Gerard Butler GALS

If you could ask Gerry a question....what would it be?

Hi There Darlings...

Thought I'd start a new topic and ask :

What would you ask Gerry if you were to ask him one quesiton and why? Just thought I'd throw it out there?

:D

Love and blessings,

Elizabeth

I would ask him what his hobbies are. When he has some down time, what does he like to do? Read a book? Go the movies? Sing? Play video games? Ride his bike? Play a musical instrument, wood working crafts? You know, that sort of thing. I knit and crochet and I am not an old lady! I'm in my thirties and I enjoy making gifts for people. That is what I would like to know about Gerry.

What's your number and what is the best time to call? :lol:

Well, we know that would be a fantasy huh? I think I would ask him what his goals are with the new production company and what types of movies did he want to do? Will he be doing just the action/packed movies that he is getting known for or would he consider doing a movie that digs down deep with social issues etc...?

Great topic!

What a difficult thing to answer! There are so many things I want to know about him . . . personal things.

I want to know what's on his iPod.

I want to know what he believes about God.

I want to know how he stays motivated and doesn't give up.

I want to hear more stories about him growing up, and see pictures of him as a little boy.

Basically, I would just want to sit and talk to him for hours. That would be a dream come true.

I'm sure I can think of a million other questions if I had the time with him.

I think I would want to just sit and get to know the real Gerry, I mean he keeps saying if we knew the real Gerry we would not like him, I know! just one question................

How are you? no one really asks that question anymore.

Jeantte

Do you ever find yourself singing songs from POTO, for no apparent reason, just all of a sudden find yourself humming melodies or singing lyrics?

I don't really ask questions, I'm an observer.

I just sit back and watch people, listen to them and learn.

So I guess if I had to ask a question I'd ask if I could spend a day with him.

Be it watching him film, go on interviews, photo shoot or eating out.

When people are asked questions they try to give a good answer or a right answer.

I want to see him spill a drink and say "Oh sh.." and jump out of his seat.

Or laugh at something he heard.

So, Gerry could I spend a day with you?

That would be my only question and if he said yes I'd get a thousand answers just from observing.

:)

{I'd like to see this thread moved to messages for Gerry}

"Want some coffee????" Then smile with michivious sweetness... Bat my long lashes and give my best flirty giggle.

And if that didn't get his attention... I'd drop something and do the bend and snap... works every time!!! *G*

Well, I will hopefully have the chance to ask him a question on Thursday . . . maybe. But honestly, I'm not going to ask him anything. I'm going to tell him something. So, really, since I am being given the chance I am going to tell him that he brought me back to life.

Lisa

"Want some coffee????" Then smile with michivious sweetness... Bat my long lashes and give my best flirty giggle.

And if that didn't get his attention... I'd drop something and do the bend and snap... works every time!!! *G*

I am with you in that... it is like a secret weapon isn't it? it is amazing but it does work every time :D :D :D :D :D