Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
fksmtu

Gerry please don't wear that blue shirt again!

OMG!!! You ladies have me LMAO....but I so agree with him being SEXY in anything he wears. And I am so in the gutter thinking of him all hot and sweaty... :drool1::yummy:

Karen

Oh goodness...I love to see Gerry in everything and nothing...LOL! He is absolutely the most sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on and honestly he is a feast for my eyes. I believe that he looks fabulous is that blue shirt....work it Gerry...work it Baby!!! :cunning::yummy::pant:

Fran, my husband does the same thing--he always loosens his tie and unbuttons his collar as soon as he can. So these pictures of Gerry look like home to me. :)

I have to admit that I love Gerry in suit/tie, but then I love men in suits in general. But I know it is not the most comfortable outfit, so I feel for them especially when it is hot weather.

With all the things we have to talk about, are we seriously debating that shirt? Dude has worn WAY more questionable items of clothing for one, and for two...Seriously????

Gerry - you can wear what you want.

I love you no matter what.

Guest DonnaKat

If Gerry's not allowed to wear the shirt, can I?

Wearing a man's "used" clothing is supposed to be erotic. However, since I don't have a steady man at the moment to steal clothes from...or maybe I could steal one from an unsteady one. No, brothers don't count....ewwww!

I don't have any problem with that shirt either :yummy: I think it looks great on him! As long as Gerry doesn't tell me what to wear, I won't tell him what to wear either. :D

I love the shirt and that tie is gorgeous! I too think he just unbuttoned his neck button. My son does the same thing.

I love Gerry no matter what he wears. I think he looks exceptionally hot in the blues and greens. Matches his eyes so nicely.

Hey, those are the colors of convention 2009... I think those are wonderful colors., nice and cool for hot hot Vegas.

I think this coming VC will be a big smash hit., especially if all of us who couldn't make it this year get to go.

Go Gerry, you wear everything so well... :drool1:

Hugs, M

I don't have any problem with that shirt either :yummy: I think it looks great on him! As long as Gerry doesn't tell me what to wear, I won't tell him what to wear either. :D

I just love your siggy!!!!

I just love your siggy!!!!

Thanks, Di! NanLynn did a great job! :D

Just adding to all that has already been said. I think Gerry is fine whatever he's wearing. :)

I admit that I have a soft spot for his big nerdy kid on a bike look! :wuv: I just feel like undressing him and dressing him up... well maybe not right away, but I'll keep those thoughts for myself. :cunning:

Just adding to all that has already been said. I think Gerry is fine whatever he's wearing. :)

I admit that I have a soft spot for his big nerdy kid on a bike look! :wuv: I just feel like undressing him and dressing him up... well maybe not right away, but I'll keep those thoughts for myself. :cunning:

Now THAT's a great siggie, Danielle!!

Thanks Lisa. :) That's how I like to imagine Gerry right now, at home in the Highlands and happy. :kisswink:

I love Gerry in whatever he wears but there have been times (GASP) when I think "What is he wearing"

But, after awhile it grows on me and he is just Gerry in his own "adorable" way. :kisswink:

Just for the sake of argument, I doubt Gerry will wear that shirt again because it probably wasn't his but was a sample from the designer. You know, they could make a fortune if they auctioned off the clothes Gerry wore for those fashion shows! Think of how much they could make for charity! I'd bid on ANY of the shirts!!!

Suzie

You are absolutly right about spending a fortune for his shirts. I was on the auction that Premiere Props had this last weekend and I am now the proud owner of Gerry's Striptease Boxers and Suspenders. I did pay a fortune for them but it is so worth it to me and I was so very excited to get them because I loved that little striptease scene that he did. I am anxiously awaiting for them to arrive because I only just won the auction on Sunday. :pant::pant::pointy::pointy::yummy::yummy:

Karen

I'm a sucker for tuxes without the tie... as long as the collar is open, of course. ;)

~Mel

Me too!!! I love a well dressed man!

Right on, fellow GAL! *fist touch*

~Mel

Am I the only one who doesn't give a :fook: what he wears?

I hope he has on a sloppy T shirt and some elastic waist pants and some house shoes and he is so comfortable he feels like he is on :cloud9:

Also I don't care if the shirt is red, the pants are purple and the shoes are checked.

Or if he prefers to be decked out. Then more power to him.

I just wanna see him act and admire him from afar?

Is that weird or wrong?

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Am I the only one who doesn't give a :fook: what he wears?

I hope he has on a sloppy T shirt and some elastic waist pants and some house shoes and he is so comfortable he feels like he is on :cloud9:

Also I don't care if the shirt is red, the pants are purple and the shoes are checked.

Or if her prefers to be decked out. Then more power to him.

I just wanna see him act and admire him from afar?

Is that weird or wrong?

Love,

Tracy

Nope, it's not wrong at all sweetie... it's just that people like to voice their opinions, and fortunately, so long as we remain respectful of Gerry and of each other, we are permitted to do that.

I'm with you though... I love seeing all the fashion combinations he comes up with. Gentleman dressed to the nines or bum in hand-me-downs... I don't care.

Swannie

Tracy - NOT caring what he wears is no more right or wrong than caring what he wears. Around here it is "to each her own" and we just choose to voice our opinions (or not), which don't all have to be the same. In fact I'm pretty glad they AREN'T all the same because I'd probably get bored really fast if everyone just said all the same things all the time. Now me, I'd probably LMAO if Gerry was photographed wearing a red shirt, purple pull-on pants and checked shoes, but laughter is good for the soul, so maybe that would be worthwhile to see!

Tracy - NOT caring what he wears is no more right or wrong than caring what he wears. Around here it is "to each her own" and we just choose to voice our opinions (or not), which don't all have to be the same. In fact I'm pretty glad they AREN'T all the same because I'd probably get bored really fast if everyone just said all the same things all the time. Now me, I'd probably LMAO if Gerry was photographed wearing a red shirt, purple pull-on pants and checked shoes, but laughter is good for the soul, so maybe that would be worthwhile to see!

I guess it is because I have never been into fashion. I really don't even know what is in style. If I did I'd be too fat and too poor anyway.

I wanna be comfortable and want everyone else to be as well.

I mean well.

I understand some people do know what goes with what.

My daughter in law had a cow when I had on my new black pants she gave me with brown shoes. I thought I did good my shoes matched my purse.

Love,

Tracy :funnyface: