Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Perrin

7/24 - Comic-Con 2008: Guy Ritchie, Joel Silver & Dark Castle Panel

TRUST ME, SWANNIE, IF I COULD MAKE HIM BIGGER, I WOULD!!!

G-

:bow2: You are too funny.

TRUST ME, SWANNIE, IF I COULD MAKE HIM BIGGER, I WOULD!!!

And that my fellow Gals, was the quote of the night thus far. WELL SAID!!

Sorry...oh yeah...ComicCon right...

Will there be video?

Also I am a huge Twilight fan but seriously that does not stand a damn candle up to Gerry.

he is so fast with his tongue!!!!! What? I mean his wit!!!

Halle Berry... hahahahahaha!

I LOVE HIM!

Swannie

I'll just rest here in the front of the line as usual. Landa, I'm saving your spot! :pointy: Sorry Pil! :D Oh he's just so cute. Thanks for the speedy posting. I can't wait to hear the rest from the girls when they return.

Cassie

The pic in the LA Times article can't be recent, right? His hair is very short right now and in that pic his hair is longer...

The pic in the LA Times article can't be recent, right? His hair is very short right now and in that pic his hair is longer...

Its from 2007

No it's old -- well, in the last year. It's a stock photo from some other shoot, I think. It's in the gallery. I'm sure someone knows exactly where it is...

I am SO kicking myself in the arse for not being there!!! :tantrum:

I love his personality! :cunning:

That's why you's da WEB WONDER WOMAN, STEF!

:bow2:

I am SO kicking myself in the arse for not being there!!! :tantrum:

I love his personality! :cunning:

Will you kick me too please????????? lol

LMAO!!! Halle Berry! :lmao: So typical of his sense of humor ... and so QUICK!

I will not be liked for this remark, but the comment about Halle Berry was out of line. I don't think she would be amused to be spoken of in this way. Hopefully, she will never hear it. I remember her reaction to being grabbed and kissed at the Oscars by an actor she did not know that well. She was not happy.

Edited by barberry

Lighten up. Geez. The man was trying to be funny. She has made some "out of line" jokes in her day so eh! ROll with the punches in that business.

Edited by RandomLanda

Being kissed in public by a man you do not know is a far cry from a guy making a joke. It's Gerry's humor.

Swannie

Lighten up. Geez. The man was trying to be funny. She has made some "out of line" for jokes in her day so eh!

I have my opinion, and the rest of you have yours. Don't let me rain on your parade. I'm sure it was funnier in person.

Being kissed in public by a man you do not know is a far cry from a guy making a joke. It's Gerry's humor.

Swannie

Sorry, Swannie. It was very crude.

I am leaving the thread now that I given my opinion. I don't want to fight about it or bring anyone down.

Swannie

Sorry, Swannie. It was very crude.

I am leaving the thread now that I given my opinion. I don't want to fight about it or bring anyone down.

Yep, and that's not the first time Gerry's been crude in a humorous way. I'm used to it now... it's part of who he is.

Swannie

barb,

I'm sure no one here minds that you have your own opinion regarding Gerry's behavior. I don't always approve of everything he says and does either.... but that's who he is. The same man who started the 3:00AM joke.... the same man who uses earthy language... the same man who sometimes makes me roll my eyes. But he is who he is.... and even though I wasn't there to see for myself, it seems like it was all in fun.

Swannie

HOLY SHITE!!!!!Thta post SIN shared says he took his shirt off........did he really, huh?huh?huh? :gah:

Oh wow! Did anyone else see the one with the little bit of scruff and the big smile!

Posted Image

:chnuzzle:

Edited by Jenny85

WOW! Looking at the pics off to the left.... have you noticed????? Look at that SMILE.... all the way up into his eyes! He's like the "old" Gerry... and I mean that as a compliment! He is just bursting with good humor, and look at the twinkle in those eyes!

*sigh*

Swannie