Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man it looks so good, Gerry looks so good of course, cant wait to see it. Thanks for the link.

michelle

W O W !

Just watched the trailer for R&R. Smokin' ! ! !

I soooo LOVE that Gerry gets FIRST billing.

And he uses his scots burr....

My birthday is in October -- what a gift. Can't wait to see this one.

Mind you (SPOILER ALERT) having Gerry tied to a bed, as in the trailer, now THAT would be an awesome gift !!!!!!!!!! (I'd throw away the key and keep him shackled for life - LOL)

Edited by sexierthansin

WOW.... I just hope the movie lives up to the trailer. I've learned in watching so many of these things that trailers are sometimes deceptive... but I have high hopes for this film, and I do hope Gerry's role in it is bigger than the trailer seems to imply.

This is not my genre of film, but I was actually laughing out loud!

Swannie

Oh, I am dying here. I am watching the trailer and it stops half way thru playing!!! Gerry tied to a bed? :pant: Is anyone else having the same problem with viewing the trailer?

But what I have seen looks great! I love Guy Ritchies sense of humor.

Chrissy

Cant wait to get home to see it!

:drool1: WAHOO! :drool1:

I am SO excited!!!! I want to see it for Gerry of course but it also has two of my favorite Brits in it as well - Tom Wilkinson and Mark Strong. LOVE THEM!!!! Oh I'm so excited! Wahoo!

Cassie

WOW.... I just hope the movie lives up to the trailer. I've learned in watching so many of these things that trailers are sometimes deceptive... but I have high hopes for this film, and I do hope Gerry's role in it is bigger than the trailer seems to imply.

This is not my genre of film, but I was actually laughing out loud!

Swannie

Ditto. I am a huge fan of Tom Wilkinson, but it seems strange that GB gets top billing when according to the trailer Wilkinson seems to be the star and is in every scene of the trailer......odd.

YES!

I am so excited, so excited! I have been waiting for this movie ever since I heard it was being filmed. I cannot wait! I *love* the premise and it's got humor, which is a great one-two combination. Guy Ritchie rocks and we all know how I feel about Gerry's acting.

LOVE IT!

My most anticipated Gerry movies are RockNRolla, Law Abiding Citizen, and Burns.

ETF: I can't fooking count.

Edited by celticwhisper2002

I am looking forward to this movie so much. There is loads of black humour in there and I hope the film is a resounding success.

THANKS, SOLEN!!!

I LOVE British films to start with and would probably see this one WITHOUT Gerry! It looks dark and quirky... I hope it takes advantage of Gerry's comedic tendencies! As an added bonus, One-Two is just off-the-sexcicle-stick Posted Image. skwee

Gerry beaten up, bloodied and laughing kinda reminds me of the old Gerry back in the Shooters days! :D

And tied to a bed, bottom up??? Oh My!!! :cunning:

I CANNOT wait to see this movie!!! :woo:

Thanks, I SO can't wait to see this movie, I love these types of movies, and this one is looking even better!