Gerard Butler GALS

Hilarious Gerry Moments

Hello Darling GALS!!

Hope you all are doing great and what can make our day better than to see our favorite guy!! :drool1: I'm sure most of you have seen this already but thought that it never hurts to watch again and again! So enough of my gibber gabber and here it is... Enjoy... :wuv:

Hubba Hubba!! OMG I just can never get enough of "Jarod"..Love him to pieces!!

Love Hugs and Kisses,

Elizabeth

AKA Ballerina

Thanks for posting that Elizabeth! :ty:

I love how they have all the talks shows grouped together like that!

I read somewhere yesterday that Gerry was once the "face of Guinness" in Ireland. He played identical twins in an ad. Is there any footage of that anywhere? I've never seen it.

Sandy

Thanks !! Elizabeth/Ballerina :bonk:

That is a wonderful video -- Hillarious -- I too -- (Zany) love how it just Rolls on --

(Just like the Man -- can ---RRRoll his R'ssss like nobody else's business -- :D ) with all

the wild & crazy stories !!!! --

I'm with y'all I could watch/listen to his Sweet-Crazy Self --- ALLL DAYYYYY!

I really believe if Gerry ever wanted to --- He could DO Some STAND-UP !

I think he's Got the Chops for it ! --- His Mum --- must have a Bustin' Cool Since of Humor

too !! -- I love to hear him talk about her and how she just lays it on the line to him --

(the Way a Mom can do -- hey when ya really love someone -- Ya just tell it to em straight/

cuz ya Love em -- better You say it then a stranger... Did I Say Stranger :wuv: ?? )

Ya know I really believe that.. just honest, straight-shootin', down-to-earth, people-luving way

Gerry emits and his natural since of seeing the funny-side of life/natural gift of comedy --

carries over so much in such a beautiful way in his art of acting !

He is a natural commedian at heart -- He gets that about life -- Laughing is better than crying !!

And I Love Him for That !!! :kiss:

Ever notice how natural comics make the very best actors as well ??

Examples -- Cary Grant..Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, Jim Carrey .. Whoppi Goldberg..

all right... I'll stop -- already :D -- ya know I could go on --- but I'll save it for anotha Time LOL !! :wave:

Thanks again for posting this -- it's a true natural High....

Tee

I read somewhere yesterday that Gerry was once the "face of Guinness" in Ireland. He played identical twins in an ad. Is there any footage of that anywhere? I've never seen it.

Sandy

Hi! Sandy! :wave:

I vaguely remember hearing something about this but to my knowledge there is no footage on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Darling GALS!!

Hope you all are doing great and what can make our day better than to see our favorite guy!! :drool1: I'm sure most of you have seen this already but thought that it never hurts to watch again and again! So enough of my gibber gabber and here it is... Enjoy... :wuv:

Hubba Hubba!! OMG I just can never get enough of "Jarod"..Love him to pieces!!

Love Hugs and Kisses,

Elizabeth

AKA Ballerina

One of my FAVORITE clips of Gerry...LOVE the kilt stories...I never tire of hearing them.

Thanks Ballerina...

Did you ever see the one from 300 where he talks about how for the sex scenes they put on Barry White

cause it SLOWS everything down...then he says yeah Baby??! I just melt hearing him say that!!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. He is at his best on Leno because Jay is smart enough to just let him go. There are so many wonderful Youtube vids I just wish they could be dl'ed to watch when there is no internet.