Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Helping Victims of Domestic Violence ~Thread 2!

CLICKED.

CLICKED!!!!!

It's so wonderful to come here and read all the wonderful posts about us GALS. I do know that there are men out there that are abused husbands, and the abused elderly, and especially the precious children. I know we all remember them as well, I just was thinking about them and had to mention them to my beautiful friends. I don't think we forget anyone.

Love to All, :wuv:

Jo

CLICKED!!!!!

It's so wonderful to come here and read all the wonderful posts about us GALS. I do know that there are men out there that are abused husbands, and the abused elderly, and especially the precious children. I know we all remember them as well, I just was thinking about them and had to mention them to my beautiful friends. I don't think we forget anyone.

Love to All, :wuv:

Jo

You're right, Jo. :wave: I especially worry about our innocent children. Abuse can damage them for life and even take their life. So today I click for ALL people who are abused!

CLICK!!

~HUGS~ Kathy :)

:yay: Got my click in!

:kiss: Frannie

Reading the stories of so many Gals who have suffered or seen their loved ones suffer through abusive relationships, I have no words to tell you how brave I think all of you are. Meanwhile, I'll keep clicking in your honor, and to help others escape their own nightmares.

For all of the Gals who have shared their stories of survival in this thread, and those who haven't:

CLICK!

:grouphug:

:wave: I know I speak for myself, but dare I think I can say :thankyou: for all of us? I think they won't mind, because I know they apprecaite your words as much as I do. You are so sweet to think of us. And the GALS that have gone through this 'h' I send my continued love for their courage. I pray their lives are much, much better and continue that way. :thankyou: Ainaran for your love and support.

Jo

Thanks, but I think credit should go to becozy and the rest of the admins, who came up with this great thread, and to Dragonslayer who did the link. I'm just counting my blessings every time I click.

Your click today will help enable survivors of domestic violence move one step closer to reaching financial empowerment and economic self-sufficiency. :pointy:

**CLICKED** Edited by bamms

I Clicked today!

It looks like we're at $225,000! Only 75,000 more clicks to go!! We can do it!

Thank you!

:yay::wuv:

Well, here is one more CLICK....

~HUGS~ Kathy :)

And one more after that!

:grouphug:

Clicked!! :)

Adding my **click** for the day!

CLICK

Your click today will help enable survivors of domestic violence move one step closer to reaching financial empowerment and economic self-sufficiency. Please encourage your family, friends and colleagues to participate!

For every click received, $1 will be donated by The Allstate Foundation to The Education and Job Training Assistance Fund with a total donation uip to $300,000.

Posted Image

You may click on the link once per day.

To learn more go to the link here.