Gerard Butler GALS

6/25 - 300 star Gerard Butler is style leader in Milan

becozy

from: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment...86908-20619904/

Daily Record, UK

300 star Gerard Butler is style leader in Milan

Jun 25 2008

GERARD Butler has been living it up in Milan.

The Scots star of 300 has enjoyed the events of Men's Fashion Week in the Italian city.

He was also honoured at a private party thrown by Men's Vogue and managed to show off his own style at the Versace Summer Fashion Show, the Dolce &Gabbana Fashion Show, the Uomo Vogue Party and the Tom Ford Boutique Opening.

Bet he enjoyed the model watching.

Actually some of the shows (like the first one we got pictures from) used female models to show off what appeared to be men's clothing, so he might well have been enjoying THOSE models!!

This was Mens' Fashion Week...I hope he wasn't ogling those models! Someone didn't check their facts...just sayin'

;):wuv:

Well, it is the Daily Record -- you are so right.

To quote Gerry, "I HATE the Scottish press!"

Gerry, a style leader? I seriously don't know how to react to that.

I'm glad he had a private party in his honor because in those Gucci pics he looks like he's about had it with being photographed!

I'm glad, though, that he's getting all this positive attention. No one deserves it more than our man.

Lisa

Actually some of the shows (like the first one we got pictures from) used female models to show off what appeared to be men's clothing, so he might well have been enjoying THOSE models!!

As far as I could see Naomi Campbell was the only female model at the D&G show...nuff said.

As far as I could see Naomi Campbell was the only female model at the D&G show...nuff said.

Gosh, and just when I thought we could get through one thread this week without the name coming up... *sigh* Posted Image

Well, he's in Scotland now so all is well. I think the press was very good for him and it was a wise move on his part to attend. Honestly, it looked boring as all heck and I'm surprised that he managed to get through it all without saying something terribly offensive.

I would not have been able to sit through a line of grown men modeling something that looked like strips of garbage bags taped to a shirt and not giggled profusely. Or had at least one "OMG, ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS?" look that would have been photographed around the world.

IMO, this was another occasion where Gerry's acting skills were just superb :p

As for the rest, I hope he got to look at least a few hot girls, take home some swag (models are included), and make some connections. Something...lol!

Edited by celticwhisper2002

I'd say he's a style leader in Milan..Paris...London...New York...my heart ;) He's a manly man, he could wear a potato sack and still look mighty mighty fine.

All I can say is...I hope they keep these fashions (and the models) in Europe. They look positively anorexic. What's with the hats? I hope Gerry doesn't get one...he does collect hats. Thanks for posting this video.

I just saw the video of the Burberry show. The only MAN I saw there was our Gerry! I think I would have giggled along with you!

I would not have been able to sit through a line of grown men modeling something that looked like strips of garbage bags taped to a shirt and not giggled profusely.

All I can say is...I hope they keep these fashions (and the models) in Europe. They look positively anorexic. What's with the hats? I hope Gerry doesn't get one...he does collect hats. Thanks for posting this video.

Dragon Slayer, what WAS with the hats?!? I totally agree with you!

Thanks GreenEyes for the link!! :kisswink:

Hey, gals,

Someone told me there is a short video of Gerry watching the fashion show. Can someone help me locate it.

Thanks!!!!

Susie

Burberry fashion show in Milan

He's sitting on the left. Check for Anna Wintour's green dress, he's on her left. :)

They must have removed the actual fashion show as all I see is a bunch of guys and girls just moving back and forth to some music. No pictures of the audience at all. Gosh, I wonder why they removed it already.

Thanks though so much for trying.

Susie

Hey, gals,

Someone told me there is a short video of Gerry watching the fashion show. Can someone help me locate it.

Thanks!!!!

Susie

Burberry fashion show in Milan

He's sitting on the left. Check for Anna Wintour's green dress, he's on her left. :)

They must have removed the actual fashion show as all I see is a bunch of guys and girls just moving back and forth to some music. No pictures of the audience at all. Gosh, I wonder why they removed it already.

Thanks though so much for trying.

Susie

Oh, Oh, I got it. Didn't realize I had to click on the top left to get the actual show. Thanks!!!!!!!

You're all welcome! :) Nothing like spreading Gerry love too all my GALSfriends! :wuv:

I must say that these models are so skinny it's scary! I guess anorexia is as much a part of male fashion industry as it is for the female industry. It's just not right. :(

Well, among those bored (and boring) schoolboys and compared with what they were wearing, nearly everybody would look like a style leader! And he is a real man, and it shows, whatever he wears (and he was dressed very nicely, and looked great in it, it is without any doubt!) I hope he will not follow the fashion line that was presented there!!!!!!!!! :wave::wave::wave: