Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
JustCallMeTracy

Rating Users why????

We are not meat. Why are people rated? I just get upset when I go to friend's profiles and they have less than 5 stars. I do try to give all new members 5 stars because I feel sorry for people who have no stars.

I cannot fathom not giving someone 5 stars.

Is this a necessary part of this site or does it come automatically with the layout.

We are not You Tube videos.

So if we get POed at someone shall we go give them one star? I hope not.

Am I just being silly? Does this bother anyone else?

Oh, Boy I bet I lose my five star rating after this.

I just had to ask.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Where is that? :lol: I'm not sure I have any stars. :confused:

But I don't look at profiles unless my mouse moves and I accidentially click a member name or I am sending a PM.

I just don't particularly like it. I see a potential for abuse. What if a newbie came in and they only had one star. They might be sad.

Others may like it. Heck I don't know. I like to leave people messages on their profiles sometimes, K.

I alone haven't the right to say it is an issue. I just went to a couple of friends profiles who I consider 5 stars and they only 4. I could quite possibly be just being silly.

It's part of the layout from our forum provider. I didn't realize it was an issue. I can turn the feature off.

I thought that might be the case that it came with the forum.

Oh and it is gone. Thanks.

Aw, Pil I am sorry. Tell them to put them back. One of my homies only had a four and it made me sad. I cannot think of you as snobby. I had 5 out of 5 too.

I never really paid attention to the stars but I can see where it would be a potential for feelings to be hurt. I don't pay attention to the stars even over on You Tube because there are too many mean-spirited people who will leave a bad rating just becuase they can!

I hate getting a less than 5 rating on my videos. I would rather they not get rated at all, but a video is not a person.

Guest greyeyegoddess

I guess I don't pay attention to them either. For all I know, I could be a three by the way I've been going lately.

I don't feel bad. Normally, people giving bad reviews and ratings are probably people you don't want around you anyways.

Ah, youtube....another reason I don't like youtube.

~alice

:music:

Hey I gotta love you tube, seeing POTO videos cross referenced with Gerry interviews is where I met HRH.

Stars? We had stars? humm, I guess I never noticed it. But I can see your point Trace. if I had known they were there I prob'ly would have rated. How sharp you are!

Stars? We had stars? humm, I guess I never noticed it. But I can see your point Trace. if I had known they were there I prob'ly would have rated. How sharp you are!

How remarkably devoid of a life am I is probably far more accurate.

I had no idea about the stars.

It didn't bother me.

I guess I never paid them no mind.

How did you know they were for rating Tracy?

And, how do/did you rate someone?

I haven't a clue.

Well there were 5 stars white if not used. Yellow if rated.

I always clicked on 5, by clicking on the 5th star.

Happened to look at some of my friends profiles. Two only had 4 stars. Made me sad.

I clicked, clicked, clicked, clicked. Still they didn't go up to 5.

I sort of remember there being stars but not paying attention to them. It seems to me I had no stars, and don't know if that's because everyone hates me (I hope not), nobody ever bothered to rate me (possible) or the feature didn't work for site admins (not sure why). Probably best that the feature is turned off so that if people had personal disagreements the star ratings couldn't be used for revenge.

Wow, I guess I'm not very observant....I never noticed the stars.

Tracy, I thought that was nice of you to notice. And to keep rating so your friends would have 5 stars. I never had any yellow stars but I never thought anything of it. :)

Guest Pilar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

There you go, babe! They're not yellow, but the meaning is the same! All GALS are grade A!

Guest greyeyegoddess

I like pink stars, Pil.

Actually, someone had mentioned their stars before in the Support Center, which was the first time I realized anything about it. Unfortunately, I hardly go into the members area. It reminded me of how myspace and other social areas are put together.

Is this something that most of you use, other than to find out about each other?

~alice

:music:

Hey Pil.....Thanks Sweetie...I like Pink stars too! I never noticed the stars either but it probably wouldn't matter if I did! I know you guys "WUB ME" and all my flaws! :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

I never noticed that feature either!

But, I'll SECOND what Pilar said!! :clap:

I agree everyone is Grade A Meat I mean 5 star worthy here.

Love,

Tracy :kisswink:

Aw, Jo had I known I would have gave you 5 stars. I didn't just do my friends. If I saw any profile with no stars or less than 5. I was a clicking heifer so I just didn't happen upon yours. Not that we can't be friends.

I remember seeing them and thought it was weird. I don't think I had any stars. Did I care? Nope.

I remember seeing them and thought it was weird. I don't think I had any stars. Did I care? Nope.

Me neither. :lol: