Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

Possible 300 prequel/sequel

Well if its a sequel we can forget all our faves being in it :bonk:

Prefer a prequel but in all honesty I think Gerry's body has had enough of late :tantrum: . All this getting pumped up then losing it and getting pumped up again for Game. Nim's Island only finished shooting around Sep/Oct time and he started Game in November and you can see the difference to his face/body in such a short space of time.

Alot of comments have been made on various boards about the difference to his appearance in such a short space of time and I can honestly say IMHO it only happened since he made Game and I still think he is suffering the side effects of the New Mexico weather and whatever he took to get pumped up as it could not have been purely down to a fitness routine in only a matter of a few months - if it was GALS needs to hire that trainer so we can all get slinky for the 2009 GALS Convention ha ha :funnyup::funnyface: .

When you see the RocknRolla trailer and pics which was only made last April time I think he still had the boyish look about him - he does not have that anymore - not that thats a bad thing as he is more manly now.

Obviously it would be a bit difficult to do it without him if they are not going too far in the past and I can't see anybody accepting anybody other than Gerry to play Leonidas again.

Moira

Guest greyeyegoddess

I wouldn't mind seeing another set of actors, continuing the story of the war....what happened to the end of the war? maybe the ship fights.

Or the war before this one. I would be surprised if Gerry was involved, but you can probably bet it will be a movie a lot more actors will want to be a part of.

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

300-2: How Stelios Got His Groove Back

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, just wanted to post some Stelios, and needed an excuse.

I'm with Moira in hoping that this project does not include Gerry. Not that I think there will be anything wrong with it, if Frank writes it and Zack directs it I'm sure it will be awesome to see. But I really don't relish the idea of Gerry having to subject his body (again) to what he did for "300". Of course the results were magnificent, but treating the body to such extremes can't be all that good for it, and we know that following the filming he stopped working out completely for 9 months, also not good. So I'd rather he just have his regular guy body (it's hot enough for me) and not subject himself to the rigors of getting so cut again. But that's just :2cents: and that's probably just about how much it's worth, too!!

Well, unless they make a prequel, I honestly don't see how Gerry could be involved...afterall he did die .....would like to see what happened after that...maybe touch on what became of Leonidas' son.....I would definately go see it and support it regardless of Gerry being involved, because I honestly loved 300 not only because of Gerry, but because it was a great movie!!!!

Personally, I'd hate to see Gerry again put himself through the kind of physical demands required for the role of King Leo. There were other epic battles both before and after Leonides' time, but without Gerry I'm not sure they would be as interesting, especially with unknown actors. However, we didn't know Michael Fassbender or Tom Windom before 300 either and look at them now!

Suzie