next year?" to which I said "YUP, we're already making plans for it!" Thankfully he doesn't begrudge me, especially when it is for charity.

Guest Pilar

I've got 3 piggy banks going at the moment saving up for my trips next year. I have my Disney bank, my Vegas bank and my Misc holiday bank or whatnot. At the rate I'm going I'll need a fourth bank to hold my change. I don't use change, I use whole bills and save the change and it's racking up nicely. Again, unless something totally unexpecting happens I plan on being there for this one.

Cassie

Uh huh....I hear ya there, babe.

If I'm not at this one, I know of quite a few people who will never speak to me again.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Uh huh....I hear ya there, babe.

If I'm not at this one, I know of quite a few people who will never speak to me again.

Uh, yeah Pil.... :kisswink:

~alice

:music:

I LOVE the color scheme! Pairrfect. So I have 51 weeks to lose about 80 pounds. Yeah, I can do that! (Not sitting on my arse in front of the computer, I can't!) I already know what gown/dress I want for the Saturday night gala!

Dayna, your siggie is also PAIRRFECT.

I have a feeling this is going to be one very well attended convention! I think we're gonna need a bigger dance floor!

Lisa

Oh, I'll definitely be there next year! It will be my first time to Vegas, but most likely not the last.

I LOVE THE THEME and absolutely love "DEAR FRANKIE!" In fact, I love and believe in the saying, "We're All Connected" so much that I had it tattooed on my leg along with a thistle while in Scotland last year! :pointy:

Hugs,

~ Donna Lee

I wanted to get another tattoo while in Scotland last year but could never figure out how to pick the right artist!! Do you have a picture of yours you could post? I already have the words with my seahorse tattoo, but I wanted a thistle too. I guess that means I'll still have to go back to Scotland again someday!! In the meantime I'll be happy with the theme for Vegas next year!

I wanna tattoo!!

My husband says to me a few weeks ago: "You aren't doing this again next year, are you?" :wedgie:

Ummmmm.....

I have 51 weeks to make him see things MY way!! :lol:

Duh!! Not even a question.... and

You already have a roommate!!!

See you soon

Annemarie

I LOVE the color scheme! Pairrfect. So I have 51 weeks to lose about 80 pounds. Yeah, I can do that! (Not sitting on my arse in front of the computer, I can't!) I already know what gown/dress I want for the Saturday night gala!

I have a feeling this is going to be one very well attended convention! I think we're gonna need a bigger dance floor!

Lisa

I am with you, I aim to lose at least 80lb.s by next convention, Lord willing... And I agree, the color scheme for 2009 will be very beautiful. I'm just a bit confused as what type of ball gowns we will wear. If anyone finds out, please let us know. Thanks.... love, Midnight

Lisa

I am with you, I aim to lose at least 80lb.s by next convention, Lord willing... And I agree, the color scheme for 2009 will be very beautiful. I'm just a bit confused as what type of ball gowns we will wear. If anyone finds out, please let us know. Thanks.... love, Midnight

Actually, I'm looking for a lovely formal dress in one of the colors of the theme. Or, maybe I'll just pull out one of my 25 or so formal dresses I haven't worn yet... :doh:

:hugs:

Dayna

Keep moving folks, nothing to see here ... LOL

Where were we? Oh, yeah -- the FOURTH Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention ... skwee

I'm already looking for a gown too, but since I wanna lose another 10 lbs or so, I guess I'll have to wait. I've checked out a couple of sites, and there are TONS of gowns in those seashore colors. Hey, maybe someone will come dressed as a mermaid!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Guest DonnaKat

Hey, maybe someone will come dressed as a mermaid!

Wouldn't it be a little difficult to walk? :lol:

Y'all could wear grass skirts. I'm sure Alice can hook everyone up with some good leis.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....they don't come in size D, though. :confused:

Wouldn't it be a little difficult to walk? :lol:

Y'all could wear grass skirts.

I'm sure Alice can hook everyone up with some good leis.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....they don't come in size D, though. :confused:

If you need me, I shall be in Aust the Gutter.

I'm thinking more of a "sea cow" look ... manatees are Michael's favorite animal after all... OOH, maybe I'll get to wear my good tube top!

Posted Image

I'm sure Alice can hook everyone up with some good leis.

If you need me, I shall be in Aust the Gutter.

My thoughts exactly! If she did she would be one buzy and popular wooman!

OH, those mermaid gowns are gorgeous! A good incentive to lose weight. I never thought of mermaid gowns, what a neat idea. Thankyou for sharing. This will be a very very hot 2009.

Hugs, M

I'm thinking more of a "sea cow" look ... manatees are Michael's favorite animal after all... OOH, maybe I'll get to wear my good tube top!

Holly, you never cease to make me laugh!!!!

Edited by Poppy

I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to walk with a mermaid dress on and high heels to add to it! :lol:

I'm clumsy enough as it is, there's no way I'll wear such a dress... unless you all want to have a clown at the Gala doing a contorsion act? hehehe

I'm looking for something like this one, but in the colours chosen for the event. :)

Posted Image

Here's a nice site for formal dresses : Dresses

:woohoo::woohoo:

doing Hobbes demented poodle dance

ETA: sorry Deb we started a line a few weeks before the 2008 con even happened. Impatient ho's ya know. But since I have no idea where said thread is anymore and I'm also a lazy ho I thinkI'll just move my tent and lounging camp chair over here.

Gerrita anyone?

*raises hand*

I'll take that Gerrita and raise you two. :kisswink:

Is this the thread, Dawn?

Don't feck with me this year, KB! You gutter gals better be there!

She better not be feckin' with ya, Spot. POTO didn't get 'er there so Dr. Em is pulling out the big guns.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And Dr. Em - :woo::fans: to you.

Can you tell we're excited?