Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonnaKat

Taming Your Dragon

All these comments about taming dragons and Crispy Creedys are making me feel like scorching something. Fat chance taming me. I will never be tamed. Do you here me? NEVER! Not even Gerry can tame me! *evil laf* hehe No more comments about Crispy Creedy, it makes my mop boy feel unloved. Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably go add another chapter to my Creedy fic now. The one where he DOESN'T DIE! *high fives jenn*

Wow,

When I read the title for this I got such a "Visual" in my imagination it is not funny!!!

:drool1:

I just figured my friend Dragoness would have been in here. See Gerry tames Dragons very well. There is an example. Or is it he drives a Dragoness wild? I forget if Dragoness if wild or mild.

Is she wildly mild?

Or mildly wild?

Anyways she is wild about Gerry and Dragons. :kisswink:

Love,

Tracy :cunning:

P.S. Wh00t I am finally a 3 a.m. gal. Yippee :woohoo::dancegal::bounce::partytime::fans::party:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

A Viking chef should barbecue a dragon before the dragon barbecues him, otherwise he ends up like crispy Creedy!

HEY!!! Watch the Crispy Creedy comments *Jenn grumbles* He just left the set you know!!! LOL

Actually "How to Train a Dragon" is one of my son's favorite books. We're both looking forward to this!

Hugs,

Jenn

Isn't that supposed to be Viking Chief? I can't see Gerry as a Viking Chef. Didn't he say he can't put a meal together?

Like a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll?

Love,

Tracy :funnyface::kisswink:

Exactly! :kiss::cunning:

A Viking chef should barbecue a dragon before the dragon barbecues him, otherwise he ends up like crispy Creedy!

HEY!!! Watch the Crispy Creedy comments *Jenn grumbles* He just left the set you know!!! LOL

Actually "How to Train a Dragon" is one of my son's favorite books. We're both looking forward to this!

Hugs,

Jenn

Isn't that supposed to be Viking Chief? I can't see Gerry as a Viking Chef. Didn't he say he can't put a meal together?

Someone else saw it as Viking chef rather than chief and took off with the idea. Perhaps he is the Chief Chef. And since it is animated and Gerry is only doing the voice over I don't think his ability (or inability) to cook would matter. I bet he's great at ordering in, aren't you Gerry? What's your favorite order-in meal? I'd love to know. It probably isn't barbecued dragon, though.

Guest DonnaKat

I bet he's great at ordering in, aren't you Gerry? What's your favorite order-in meal? I'd love to know. It probably isn't barbecued dragon, though.

He probably eats at Kentucky Fried Creedy....

Would that be Original, Crispy, Extra Tasty or Hot and Spicy? Would you like a side order of dragon nuggets with that? How about a rooster to go?

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest DonnaKat

Or maybe he just has a sweet tooth and wants some Krispy Creedy Creams.

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest Nay

I'm REALLY worried that the Hot & Spicy alternative may cause a 'Burning Ring of Fire ... in his pants'.

The things I worry about ...

Edited by Nay

Guest DonnaKat

Oh his dragon is a burning reign ring of fire...in my pants.

Oh wait....wrong thread. Forget about the pants part.

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest Nay

Oh no! She brought back Creedy ...
Bad girl, bad cat.

:naughty:

Edited by Nay

Guest DonnaKat

Yes, I'm a naughty GAL. A filthy, naughty GAL! :spank:

So getting back to the question about taming a dragon....if a dragon is tamed and no longer breathes fire, then does it become a Puff dragon???

Oh Puff the Well Tamed Dragon, lives in my pants, er, I mean by the sea...

And frolicks in the autumn mist in a land called Donna...that's meeeee!

Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail

Donna kept a lookout perched on Puffs GIGANTIC....um, tail,

Noble kings and princes would bow wheneer they, um, arrived,

Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name. oh!....oh, I better stop....

DK your posts need to come with WARNING!!!!

If you don't click it you won't get it :cunning: . If your Dragons are not tamed they may need these.

:unsure:

Guest Nay

For those who WANTED a recipe:

DRAGON HAGGIS - The Highland Way

Preparation time - overnight. Cooking time - over 2 hours

Ingredients:

• 1 dragon's stomach, cleaned and thoroughly, scalded, turned inside out and soaked overnight in cold salted water
  • Heart and lungs of one small dragon
  • 450g/1lb trimmings, fat and lean
  • 2 Onions, finely chopped
  • 225g/8oz Oatmeal
  • 1 tbsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
  • 1 tsp Ground Dried Coriander
  • 1 tsp Mace
  • 1 tsp Nutmeg
  • Water, enough to cook the haggis
  • Stock from lungs and trimmings
Method -

1. Wash the lungs, heart and liver (if using). Place in large pan of cold water with the meat trimmings and bring to the boil. Cook for about 2 hours.

