Gerard Butler GALS

Gerrywear

isaboo

I've have me eye on a few tshirts over at Cafepress. I love the Gerryjuice one but I'm wondering what type of comments I'd get when wearing it in public! I'm not afraid of wearing it in public...I think it will be funny. I also want the Butler 69 shirt! How many of you have Gerrywear?

I don't have any just yet but I DO have my eye on a few things...

I love the "It's a Gerard Butler thing...you wouldn't understand" t-shirt...

Oh, don't even get me started on how much Gerry Junk I have! Oy Vey! I only have one thing from Cafe Press - my Butler 69 mug. The rest of my Gerry Junk is either from eBay, Amazon, anywhere I can find anything that has a G or a B on it, from my Girlies or I've made it myself.

Used to wear a ton of bracelets until he mentioned that he stopped wearing them, too. Yeah, what can I say? I have issues . . . for some reason it just makes me feel a little bit of a tiny connection to him.

Remember the $54 Ed Hardy hat, ladies? I've worn it twice! :tomato:

Lisa

OOhhh...how did I overlook that one??? I just placed my order! :fook: What section is it in???

Lisa ...what goodies do you have???? I haven't even been to ebay looking for stuff.

Edited by isaboo

OOhhh...how did I overlook that one??? I just placed my order! :fook: What section is it in???

You know, I think I saw it on ebay...I originally thought I saw it on CafePress but when I looked today it wasn't there...

You know, I think I saw it on ebay...I originally thought I saw it on CafePress but when I looked today it wasn't there...

I have a lot of goodies. Most of my stuff, though, I now do myself. My friends gave me a charm bracelet; I make my own shirts; I print off my own pictures and frame them. On eBay I've gotten my doll, Italian charms for my Gerry watch, that I also got on eBay. My Shamrock Boxers that I got at American Eagle Outfitters. I have a rhinestone G necklace. Post-It's in a G and a B.

I made tote bags for my Girlies.

Yeah, I have a ton of Gerry Junk. :lol: Craft stores are good for making your own stuff and finding letters.

Go on e-Bay and type in his name. Just don't buy the "autographed" pics. They're photocopies and Gerry hates them. If you can print it off yourself or make it, you don't need to buy it. That's what's kept me off e-Bay for a while now.

Have fun!

Lisa[/color]

Edited by phoenixgirl

Very cool. I need a new tote bag for the gym. I think cafepress had them.

Nan.....cafepress is cool! I've ordered stuff from them before.

Ok...I'm looking on ebay (not buying)....and someone is selling pictures of G dancing (dirty) with 2 different girls. I hand't see those pictures anywhere before and he looks hot!!! That mans got moves!!!

Edited by isaboo

Oh, don't even get me started on how much Gerry Junk I have! Oy Vey! I only have one thing from Cafe Press - my Butler 69 mug. The rest of my Gerry Junk is either from eBay, Amazon, anywhere I can find anything that has a G or a B on it, from my Girlies or I've made it myself.

Used to wear a ton of bracelets until he mentioned that he stopped wearing them, too. Yeah, what can I say? I have issues . . . for some reason it just makes me feel a little bit of a tiny connection to him.

Remember the $54 Ed Hardy hat, ladies? I've worn it twice! :tomato:

Lisa

I remember you talking about that hat!!! As for Gerry items, I don't have any. But I did realize that we have the same bag after I saw TUT photos with him carrying it. I'm talking about the camo Chrome messenger bag. It's a great bag and perfect for biking, although I use mine when traveling (non-business) and for my computer when going away and when I don't want to take my rolling bag. It's also great for the gym. I got mine at a bicycling shop while in Austin. They are great bags, and tough but a little pricey. I've had mine for awhile and had no idea he had one until it was pointed out here on this site. If you need those kind of bags, Gerry and I highly recommend them. :)

I remember you talking about that hat!!! As for Gerry items, I don't have any. But I did realize that we have the same bag after I saw TUT photos with him carrying it. I'm talking about the camo Chrome messenger bag. It's a great bag and perfect for biking, although I use mine when traveling (non-business) and for my computer when going away and when I don't want to take my rolling bag. It's also great for the gym. I got mine at a bicycling shop while in Austin. They are great bags, and tough but a little pricey. I've had mine for awhile and had no idea he had one until it was pointed out here on this site. If you need those kind of bags, Gerry and I highly recommend them. :)

That's awesome!!! I would love one of those bags . . . too expensive for me, though.

