Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler GALS Holiday Charity Drive

Stef with an F

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our GALS are the most generous people in the whole worrrrrld (said with that wonderful Scottish rolling r)

As of tonight we are MORE THAN 75% of the way to our goal (I need a drum roll here)

Total donations $753!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: you GALS!!! Thank you so very much for your enormous hearts and generosity!!!

WOW! You GALS never cease to amaze me!

Please don't think $10.00 or $5.00 or even $1.00 is too little to give. Even little dollar gets us that much closer to our goal.

You GALS are the best!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I agree with your total Stef. I had to giggle when I saw that one of the articles posted on GB.net last night has a mention about SYT - the GALS charity of choice (of course they didn't refer to it that way over there). :;):

We do need to keep up the effort because I just realized - though our goal is $1,000 the cost of a seat named in Gerry's honor is 1,000 GBP which is closer to $1,750 (conversion is somewhere between 1.73 and 1.77 dollars per pound recently). So let's keep up our efforts and not rest on the laurels of what we've already raised, as AWESOME as it is so far!!!! I have confidence that we can reach that goal of 1,000 GBP too! Oh and our NEW total right now is $830!!!! THANK YOU GALS!!

It's wonderful Susan... and still very Christmasy! Lets hope it gets the attention of our Gals who haven't seen this thread! I may make another donation if needed... I really want our Ger to have that chair!

Swan

I had to giggle when I saw that one of the articles posted on GB.net last night has a mention about SYT - the GALS charity of choice (of course they didn't refer to it that way over there). :;):

Yeah...course they didn't mention it!

Oh well! But I'm still so awed by the current total! It would ROCK to be able to get a seat in G's name. How cool would that be if he knew? Glowing with pride in the GALS over here....