Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
michelleadam

Met him in Montreal on his B-day...

I didn't know who Gerard Butler was until I met him on his B-day in Montreal.....I had the chance to be invited to his birthday party by a friend of mine who knows him. What a night, what a guy..... I had the chance to talk to him for a while and i really think he's a fantastic person.

For everybody who wish to meet him he's worth it. What a down to earth person for guy like him, he was so gentle and nice to everybody, that was very impresive.

Since then, I rented Dear Frankie because he told me it was one of the best movie he did play in for a while and i really think he is a great actor....Im sold to him now...

I understand now why people go crazy for him, cause he's very nice and true to himself...

Wish for everybody to meet him in person..

Take care

Michelle

How did you get invited to his party?

Lucky woman!

:mopboyattila: :mopboyerik: :mopboyjohnnie: :inlove:

Lucky girl.....spill....give us some more details....we are desperate for new news about Gerry....come on...throw us a bone...something....please.....what did he smell like? what was he wearing? Did he dance? Where was the party?

I AM NOT OBSESSED.....I AM NOT OBSESSED.....I AM NOT OBSESSED....to hell with it, yes I am.

:gerryholic: :pant2: :heat::swoon:

:welcome:michelleadam!!!

Glad to have you aboard!

Thank you so much for posting your Gerry encounter!

We haven't heard much about him lately and are kinda starved for new news!

Sounds to me like you had a wonderful meeting with Gerry!

I would of much rather met him the way you did.....instead of an after party like me.

How nice you had the quality time to actually talk to him one on one.

He is a very down to Earth lovable guy! We love him for that even more!

We here at GALS love to hear stories like yours!

If you would like to elaborate further we have a section where you can

post your personal Gerry encounter.

Kind regards,

Suzanne

Edited by zanyzombie

Guest Beanie

Thank you so much for posting your story, Michelle! Sounds like a great evening... hope he had just as much fun as you did! ::D: Welcome aboard to GALS... look forward to seeing you around the boards.

MichelleAdam ~

First off :welcome:

Thank you so much for posting your great story on GALS! It’s awesome to hear new fan encounters which reinforce how wonderful Gerry is with his fans.

Your story is sweet and genuine and :thankyou: again for posting for all of us to enjoy!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

(I'm french so i might do some mistakes in english :o))

Let me tell you that i'm sure he had a lot of fun that night, he seems very happy, smiling all the time.

I was invited by a friend of mine who works on the set of the movie 300...almost all his crews was there at the party. If I remember correctly he was wearing jeans, a brown leather jacket, a chain...and his big beard...

I'm sure he doesn't get recognize a lot with the way he looks right now (still cute)....He's been seing a couple of time in bars lately...and he doesn't drink or smoke !!!! That's great !!!

I'm also happy he's not the typical actor who thinks he's the best and nobody can talk to him, he's simple and I hope he will stay that way....

Take care

Awe, your post made me melt. As your were describing him I was picturing him in my head. Thank you so much for posting.

Suz

Every time I read one of these encounters, I hope with all my heart that I'll get to meet him some day. My heart aches with longing to talk to him just long enough to tell him how he has inspired me to paint again, to write again, to quit smoking and make so many absolutely wonderful friends!!!

*sniff*

Michelleadam, your english is great! Even if it wasn't please post some more! We love having new members around! Welcome to this crazy, fun place! :dance3:

::D: Thank you, Michelleadam... you are very lucky!!

Hope to hear more from you in future...

Let me tell you that i'm sure he had a lot of fun that night, he seems very happy, smiling all the time.

I'm really glad to hear this. We were just commenting that he doesn't seem to be his ususal smiley self in pics lately. Glad to hear it's not a permanent state! ::D: :;):

Thanks for the post.

Edited by MishW

*le sigh*

He's wonderful, as usual! I feel all gooey inside. You are one lucky chicka, my dear!