That's awesome!!! I would love one of those bags . . . too expensive for me, though.

Says the woman who spent $54 on a hat!!! LOL! Pull that thing out and wear it, woman!!

Says the woman who spent $54 on a hat!!! LOL! Pull that thing out and wear it, woman!!

:pillowfight: It's too hot!

I wore it to school once but my principal was PISSED because hats, especially RED hats, are against the dress code for the kids. But she didn't make me take it off. She's lucky, too. :lol: The VP asked me about it and once I explained that it was a hat that Gerry had they left me alone. I think they thought it was the ACTUAL hat he wore, and I did NOT correct them! :rotflmao:

I have the Wanted shirt and the Good girls go to Gerry Heaven. The Good Girls shirt is hard to see ( the wings on the angel), but I still wear it around the house. The Wanted shirt though is a regular and everyone who knows me knows what it says and what it's about. There are a couple more I want...like the My Butler has a first name and on the Cafepress site they have a 300 shirt that I would like to have, too. :D

Edited by Jo A. Quin

Hmmmm I think I may need to go shopping. All I have is his dvds. I have seen a few shirts that I like but cannot find it in my size. I am still looking out for the doll.

• 4 weeks later...

I have so much Gerry stuff, my husband gave me a T-Shirt that says, "Gerard Butler is hot, but wait until you see my husband!"

It was so cute, I wear it a lot, and it embarrasses him :p

If I may enter an innocent and shameless plug here, there is a Beta Girl shop on Cafe Press, and it has been going very well. Not all of the products are Gerry related. Most of them just say "Beta Girl, on the Trail of the Alpha Male." But, considering we regularly announce his as our Numero Uno Alpha, it is sort of a Gerry product!

There is one design there though that has his name on it. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.cafepress.com/betagirl

I admit it, I spent the money for one of the Ed Hardy hats, to the tune of $74 bucks. I love that thing though. *L* Wear it every chance I get!

I have "Fanmily" button and magnet and "Don't ask "Gerry Who"" T-shirt from CafePress. The magnet is permanently on our fridge, as to the others, I wear it occassionally. The T-shirt (black one) is of a very good quality, and the design is very tasteful (although it mentions only "older" films). :pointy::pointy::pointy:

I admit it, I spent the money for one of the Ed Hardy hats, to the tune of $74 bucks. I love that thing though. *L* Wear it every chance I get!

I'm so glad I'm no the only lunatic on the board! I knew we got along for a reason, Iliessa!!

Lots of good Gerry Junk out there!!! Yesterday my Girlies and I went to Santa Monica and we went to a store called Leonidas Fresh Belgian Chocolates. Oh, we had a grrreat time in there!

Lisa

I have a few "Have You Been Butlerized?" tee shirts and everyone in the neighborhood knows them. Also on the back of the shirt it says "GerardButler.Net". More than once I've been stopped and questioned about "who?" and what is GB.net?" When I go to the supermarket in the deli department, I started a Gerard Butler fan club. I print pictures of him from my computer and they put them on the walls in their department. They always ask me news about him - what pictures are coming out, tv programs, etc. It really is fun. I also got them "Have you Been Butlerized?" pins. I think I need some new stuff.......

Joanie

I printed out a few of Gerry's pictures and put them on my fridge. My mom was over yesterday and saw them and made a comment on how good looking he was and that she needed one for her fridge to keep her in a good mood. I just so happened to have extras....so mom's got Gerry on her fridge now! I'll make her a fan yet!!!

When you Gerry-wear shoppin' gals get your goodies from CafePress oooh! Please use the link in

the Boutique! ;)

dress up and take a pic of yourself in your stylin' gear! Or even of your bulletin boards, fridge, cars, whatever!

Then

please post your photos in Getting to Know You > GALS Photos > Pics of GALS in their Cafepress!

We loves to share!

Hugs,

Barb

I did use the link but was sad to find out that GALS only get a few cents for every dollar spent. I guess in the end...those few cents add up!