Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RezzRN

The "Wall"

:wave: The "Wall" will again go up! I am requesting that everyone's page be made on the same format. Soooooooo gather your pictures and info! We are asking that you mail them, in 2009, so we can have them in sleeves and ready to hang but if you can't, bring them with you. We will provide the sleeve. We also discovered that having the business cards attached made the pages hang funny and were a bit heavy so we will eliminate that. My suggestion is that if you want to do the business cards, you can pass them out to each table, during the Gala Evening. :partytime: Time to start DOING! SEE YOU IN VEGAS IN 2009! :vegasbaby:

Example-------------> Posted Image

Just wanted everyone to know that we are planning a new format for the physical wall. It will be free standing so we won't take up the valuable wall space. Please continue ( or begin) making your page!

Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down. You MUST either print out your page and bring it with you to the Con or you can mail it to me. I do not have the means or time to create a page for you, once we are in Vegas. The only things I ask for, on your page, are your picture, real name, screen name and the year you first attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the space on the page, is yours to put on it what you want to. There will be 4 different "Walls " one for each Con year, so there will be enough space for everyone's pages.

You can mail your page to me;

Naoma Williams

POB 280

Whiteriver, Arizona 85941

:vegasbaby:

:whoa:

There are only 28 days left. They should be in the mail to me by the 8th of June, please plan on bringing them with you. As stated in the first post, I have the sleeves to put them in. If you have questions either send me a PM or email me at ndwrn@yahoo.com. I work night shift but will get back to you ASAP!!

Edited by RezzRN

hi Naoma!

Since you brought up The Wall, can I ask what happened to this years pages? And can we reuse them for next year?

Edited by Knight Phantom

Guest greyeyegoddess

I really liked the wall this year. You all did a fabulous job! I missed out, so I'm going to work on mine right away...

~alice

:music:

hi Naoma!

Since you brought up The Wall, can I ask what happened to this years pages? And can we reuse them for next year?

The "Wall" pages were taken down and will be stored in a 3 ring binder which I will bring with me to the 2009 Con and you can reuse them. Thanx for asking!

Naoma

Edited by RezzRN

May I ask what the wall is??? What do we make??? Yes I will be convention virgin!!!

Here is the thread from this year with examples of the pages Naoma is talking about. I look forward to doing a new page for 2009.

The Wall - 2008

:funnyup:What she said :kisswink:

Whew! One less thing to worry about! I am perfectly happy with the one I made this year, so thanks Naoma for saving them!

Being the computer klutz that I am, please use mine from last year, too, Naoma. It took me weeks to make it and it was the least artistic one of the bunch, but the thought of trying to make another one might completely stress me out!

Last year's wall was great, and I remeber how much work you and your daughter put into it. Thank you for taking this task on again.

Hugs,

Libby

New pages for Suzie (Texas Gramma), PAL Good Sport, daughter Erin, and me are going in the mail to you today, Naoma. Please use these in place of our old ones from last year. :)

Well I'm not preggo this time so I'll be there and I'll do mine shortly. First, I must think of what to put on it.

Cassie

I made myself a new page last week so I just need to get it in the mail to you, Naoma. Will try to remember to do so in the next few days.

:bow2: Thanx Y'all for getting the ball rolling. I too will be making a new page. If you need my name and address, PM me and I will send it to you! See you in Vegas! :vegasbaby:

:wave::wave: 72 Days ladies! You only have 72 days left to create your page! :vegasbaby:

Hi Rezz,

I'm working on mine and will send it off by the end of the month.

Hugs, Linda

Please see edited post one. We are only 47 days out now. I know things are busy what with graduations coming up and all but lets see how many pages we can get! :thankyou:

I have posted the requirements ect. in post one. :penguin::vegasbaby:

:vegasbaby::bump1:

:wave::wave:I saw the list of folks that will be going to Vegas... hope y'all are creating your pages! There are only 28 days left. They should be in the mail to me by the 8th of June, please plan on bringing them with you. As stated in the first post, I have the sleeves to put them in. If you have questions either send me a PM or email me at ndwrn@yahoo.com. I work night shift but will get back to you ASAP!!

Naoma :vegasbaby:

Hi Naoma,

Could you please PM me your address so I may send my page and Donna (Deetz) 's page to you.

Thanks, Linda

Mailed mine on Tuesday.

Sara

Yikes--- only 3 weeks away!!!

I better get mine done!!

See you all soon!!

Annemarie

:partytime:Well Ladies, 14 days and counting! Hope your wall pages are coming along ok! :vegasbaby: