Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
JustCallMeTracy

I got my Pressies today thankies.

I don't think it is the official thread or anything, but I had to thank Gals for the generosity and especially Barb.

Love,

Tracy :kisswink:

I am glad you did start the thread, Tracy--I am just sorry I didn't check it out sooner!

One of the reasons: I have to stay away from the Vegas Con threads--I got so very

depressed after the '07 one because it was my "one and only." I can always hope that

I get to go again, someday, but it is highly unlikely since our retirement years are going

to be very "lean" in the money department.

My wonderful husband works as a truck mechanic and turned 65 in March. He NEEDS to

retire or cut back because of arthritis in his hands. But he is a workaholic, and after I

got caught up in the stories from this year's CON, I had said something to the effect I just

HAD TO FIND A WAY to go next year. Just the other day, I mentioned something or other

and he said "I thought you were going to Vegas next year (09.) I had come back to reality

and told him I was just dreaming. But I do have a pretty wonderful husband, at that. Now

if he just liked Gerry and his movies......

Hugs,

Judy

Aw, Sweetie, I'll never get to go to a conference unless I get cured and get some money so don't feel bad.

We can love Gerry from afar.

I am lucky my Hubby seems to like all Gerry movies thus far.

Love,

I got my package today!!! :)

:thankyou: I love them!!! :hearts:

*HUGS*

Danielle

I saw Gerry today. LOL A P.S.I love you Poster was hanging in the video store I rent from.

I still haven't give upon my Gerryfetti. He is still in my envelope hoping some tape and some tender loving care can heal him.

Greeneyes I see you have come up with another fabulous siggy.

Love,

I saw Gerry today. LOL A P.S.I love you Poster was hanging in the video store I rent from.

I still haven't give upon my Gerryfetti. He is still in my envelope hoping some tape and some tender loving care can heal him.

Greeneyes I see you have come up with another fabulous siggy.

Love,

LOL yeah, I was having a James Bond fantasy last night. The words are lyrics from the theme song of Never say never, with Sean Connery. :)

I love it. Danielle the bond girl. Plus look at that woman. Her belly is not flat. Her hips are full and shapely. She looks like a real woman. Everything happens for a reason, but I would like to have seen Gerry as James Bond. Three guess who I would like to be a bond girl? First two don't count, That is besides you of course Danielle.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I love it. Danielle the bond girl. Plus look at that woman. Her belly is not flat. Her hips are full and shapely. She looks like a real woman.

LOL The face is me and the body (wish it was mine LOL) is Monica Bellucci. Gerry once said in an interview that he considers her to be the most beautiful woman in the world. You're right, she's not a skinny type model and she's also very good actress. That's why I chose this picture. :)

Edited by GreenEyes

I love it. Danielle the bond girl. Plus look at that woman. Her belly is not flat. Her hips are full and shapely. She looks like a real woman.

LOL The face is me and the body (wish it was mine LOL) is Monica Bellucci. Gerry once said in an interview that he considers her to be the most beautiful woman in the world. You're right, she's not a skinny type model and she's also very good actress. That's why I chose this picture. :)

I got my goodies on Saturday. They are so precious, and so are you Barb for all you do. I love the little Gerrys. They are so sweet. How did you ever get them so small, or cut apart? That's a lot of work girl. Tks again.

Sandy

I Googled her. I think your face is prettier Danielle.

Love,

I just got back from vacation and what did I find when I got home? My Gerry "stuff!" I love it! Thank you so much for the great items. It was so thoughtful and very much appreciated. What a nice surprise to come home to. I hope next year to join you all in LV and get mine in person.

Thanks again!

Glad you all like the Keychains and bookmarks...

and the Gerryfetti...

I 'save' an 81/2 x 11, 15 image template of c/u face/torso shots, since the end result is so small but you want to see 'detail' ;) )

then I print them to 4x6 photo paper and hand cut each one...yes, hand cut! LOL! Fun to do when watching HGTV or General Hospital for a break from family duties and GALS! :lol:

Hugs,

Barb

THANK YOU BARB!!!! :hugs:

I got my presents today! I was so happy to get it! Everything is so nice - the keychain, the bookmark, the card and "Gerryfetties"!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! You were so nice to send it!!! And the postal service worked perfectly, too (it was sent on Thursday, and on Tuesday it was here). :pointy::pointy::pointy:

THANK YOU BARB!

I got mine in the mail on Saturday. I'm using my bookmark right now in my book. Very nice. You Rock Barb!

Cassie

I got my presents today! I was so happy to get it! Everything is so nice - the keychain, the bookmark, the card and "Gerryfetties"!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! You were so nice to send it!!! And the postal service worked perfectly, too (it was sent on Thursday, and on Tuesday it was here). :pointy::pointy::pointy:

:claphands:

I'm so relieved! I was a bit apprehensive. When the Post Office clerk said I didn't need a Customs Sticker for the envelopes I sent to Europe and Canada and the rate was so reasonable, I wondered if they'd arrive. So glad yours did, Donnie! thanks for letting me know. :rose:

And you're welcome, Gerry Duty and Cassie!! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH BARB! :hug1:

I got mine and I love them!!! :wuv:

My bookmark is going into the Twilight book that I am starting!

Thanks again! :thankyou:

:hugs:

PatKay

THANKS BARB!! I got mine yesterday!!

I must confess....I JUST put the keychain on my keys this morning. So I go to Starbucks this morning as usual....keys in hand. I'm standing at the counter waiting to pay and chatting with the girls who work there, when one goes...OH MY GAWD. WHO IS THAT HOTTIE????? So of course...with a big smile on my face I say.....GERARD BUTLER! She says oh really.....I've never seen a picture of him... She grabs my keychain flips it around to the other side and sees that he's been in Phantom. WAS HE IN PHANTOM TOO????? Yes, he was. OH MY GOD....HE'S SMOKIN' HOT!!! I found another one I can bring over to the "Gerry Side"! I'll have her hooked on him by the end of the week!!! LOL

Edited by isaboo

Barb, I got my keychain and bookmark too!

I'm proudly rocking a huge Gerry keychain. The girls at work think I have totally lost my mind. Then I pull out my book with my bookmark in it. Not even mentioning to them I'm running around town taking pictures of the Jack doll at different locations. Yes, Charlotte has officially joined the 'club'.

anyways, thanks again. Great little surprise !!

And Boo, I've had people ask too who this hunk was hanging from my keys! lol.

I NEED A JACK DOLL!!!!!

I'm sure there's still openings. Get your name on the list. He's fun!! I tried to blow him up the first night, but it just wouldn't work! Darn!

I'm sure there's still openings. Get your name on the list. He's fun!! I tried to blow him up the first night, but it just wouldn't work! Darn!

I am soooo not blowing up Jack! :lalala:

DH to the store, me borrowing 'puter again: HAD TO!

Barb, - :thankyou:SO much for the pressie that was waiting for me returning from my vacation! :wuv: It was so much fun opening it and finding all the stuff! An extra hug for that Beo-bookmark!! :hug:

Warm albeit hasty hugs from Eva Mari :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl