Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

7/25 - Gerard Butler Denies Involvement in the 300 Sequel

Well obviously we all love Gerry for our own reasons and obviously he is a gorgeous gorgeous man physically, but I also have to say that I real admire his good judgement and common sense. The man is very smart and seems to be handling his decision making and career judgements 'pairfectly'. I love this man and this is just a great great decision on his part!

So gorgeous and so smart....what a MAN!!! :)

Of course I looooove him in just about anything, - but "Burns" or another REALLY good story and characteracting like in "Dear Frankie" would make me VERRA happy! ;)

The new supposed 300 would have to be a prequel ( Duh! ) and with an excellent script....??

*Takes cover*

I would just like to make it clear that all remarks made by me about how awful most sequels are, do NOT apply to the Phantom!!! If Gerry wants to do THAT, I am so there! (Same goes for The Stranger! I want to know what happened to him and Frankie and Lizzie!)

:phantom:I am with you 100% on that both the "Stranger" and "Phantom" could use a bit of closure where our hearts are concerned...

Nay wrote:[i wonder if it has also been given to Andrew Lloyd Webber? /quote]

From what I understand Andrew Lloyd Webber has a really hard head..so if he gets it into his head that Gerry reprise his role...He is the one person who could convince Gerry to do it! When you have auditioned for Sir Webber it is a huge feather in your cap career wise and Gerry knows that now....Let's face it he was in a band at one time but was never considered Webber proof until Phantom...Now his voice spins gold :cunning:

Edited by may

:funnyup:I think that it might be due to the smoking that he got that gravel tone and now he has quit it is the lovely "bonus" he gets to keep! :cunning: I am so happy he quit and that he still has that sexy voice...

:phantom:I am with you 100% on that both the "Stranger" and "Phantom" could use a bit of closure where our hearts are concerned...

But don't you just love the mystery....knowing that somewhere out there the phantom and the stranger still roam! I think there is something so romantic about that! I like that the endings are ambiguious. It leaves you to draw your own conclusions. Personally, I think my fantasies about those two characters are far better than anything ALW can dream up! Just my opinion. :2cents::kisswink:

But don't you just love the mystery....knowing that somewhere out there the phantom and the stranger still roam! I think there is something so romantic about that! I like that the endings are ambiguious. It leaves you to draw your own conclusions. Personally, I think my fantasies about those two characters are far better than anything ALW can dream up! Just my opinion. :2cents::kisswink:

While I do agree with you on some point...the impression of the Phantom is that he crawls away and dies "unloved" somehow makes me sad....The way I understand ALW is that he comes back in full "Power" and even holds the "upper hand" where Christine and Raoul are concerned..as for the Stranger well yes who knows what "port" he could end up in? :cunning:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! It was that awesome voice that first lead me to that beautiful face and all those other gorgeous attributes that make up that wonderful man we all know and love, Gerry!!!! I don't care what he does as long as I get to own it eventually and get to see and hear him for as long as I live!!! Gerry is my first, now and always only actor in my life. The man is to die for in my book.

Love Ya All, and mostly Gerry!!!

AOGJo

While I do agree with you on some point...the impression of the Phantom is that he crawls away and dies "unloved" somehow makes me sad....The way I understand ALW is that he comes back in full "Power" and even holds the "upper hand" where Christine and Raoul are concerned..as for the Stranger well yes who knows what "port" he could end up in? :cunning:

Well...he can stop by my port anytime! :cunning: (That was a bit in the gutter wasn't it!?!) :kisswink:

Well...he can stop by my port anytime! :cunning: (That was a bit in the gutter wasn't it!?!) :kisswink:

:funnyup: Boy if you think that was fit for the "gutter" move over because you aren't alone down there with that thought... :rotflmao::blush::rotflmao:

You GALS Wow me!!!!! I'd rather the Phantom be another movie with Gerry and as for the Stranger, well come on by and say Hi!!!!! I scooped up that adorable hunk of male pulchritude as he disappeared from the screen!!!!! I couldn't let someone that beautiful slip through my loving fingers. He was too good to let go!!!!! Never mind he is too gorgeous as well!!!!!! I love water, it's my favorite drink and how could I let that long, tall drink of cool water just slip away??? And that beautiful Gerry is the only long, tall, cool drink of water I would ever need. He says HI!!!!! tee hee :cunning:

Lil' Jo

I don't know about sequels or presequels but just for my own satisfaction....didn't another continuation or sequel be it whatever....of Batman break all records and I've even heard talk of Oscars!!?? I don't get it. What would be so wrong for Gerry and Zach to ride the same wave. I hate to say this but in my humble opinion 300 is the movie that finally opened the eyes of eveyone to what we of course already knew and that of course is Gerard Butler "the actor" This movie is still talked about today and for that matter still playing on a lot of pay channels where I live! I know I'm going to rub some of you the wrong way but even though I loved them his last two movies were far from blockbusters! Quite frankly I don't see any other that he's made heading for that either. Even though RNR looks like it's going to be great it's still not a just Gerry movie...there are a whole array of actors that will be carrying this movie....I don't see The Ugly Truth breaking any records either....It's a romcom that has ben done over and over....not saying I won't love it but that's just because I'm a devout Gerry fan! I'm not sure about Game....That could be something like 300...I am really hoping that it could be another 300 for Gerry... It's the types of films that he chooses to make and that he's happy with I guess...I just hate to see him miss the train so to speak! He's overdo for some bigtime recognition in my mind! I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers here but these are my feelings on this subject. I just want to see our guy hit the Red Carpet after he has an Oscar in his hand! He needs one great movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:D Frannie...........Alright come and get me! :bonk:

Frannie, they will have to come and get us both. I agree in part. I would only love to see a prequel, I couldn't see a sequel since he died in the original. It would have to be a prequel inside the sequel, but I can't see ANYONE else EVER being Leonidus but Gerry. He MADE that character and I can't see anyone else accepting the GLORY for that role. I know it would be a LOT of hard work for him, but I agree that it would be a BIG TICKET toward the oscar he deserved for the original movie and a lot of recognition for him as an actor. I hope he reconsiders and recreates the character, even if it is only in a very small way, so that no one else steels his well deserved THUNDER as that character. I love him absolutely, and trust his decissions in his career, but I think that it would be a SHAME to allow someone else to ever be considered for that role, especially. I love all of this movies, but this one really brought his talent to light and should never be shared with anyone else. Come get us both.

Sandy

:funnyup: Boy if you think that was fit for the "gutter" move over because you aren't alone down there with that thought... :rotflmao::blush::rotflmao:

LOL!!!!!!! May, you are AWESOME!!!