Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Fourth Annual Birthday Bash for Charity

The rental of Maggie's Place and the buffet dinner we will be having.

I would like to clear up some confusion about paying with PayPal. You have to go to your PayPal account and type in roro9093@aol.com to pay for the Bash. Please do not e-mail her...her account is the same as her e-mail.

Please be sure to post your names on this thread so I can put them on the attendees list.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they be able to cater to vegetarians? Or is there a seperate price if someone chooses not to eat the buffet?

Thanks,

Jeanette

I'm still bummed that I'm going to be in NY the weekend before the Birthday Bash!! I got to go in 2005 and it was a lot of fun - especially the after-party at St. Andrew's Pub. I spent the weekend there and got to see 2 shows on Broadway (1 of them being POTO) which was the biggest treat! On the afternoon we saw POTO we had pizza beforehand at the restaurant across from the Majestic Theater and we saw Jerry Seinfeld and Matthew Broderick (with kids and friends) having lunch together there. Now I don't live that far from Hollywood, but I still get excited when I see celebs somewhere and that was exciting. I never spoke to them although I smiled at Matthew Broderick when he accidentally tried to take his son to the ladies room instead of the mens room.

I've just joined and would like to find out more about the birthday bash.....where & when

I noticed something somewhere about Oct. 25th...hope it's not then as I have tickets for Chris Botti on Long Island!!!

HELP!!!!

Ladies...I just want to add a little teaser to encourage those who might consider coming to the Bash on October 25th. I've been privileged to score a coup for a grand prize...something autographed by Gerry. All I can say is, you will love it and that's all I'll say on the subject.

Marg

:yay::D

Will they be able to cater to vegetarians? Or is there a seperate price if someone chooses not to eat the buffet?

Thanks,

Jeanette

I'll look into it for you.

Wasn't for sure if an answer was ever found out.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Jeannette, I'm sorry...I have been away for 2 weeks and just got back on Monday night. I will look into it for you for sure.

There are 25 spaces left for the Bash as of this morning. The deadline for payment by PayPal is Oct. 10th. If you are planning to come please let me know. If you need any more information, please check post #16. We are still in need of more prize donations for the raffle.

Marg :D

Looking forward to celebrating the G-man's birthday, in NY. Will be arriving with daughter, Amy, and friend, Connie, in tow. Marg, I'll look around to see if I can't find something to donate to the auction. Please PM your snail mail addy to me so I can send it beforehand, instead of having to pack it and hope it arrives with my luggage.

Hugs,

Libby

Thanks,

Jeanette

I'll look into it for you.

Wasn't for sure if an answer was ever found out.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Jeannette...I asked the girls about it and they said they will have to get in touch with Maggie's. I haven't heard back yet, I'm sorry. I'll let you know when I do.

Hi Marge,

Deetz and I are definately going...along with my niece and her friend....my niece just turned 39 today. She works in NYC and knows her way around.... so this will be great for us and she loves Gerry too...how much better does it get....LOL I've PMed you to see how I send the money. I do have paypal...so I just need to know who to paypal it to or I can send a check. Looking forward to meeting you all in NYC!!!!

Hugs, Linda

Hi Marge,

Deetz and I are definately going...along with my niece and her friend....my niece just turned 39 today. She works in NYC and knows her way around.... so this will be great for us and she loves Gerry too...how much better does it get....LOL I've PMed you to see how I send the money. I do have paypal...so I just need to know who to paypal it to or I can send a check. Looking forward to meeting you all in NYC!!!!

Hugs, Linda

Hi Linda ~ You can find instructions for payment in post #26! Wish I was going! Have fun!

Mo

Ladies~

As far as vegetarian goes- there will be salad (probably cesaer)and a pasta dish as well as

bread and cheeses and dessert.

In case Marg didn't mention it: it's an OPEN BAR- which includes

all top shelf liquors, wine, beer and soda. Woo hoo!

Yes, alas, Roger has left St Andrews but there are always lovely young bartenders

there regardless!!!

Looking forward to seeing you on 10/25

~Donna/secondchancetart

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to say that I'm looking forward to seeing you all Saturday. I have met Poppy, in Vegas, and am anxious to see her again. There may be others there that I've met before, but not sure. Anyway all of the rest of you, I'll be meeting for the first time and I just love making new friends!

See you all soon!

Libby