Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
isaboo

Ellen Show Video Clip

I just re-watched the clip when Gerry was on Ellen and I really dig the song they played when he came out and did a little dance. Anyone know the song??? Sounds like something I can workout to...good energy! PLUS...I can imagine Gerry dancing to it.

Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out"

WooHoo! Thanks GALS! I just got it as my ringtone!

Hmmmm....I wonder what that ringtone just cost me? I suppose I shoulda checked before I hit the "buy it" button. I hope it wasn't some crazy fee. Now I'm worried. I'm such an impulse buyer!

Edited by isaboo

:wave: I noticed they played the same song when James McAvoy was a guest on Ellen's show. Must be their "go to" song for those who are from Scotland.

I'm glad the question was asked, I always wondered who did it too! :yay:

SHITE! I just payed $9.99 for a monthly subscription to the damn ringtone service. GOTTA CANCEL! I really need to read things first.

Oh I just love that song ......Take me out!! I have that on my Ipod and workout to it as well! *Sigh* Gosh...Gerry looked so cute and sexy when he did that little jig....adorable..just wanna grab that little behind!! LOL! :drool1::music::pant:

Oh that's a good song :D Those around during the early days of GALS, might remember our old flash intro that was animated with that song. It was the first thing I ever created for the site. So whenever i hear it, i automatically think of GALS :pointy: I gotta find that animation.

oh i found it! http://gbgals.com/images/old/index.html

so cool to see it again, i remember trying to figure out the flash and music - I so wanted it to match up perfectly... it didn't LOL can't believe it was about 3 years ago today. thanks for the trip down memory lane isaboo! :D

:kiss: Stef

That was a nice looking site intro. I can comprehend flash to save my soul. I have tried. It is just beyond my intelligence level or something.

Ok....I feel a video coming on with this song!!! I really dig it! I need the Ellen clip to download though. I'm hoping we have it in multimedia somewhere! Do we???

His little dance is so damn cute!!! Makes me wonder what other dance moves he's got!

Edited by isaboo

I can't find it in mulitmedia! Anyone know if we have it? I coulda overlooked it.

I NEED THAT VIDEO!!!!

Edited by isaboo