2. When cooked, strain off the stock and set the stock aside.

3. Mince the lungs, heart and trimmings.

4. Put the minced mixture in a bowl and add the finely chopped onions, oatmeal and seasoning. Mix well and add enough stock to moisten the mixture. It should have a soft crumbly consistency.

5. Spoon the mixture into the dragon's stomach, so it's just over half full. Sew up the stomach with strong thread and prick a couple of times so it doesn't explode while cooking.

6. Put the haggis in a pan of boiling water (enough to cover it) and cook for 3 hours without a lid. Keep adding more water to keep it covered.

7. To serve, cut open the haggis and spoon out the filling. Serve with neeps (mashed swede or turnip) and tatties (mashed potatoes).

Hmmm, yummy.

Edited by Nay

Hey what if Gerry decided he didn't wanna tame his dragon. Maybe he likes Dragons a little on the wild side. :cunning:

Maybe there are videos out "Dragons Gone Wild" :yay:

Puff might have really got his groove on and someone caught it with a cellphone video camera. :music:

These days do you really know? I mean who says the man likes Tame Dragons? :pointy:

Nay, OMGoodness is Puff missing? :unsure:

Puff? Puff? Puff?

Oh the humanity~ :lalala:

Guest Nay

Oh, no, no, no, no, no Tracy! No, no, no, no - yes.

No cameras allowed in this cave ... All bodies will be searched and patted down if need be. The bulbs frighten the dragons and alert the authorities that some dragon-napping is happening. It's a life sentence if caught. Do you want me to go to prison? :flee:

And anyway, it is only a vicious rumour that Puff is missing (AWOL) ... wink, wink :escape:

PS. To Susan and girls for continuing the nonsense :thankyou:

Guest DonnaKat

I'm confused....we've gone from taming dragons to cooking dragons? And who's taking pictures of my Puff?

I blame the Viking chef...

If that Viking chef messed with Puff. Let know I am one crabby wench today and I got a can of ghettofabulous redneck whooparse and a rusty can opener. Lemme at 'im.

Gerry, I will gladly do the same to the Razzi if they stir up them Dragons you done tamed.

;)

Love,

Tracy :funnyface:

Whoa, wait Gerry is the viking chef? Gerry, no, not you, but what about Puff? :tissues: after all he was a magic dragon. :crybaby: Couldn't you have ate some of that canned Haggis preferably the vegetarian kind? :spank: Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Hey what if Gerry decided he didn't wanna tame his dragon. Maybe he likes Dragons a little on the wild side. :cunning:

That's right up my alley. :cunning:;):p

Guest Nay

Pssst, GB ...

All this talk of dragons, taming, capturing, puffing, huffing and cooking has me just a little jamfuddled. It also shows how wildly out-of-control their imaginations are. Or the puffing has been 'something else' ... I think they need discipline.

Why ARE you becoming a Viking Chief?

Is it because you get to wear what you want to work?

Edited by Nay

I think instead of Dragon Haggis I am gonna steal a siggy piggy out of someone's avatar section and see if a Viking chef can put an apple in it's mouth and roast that sucker and he can share it with all the dragons he can tame as long as I get my piece first. :kisswink::funnyface:

Guest DonnaKat

So, Gerry...the question remains...have you tamed your dragon yet?

No? Need some help, then?

Signed,

DonnaKat the Dragon Tamer

P.S. I have fireproof underwear.

Guest Nay

DID YOU KNOW:

The Anglo-Saxon word "dragon" is derived from the Greek word meaning "to see clearly". They believed dragons had the gift of vision, wisdom, and prophecy. Dragons were considered the guardians of all knowledge and wisdom.

You learn something new every day!

Have fun laughing with this movie. Practise your Viking roar and generally scare many small and furry beasties ...

PS. Had to make an amendment to the post.

Are you planning any more adventures with children's books? I simply ask so that some people can prepare for themelves for the fact that Cressida Cowell has also written:

"How to Train Your Viking"

"How To Speak Dragonese"

and wait for it ... no, no, no, no ... yes, "How To Be A Pirate".

Now watch the bunny fur fly :lmao:

Edited by Nay