Gerard Butler GALS

That Elusive Gerry Butler Wake Up call!!!

eddies23shoes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You GALS are crackin' me up! Seriously! :-)

Much to my chagrin, I attempted to reinvent the wheel in order to try and get it on my phone. At this point it's still just the alert tone - (a.k.a. the awesomest alarm sound ever). I'm going to try the video thing though.

Oh, and kudos to those of you with smart kids. I got $5 bucks that says that kid who figured how to do the video thing is twelve!

:-) Again, I'm so very glad I joined this forum!

I have been waking up to that glorious wake up call for months, and like I told Boo, I STILL wake up with a huge smile on my face when I hear those golden words, "Honey, Honey, wake up. Wake up. Gimme a kiss. (SMOOCH). You want some coffee?" :wuv:

Even if I wake up before my phone goes off, I don't turn off my alarm just so I can hear it every day. :D

BTW, I can bluetooth it to someone. :) Believe me, when I first joined, I wanted EVERYTHING Gerry. Hell, I still do. So, I'm here to serve.

Lisa

I have been waking up to that glorious wake up call for months, and like I told Boo, I STILL wake up with a huge smile on my face when I hear those golden words, "Honey, Honey, wake up. Wake up. Gimme a kiss. (SMOOCH). You want some coffee?" :wuv:

Even if I wake up before my phone goes off, I don't turn off my alarm just so I can hear it every day. :D

BTW, I can bluetooth it to someone. :) Believe me, when I first joined, I wanted EVERYTHING Gerry. Hell, I still do. So, I'm here to serve.

Lisa

Do you have the video on your phone Lisa....or just the audio?

BTW.....I should post it here. I used a program called mp3-to-ringtone and it makes a file and sends it to your phone. You need to follow the text message to install it...but it worked like a charm!!!!

I am so clueless about the tech stuff :tantrum:

Can you imagine that gorgeous man in the kitchen pouring you a coffee or maybe bringing you breakfast in bed? :wuv:

Oh the dreams!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My thoughts about breakfast in bed with this particular man needs to be in the gutter section, I do believe. Or would that be his, no that would be my breakfast in bed. Yeah, that's right.

:whome2:

Yes. Darlin'

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or anything else you'd like to be. :lol::wuv::lol::galdown: :gutter

:omg::gerrylicious:

Whhhhhhooooooo... My mind just went sliding down the drain in to the gutter with you all... Make room ladies, so my mind can float on by!!!

Breakfast in bed??? If that is what you want to call it... :cunning:

The image of him pouring me a cup of coffee... *NanLynn has melted to the floor into a puddle*

I definitly have this mental image of Gerry wearing blue silk pijama bottoms, barefoot in the kitchen, pouring me a cup of coffee... LOL

*sinking a bit deeper in the gutter*

I definitly have this mental image of Gerry wearing blue silk pijama bottoms, barefoot in the kitchen, pouring me a cup of coffee... LOL

*sinking a bit deeper in the gutter*

:poof: Danielle . . . I . . . I . . . awww, hell it's your birthday . . . run with it, girl!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to get it on my phone either!!!!!! In the meantime.....I set it to play when my computer turns on!

Question for you Isaboo or anyone else that can help me. How do you set the wake up to play on your computer?

Would appreciate your help. I downloaded it to my pc, then a few days later when I went to play it, it said it wasn't

available anymore. I want to make sure that doesn't happen again before I set it to play.

Also, what type of service do I need on my verizon phone to get this video or even just the audio on my

cell? I don't even have text messaging...and haven't changed my ring. When I click "Get it Now" I can't go to

Sony Music. I've heard the GALS talk about getting Gerry singing Music of the Night which would be great to have.

I'm learning so much on this site, not only interesting things about Gerry , but siggies, mopboys, Gerry wake up calls, Jo Malone

cologne...it's the start of my Gerry journey! (ha)

Thanks for the help!

I don't know how to get it on my phone either!!!!!! In the meantime.....I set it to play when my computer turns on!

Question for you Isaboo or anyone else that can help me. How do you set the wake up to play on your computer?

Would appreciate your help. I downloaded it to my pc, then a few days later when I went to play it, it said it wasn't

available anymore. I want to make sure that doesn't happen again before I set it to play.

Also, what type of service do I need on my verizon phone to get this video or even just the audio on my

cell? I don't even have text messaging...and haven't changed my ring. When I click "Get it Now" I can't go to

Sony Music. I've heard the GALS talk about getting Gerry singing Music of the Night which would be great to have.

I'm learning so much on this site, not only interesting things about Gerry , but siggies, mopboys, Gerry wake up calls, Jo Malone

cologne...it's the start of my Gerry journey! (ha)

Thanks for the help!

I have my computer set to play the wake up call when the computer turns on. What you have to do is save the file on your computer somewhere safe!! Go to your control panel, then choose sounds & ausio devices. Go to the sounds tab and there is a big list of items that you can select certain sounds for. I went down the list and found..."start windows" then browsed to the location of the file and chose it. Apply your changes and it should play everytime you turn your computer on. As for getting it to your phone......thats the tricky one. I used software called mp3 to ringtone. And it uploads the mp3 to a website then sends you a text message with instructions on how to retrieve it. It's a bit of a procedure though. If anyone else has another way of doing it maybe then can help.

Getting tme mp3 to your phone is the tricky part.

I have it at home on my laptop. But I got it from another Gerry site. It's probably here on this site somewhere. :) It's most likely the same MP3 file that Donnie was talking about too.

If not, message me and I'll send it to you later on tonight.

Oh my goodness..Please Please Please...would you be so kind to share this one with me as well? I'll forever be grateful! :yay::wuv:

Thank you Darling!

Love, Elizabeth

AKA Ballerina

Edited by Ballerina

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have the original file of Gerry's "honey wake up" from his interview in Japan?

I would love to have it. Not the youtube version on someeone else's phone. I'd like the original video file!! :kiss:

Thanks so much!! :wave:

Edited by Paisleyscot

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am I too late to join in?

Might have to do it on the computer. My cell phone isn't super fancy. All I know is I can purchase wallpapers, ring tones and I think ring backs, I'm glad Ilve finaly gotten texting down granted it can drive me nuts. I can only have 150 characters, delete msgs or lose thm....yadda yadda yadda

We have permission from the gal who originally recoreded it to host it in Multimedia, and it's the 'full' version.

It's in the queue for Multimedia, but in the mean time, if you email me I can send it as it's a small file; it's in .wmv format, but I could convert if you need a different one.

Also, have the Honey Wake-Up for downloading as an mp3...

and the thrice repeated "Welcome to the Phantom of the Opera *growl noise*", too.

;)