Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phllygrl65

GALS Blogger banner

Hello,

Can anyone explain why I have a "I'm a GALS Blogger" banner as part of my profile? I do not have a Blog.

Thanks,

Chrissy

Don't know. I'll bring your question to the rest of the modsquad and get back with ye asap!

Spotty

Hi Chrissy,

Where does it say that on your profile?

I'm looking at my profile too since I do have a blog and I've missed that notation before. :confused:

Jill

It's not on her profile, Jilly. It's right there, above her luscious trading card...

Thanks Spotty--My trading card is pretty hot. He is my only "other" man, besides my husband of course!

Hmm... not quite sure either why you have it, unless you put something in the "Blog Option Link" under Control Panel < Edit Profile Information. That area is for those that blog on GALS and want to put a direct link to their blog in their profile space. Check your profile info and see if there's anything there under that area.

:kiss: stef

ps. if there's nothing there, i'm going to have to remove this option as there's obviously a glitch. :doh:

*scratching head* no idea! I've been trying to figure it out by comparing profiles...and if Stef has no idea...well, I'm probably not much help, :lol:

Still working on 'it' though! ;)

I like it though!

p.s. you have one too Stef! :lol:

Yepper :D Anyone can have one, if they put something in that field. I can't restrict it to just the bloggers... but it automatically produces that graphic so it is just for the bloggers to have a quick link to their blog with their profile for easy access by anyone. i added mine the other day b/c i forgot it was there and i've been blogging again.

Hmm... not quite sure either why you have it, unless you put something in the "Blog Option Link" under Control Panel < Edit Profile Information. That area is for those that blog on GALS and want to put a direct link to their blog in their profile space. Check your profile info and see if there's anything there under that area.

:kiss: stef

ps. if there's nothing there, i'm going to have to remove this option as there's obviously a glitch. :doh:

Stef,

I checked my profile info and I don't have anything there. It's pretty strange.

Chrissy

Thanks Chrissy for letting me know. I removed the option as it's got a glitch. So it should be removed now from your profile. Thanks again :D

Thanks Chrissy for letting me know. I removed the option as it's got a glitch. So it should be removed now from your profile. Thanks again :D

Thanks Stef. :yourock: