Gerard Butler GALS

7/25 - Gerard Butler sets sail for small role in Watchmen

I saw the preview today as well when I went to see the Dark Knight and it looks amazing. I can't wait. But now I'm shooting myself in the foot for not going to the panals today. Darn it. HEHE. But its all good cause Dark Knight was amazing. And because I already got to see Gerry up close and personal Thursday.

Butler will star as the castaway obsessed with an image of a ghost pirate ship, who deteriorates mentally and physically while trying to make it back home. It’s a powerful story which mirrors much of the main action in the plot, but that also stands on its own, Butler asserted

“The story is such a powerful, genius witnessing of a descent into madness - being the person that it’s happening to and have it happening in a normal way,” he said. “He looks at it with a normal head so you can understand how it happens. In which case you can take yourself and the audience a long way.

Oh wow, I can't wait to see Gerard act this part. he will be phenomenal. A perfect role for him, so he can dig deep in to himself to reveal what madness and genius lies within!

Edited by jackie62

To see Gerry's face light up as he talks about this tiny, but 'perfect' role, make you get excited along with him. I can't wait for the release even though we have to see it on DVD. What a shame not to see it on the big screen.

Gerry you take my breath away, and what a feeling that gives a person. Most things in life are so ordinary, however, you tell something in your own special way and make it extraodinary.

Loved the video. Isn't it wonderful to hear that thick accent again. Really missed it. I have a video Gerry did right after the phantom but before Beowolf and he sounds just like he did then. Wonderful! He needs to make more trips home :-). Thanks Dragon!

To see Gerry's face light up as he talks about this tiny, but 'perfect' role, make you get excited along with him. I can't wait for the release even though we have to see it on DVD. What a shame not to see it on the big screen.

Gerry you take my breath away, and what a feeling that gives a person. Most things in life are so ordinary, however, you tell something in your own special way and make it extraodinary.

:wave: Hi TF long time no see! You are right about his specific appetite for roles...when he talks about them it is like watching a dieter taste their first chocolate in a long while....they savor it! :ohbaby:

Discoveringme wrote:

Even now, when I tell someone about him, I'll pick and choose which movie I mention.

:highfive: Me too! When I talk to my brother about Gerry it will be about his role in Tomb Raider because he likes that kind of film...Then my youngest sister is into films like Nim's Island because of her brood of kids...And my elsest sister is into like me all the other movies like Shattered..Timelines..Phantom ! So Gerry is so right to choose such a wide variety of roles to play... :drink: He is so wise isn't he?

I'm just happy to hear and see this beautiful man, no matter what!!!!!! One thing I wish though, I wish he didn't have to shave his head. I love his beautiful wavy hair and especially when he has it long enough to curl a bit!!!! But it's Gerry and I love him no matter what!!!!! I'll take him however I can get him. I especially love how happy he is and yes, that awesome voice with that to die for accent, :thud: The man does things to me that are not supposed to be happening to a woman my age, but oh such good feelings :thud:!!!! I especially love he is back with Zack!!!! Maybe Zack will be able to convience Gerry to do the new "300" movie and keep the physicality down to a low "roar" so to speak. Eagerly awaiting anything Gerry does with money in hand and cane at the ready for the thester.

AOGJo