Gerard Butler GALS

Convention for 2009

Joanna

:thankyou:I need to know what's going on for next year's convention. My daughter and her friends are going to come with me. They are so happy I have become so involved with this wonderful site and they are wanting to get involved as well. They need to know the dates as soon as possible to request the time off before the time is gone. They work at hospitals and they want to get their bid in for the time before it's taken. And any other info, place to stay and costs would be appreciated. If that info is not available now, we understand. Whatever you know now, is great.

Thank You for understanding and answering. I have some pics that I am sending to Aga and b-elle and they are going to put them on line to show you how close 'Gerry' is to being finished. I am forming his head and face right now and I will be touching up, or fine tuning, his body once the head is on. The actual pour of bronze is in the fall. But my teacher and I are documenting the process for the book. I'll let you know when I get the pics back and send them to the GALS.

Hugs from AOGJoanna, :archie:

Hey Joanna, it's cool that everyone is so involved and supportive with you. makes it so much easier. Check out the CONVENTION FORUM for the convention. New updates are added when decisions are made and ready for public knowledge. Hope to see ya next year!