Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
cherrybizkit

A 300 Follow-Up in the Works?

I found this

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/inte...aid/8326/tcid/1

Collider.com talked to producers Mark Canton, Gianni Nunnari and Bernie Goldmann, who revealed that they are working on a new Blu-ray Disc edition of 300 and... that they're trying to make a sequel/prequel! The first film's director Zack Snyder confirmed it and they said Frank Miller is working on a new story for the film.

You think gerry will make it to the prequel?

If this topic is not supposed to be in this pics/vids forum..I apologize

Edited by cherrybizkit

Perez Hilton is all over this like white on rice - he wants Gerry to do the Prequel so badly. Apparently, he is a fan of Gerry's too. :)

I just read his site and he had two things recently about Gerry. One about the Prequel and one story about his Milan fashio week and a picture of Gerry with Anne whatshername.

It's an interesting idea but we'll just have to wait to see what happens. A sequel would mean no King Leonidas, as he died at the end of 300.

A prequel would include the character but maybe not at the age he was when Gerry played the role. As I said, it will be interesting to watch developments.