Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Caligula

According to Men's Vogue, this movie is being resurrected.

I won't post the link to the stills of the trailer because the trailer is VERY, VERY SEXUAL IN NATURE INCLUDING NUDE SCENES AND WOMEN KISSING AND TOUCHING. But you can go on Men's Vogue and find it for yourself . . . Gerry is on Page 15. Same picture, nothing new of Gerry.

Article He is not mentioned in the article for some reason, even though he is the second star listed.

I know there's many of you who will be happy to hear this. :D But I have to say . . . I think this will be one Gerry movie I will skip.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Um...the article suggests it has been "resurrected" only in the sense that it is being seen again as part of the director's gallery exhibtion. I didn't take from it that it was actually being made into a film.

Lisa

Did you find this looking at the stills of Amber Valetta as the article is from Mens Vogue on 21/8/2006. Look at the link.

Moira

Um...the article suggests it has been "resurrected" only in the sense that it is being seen again as part of the director's gallery exhibtion. I didn't take from it that it was actually being made into a film.

If it wasn't made into a movie, what are the stills from? Just posing the actors? That's kind of weird. But what do I know? Maybe directors do that instead of making a whole movie? I know nothing about this stuff.

Lisa

Did you find this looking at the stills of Amber Valetta as the article is from Mens Vogue on 21/8/2006. Look at the link.

Moira

I did . . . I didn't see a date which is why I thought it was current. My apologies if it's not, but I still don't see a date.

Oh well. That's what I get for trying. :lol:

It was a 5 minute trailer for a non existent movie going by the 4th/5th line of the article - some people have too much money!!! :funnyface:

Moira

Okay . . . my bad.

Mods, I guess this thread needs to be closed. I'm sorry to waste the space and bandwidth.

Lisa

No worries Lisa...your not bad...and you didn't waste any bandwidth! :lol:

:tantrum: Now after I get my heart rate back down again I'm going to thank you for the vision of Gerry in that chest plate and that look.......................... :pant:

hugs,

Anna X

Here's a link in Multimedia

Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

Posted Image File Name: Trailer

Submitter: Stef with an F

Submitted: Jan 20 2007, 12:39 AM

Updated: Jul 7 2007, 11:54 PM

:lalala:

Hugs,

Barb

p.s. there is a thread somewhere on the forum...but it's fun to revive the topic :lol:

:tantrum: Now after I get my heart rate back down again I'm going to thank you for the vision of Gerry in that chest plate and that look.......................... :pant:

hugs,

Anna X

I agree!

Thank you Barb for posting that pikk!

thud...thud...and...thud!

Oh there is another pic of Gerry on his own, just looking into camera.................... :drool1::pant::yummy: Oh look out.........I'm drooling over Gerry!

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

No worries Phoenixgirl! there are tons of details about gerry, not everyone knows about everything. these posts help educate those who don't know and bring back memories for those that do :D all around good thing

Here's the link to the gallery with the very few caps of G from that "trailer"

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/caligula/

No worries Phoenixgirl! there are tons of details about gerry, not everyone knows about everything. these posts help educate those who don't know and bring back memories for those that do :D all around good thing

Here's the link to the gallery with the very few caps of G from that "trailer"

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/caligula/

Thanks, Mods! I appreciate it! :D

I still don't want to see this. :lol: I'm pretty good about ignoring things . . . and if I don't think about it, it doesn't exist. My grandmother was the best at that!