(I'm french so i might do some mistakes in english :o))

I was invited by a friend of mine who works on the set of the movie 300...almost all his crews was there at the party. If I remember correctly he was wearing jeans, a brown leather jacket, a chain...and his big beard...

I'm sure he doesn't get recognize a lot with the way he looks right now (still cute)....He's been seing a couple of time in bars lately...and he doesn't drink or smoke !!!! That's great !!!

I'm also happy he's not the typical actor who thinks he's the best and nobody can talk to him, he's simple and I hope he will stay that way....

Take care

Thank you so much for posting and keeping us up to date on how our favorite man is doing. It is great to hear that he is still the same, wonderful, caring and gentle person that brought us to him.

Welcome and we hope you post more!!!

Welcome Michelle,

It is really nice of you to post here, I'm glad you had a great time. (and isn't Dear Frankie good!!) New Gals always make this place more fun. ( Oh and you can even ask Dawn- english is my only language, and I still manage is mess it up!! hehehehe, so please don't worry about that.)

Thanks again, Hope you stay!!

Toni

What a nice story michelle. Isn't Gerry the best? I'm glad he had such a nice birthday. Thank you for sharing it with us and welcome to gals!

Perrin

Wow, Michelle!

Thanks for posting your story...I got all teary eyed with your sweet description of Gerry's being so gentle and kind. And smiling, and chatting with you.

You are so lucky to have met His Royal Hotness!!

If you need to have someone to lust along with for your Gerry Addiction, head over to the Support Forum, for a little fun and camaraderie...guaranteed to make you feel all :bouncydrool::heat: :spontaneous:

and we do a lot of :rotflmao:

Do you have an photographs you would share with us of Gerry? We're currently starving for new pics!!

And your English is excellent!!

Hugs,

Barbara

Even on his birthday he's still sweet to his fans. What a sweetheart. :hearts:

Welcome Michelle!!!

I haven't met him either but I will...

He is the only actor that Not only I want to met but My son is very hooked on him as well. He is Autistic and knows who he is...

Michelleadam~

Welcome with open arms to GALS and thank you a million times for sharing your wonderful story about meeting Gerry. He is truly one of a kind, I believe. I always love hearing about him winning over a new fan who didn't know of him before. I hope you will post here from time to time, your English is just fine, so don't worry about that.

Susan

Welcome Michelle!!!

He is the only actor that Not only I want to met but My son is very hooked on him as well. He is Autistic and knows who he is...

I know what you mean! My daughter knows who he is too. It's hard to tell how much she understands since she doesn't talk, (she's 8), but she does know who Gerry is. If you ask her, "Where's Gerry?" she'll run over to the computer. We even made up a sign for his name, so that she understands the man on the computer, the one on TV and the one on the CD in the car are all the same person. I wouldn't be surprised to see her throw her arms around him if we ever meet him. ::D:

Welcome Michelle!!!

I know what you mean! My daughter knows who he is too. It's hard to tell how much she understands since she doesn't talk, (she's 8), but she does know who Gerry is. If you ask her, "Where's Gerry?" she'll run over to the computer. We even made up a sign for his name, so that she understands the man on the computer, the one on TV and the one on the CD in the car are all the same person. I wouldn't be surprised to see her throw her arms around him if we ever meet him. ::D:

wow that is amazing.

Michelleadam - Welcome to the site !!!!

Welcome Michelleadam!

Thank you for posting your story. What a great way to meet Gerry! You can't imagine what most people here would give to have been in your shoes. I'm so happy for you! Please keep posting. :santaclaus:

That's so great you met him and had a good time at the party!

He really is a great person! (I only talked to him for a few minutes but it was fantastic!)

Michele

Oh WOW...you are one fortunate gal...how I envy you!!! I'm also so glad to hear that he's still the same earthy guy we've been discussing all the live long day. I hope to find out eventually just how personally sweet he is. *sigh*

By the way, welcome to GALS! This is a nutty and funny place; I hope you enjoy yourself here! I know I do!

Love,

Christine :mopboyethan: