Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ShoeGal

Nov. 30, 2008-GAME Movie Release Date

IMDB reports that GAME's Movie Release date is November 30, 2008.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034032/

I think this is SO GREAT that we get to enjoy two new upcoming Gerry movies in the Fall of 2008. First ROCKNROLLA in October, and then GAME in November! Yeah Gerry, keep those amazing movies coming!!

Ohhh cool. I hope to be able to make at least one of those premiers!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Dates can always change, and that could be because that weekend is Thanksgiving.

But Sunday isn't a bad day for a premiere, although holiday...

~alice

:music:

Guest whysosilent

Is November 30th a Sunday??? Isn't that an odd premiere day?

The P.S. I Love You Premiere was held on a Sunday.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Was the premiere for 300 Sunday or Monday? Anyways, premieres can be anytime of the week.

~alice

:music:

Is November 30th a Sunday??? Isn't that an odd premiere day?

The P.S. I Love You Premiere was held on a Sunday.

So was Nim's Island I think....

300 was Monday, March 5th

The release date is when the movie is released to the public in the United States. "P.S. I Love You" release date was December 21, 2007. The premiere was held on Sunday, December 9, 2007. "Nim's Island," release date in the U.S. was April 4, 2008. The premiere was also held on Sunday, March 30, 2008. I think that the premiere will be held one to two weeks before the actual release date. Release dates are usually held on Fridays, and premieres can take place anytime during the week.

Gerry's past two premieres have been held on Sundays which I like because I was able to attend. I hope Rock n Rolla and Game will take place on the weekend so I can go! I have only been to P.S. I Love You and Nim's Island premiere. Both were amazing! I was so lucky to talk to Gerry at both premieres, and at the Nim's Island afterparty. Gerry is such a friendly, sweet guy who is very kind, and nice to his fans.

Here is another link that says that the release date of the movie is November 30, 2008. I believe this is probably subject to change.

http://movies.hsx.com/servlet/SecurityDetail?symbol=GAMEE

Oh I am SO excited! OneTwo and then Kable!!! This is going to be a great winter! Does anyone know if there will be an NYC premiere? Ugh, you West Coast Gals get all the luck!

Looks like another premiere for me to organized. I will get has

much info as possible and let you all updated.

Sherrell/Bermos

Hopefully Game will set up a website soon with all the proper release info. Is it normal for films to be released on a Sunday?. I know in the UK they may have previews on a Sat and Sun before a film is released the following Friday but they still have the release date as the Friday.

That date has been on imdb for a while now. I am quite surprised if it is getting released in November that an official website for Game is not up and running - that's if they are still calling it Game - was that not just a provisional name for the movie.

I can feel an xmas shopping trip could be on the cards if they have an LA premiere. New York is great and I'd love to attend a premiere there too but it is so expensive to stay in New York e so I'd rather it be LA and the weather is better too.

Moira

Premieres and Release Dates are two different things, and depending on how it tests it could go even earlier.

But oh damn I'd love to get to one of those premieres, but I'll be out there in September, not October...*boo* but I'm thinking RocknRolla will have a NYC premiere..which I totally COULD do. ;)

NYC is 4 hours away from me, but if RNR has one I am so there. Do I feel a potential East Coast Gals roadtrip in the works...

According to info in this post, it's scheduled for spring 2009.

I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for definitive word!

Oh. I...that suddenly made me really sad. I realy can't wait for this movie or the character. *sigh*

I could totally do New York City too, moonie!