Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Jurlique’s Biodynamic BBQ hosted by Brett Ratner - LA - July 26, 2008

Even hot in a white t-shirt. :gah: I think he's trying for a record to see just how many GALS he can kill with the hotness. I can't take anymore.

Okay, yes I can. More please. :cunning:

Oh wow! I don't think it is a great idea to stand next to Gerry when the cameras are out...............he puts everyone else in the shade.

Posted Image Posted Image

Eli Halliwell, Gerard Butler, and Brett Ratner

I don't know why but I only get 2 squares with x's in them?

yeah the thumnails seem not to be working, but I know they are the two new pictures you can see on the left where he is wearing a tshirt and sunglasses, and damn does that man look GOOD!

Does anyone know ... I noticed in the ComicCon pics from last week, and again in these fabulous photos (I couldn't agree more, he makes everyone else look like :bleh: ) ... isn't Gerry wearing a new ring on his right hand?

isn't Gerry wearing a new ring on his right hand?

yea, I noticed that too.

but I know they are the two new pictures you can see on the left where he is wearing a tshirt and sunglasses

Gotcha! Thanks!

yeah the thumnails seem not to be working, but I know they are the two new pictures you can see on the left where he is wearing a tshirt and sunglasses, and damn does that man look GOOD!

:hearts:Thank-you Jenny85 for clearing it out for me...Yes I see a new ring isn't it the one with a skull on it? I seem to remember seeing him wear one like that but where?

The ring is not new it is the skull one he wore around Nim's time

Moira

I love that ring!

Yes, SIN - he IS trying to kill us slowly - and oh what a way to go!! He knows EXACTLY how good he looks! WHITE T-SHIRT :poof:

Thanks for these pics! I wonder if he uses these products? Interesting. Here's the link: Jurlique's Biodynamics

Who cares . . . he looks amazing! And glad he got his sunglasses back!

I didn't like the ring at first when I saw it at the premiere, but it really does look good on his hand. Hell, a plastic milk carton ring would look stunning on those man mitts!!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Moira

Thanks, Moira! Just a new one for ME then ...

I'm just as bad as everyone else, I guess, staring at Gerry's hands :gutter:

Moira

Aha! I thought it looked familiar...maybe it was a prop from the movie to help him get "into" character ala Johnny Depp with the golden tooth? Or could there be another "Pirate" role in the making for him? :drool1: Just kidding but I must admit he would make a delicious one if I must say so myself... :cunning:

He looks HOT! :)

Great products, btw, but EXPENSIVE!!! I got a bottle of night lotion as a gift and I bought the eye cream... 50$ for a small tube! I went back to Avon! LOL

Speaking of pirates... Isn't the Hanging Tale a pirate movie? It's one of his future projects right?

He looks AMAZING as usual!!! Love the ring!!!

Those hands of his are big enough to support a substantial ring like that. When I was at the Highland Games in the Chicago area I noticed a lot of Skull jewelr. and such so maybe it is a Celtic thing. He looks so slim and trim in those Biodynamic pics... Gorgeous

Those hands of his are big enough to support a substantial ring like that. When I was at the Highland Games in the Chicago area I noticed a lot of Skull jewelr. and such so maybe it is a Celtic thing. He looks so slim and trim in those Biodynamic pics... Gorgeous

Whatever the reason, it looks fab on his hand. I also noticed how slim he looked between those two guys. And they're not covering him. Interesting. He looked much bigger at Comic Con.

You know what lesson I learned from Comic Con? Pictures are DECEIVING. I saw the man in person from 20 feet away. He was tanned and HUGE. He's a big boy, ladies. But the pics don't make him look like he does in the flesh. That studly, beautiful, gorgeous manly flesh . . . crap . . . anyway . . .

I'm glad he's being invited to cool stuff like that BBQ. Good publicity for him. His star is rising exponentially, and I'm so proud of him.

Lisa

He looks HOT! :)

Great products, btw, but EXPENSIVE!!! I got a bottle of night lotion as a gift and I bought the eye cream... 50$ for a small tube! I went back to Avon! LOL

Speaking of pirates... Isn't the Hanging Tale a pirate movie? It's one of his future projects right?

hey there my Canadian friend what is that you say? One of his projects might be as a Pirate!?! I hope this is not just one of those "rumors" that go around sometimes.. :cunning: I so want to see him in a "puffy" shirt... :drool1:

I just love seeing all of these new pics of Gerry....after that little drout, there are so refreshing....he always looks amazing, but I must say that I think he does look particularly refreshed(man, I'm likin that word) , rested, and happy.......phoenixgirl, you're killing me with your "in person" description :cunning: ......you're so lucky to have gotten to see him.....I'm still praying......after 2 1/2 years, I'm still praying that my moment will come......I won't give up hope....NEVER!!!!!

Gerry in a white t-shirt, it's official, he really is trying to kill us all.

Please in lieu of flowers make donations to your favorite charities in my name.

I'm dead.

:thud:

Hi May! :wave:

:cunning: Back to pirates... The hanging tale sure sounds like a pirate movie to me... check this out! :)

Review Summary

A man, who is about to be hanged for petty crimes, tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures. ~ Baseline StudioSystems

Production Credits

Screenplay - Danny Rubin (Groundhog Day... funny)

Producer - James Cameron (I'm excited about this!!!)

Producer - Jon Landau (Titanic, Honey I shrunk the kids, etc...)

Producer - Rae Sanchini (Titanic, Dark Angel, etc...)

Producer - Alan Siegel

Producer - Gerard Butler :wuv:

IMDB states that this movie will come out in cinemas in 2010. :) I can't wait to see this one!!!!

:drool1: Gerry is still HOT in that white tshirt! :kisswink:

Edited by GreenEyes

You know what lesson I learned from Comic Con? Pictures are DECEIVING. I saw the man in person from 20 feet away. He was tanned and HUGE. He's a big boy, ladies. But the pics don't make him look like he does in the flesh. That studly, beautiful, gorgeous manly flesh . . . crap . . . anyway . . .

Lisa[/b][/font][/color]

That really makes me smile Lisa. I still could not image seeing him in person, but he just seems like the type of guy who walks into a room and just makes the room look smaller...like his presence, his personality, and his body are just big (but in a very good way). And I mean that in a non gutter sense, lol. Although...no never mind I will take that to the gutter, lol.

Also, thanks for the info GreenEyes i am so excited for Gerry to take on the role of producer!!!!

Hi May! :wave:

:cunning: Back to pirates... The hanging tale sure sounds like a pirate movie to me... check this out! :)

Review Summary

A man, who is about to be hanged for petty crimes, tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures. ~ Baseline StudioSystems

Production Credits

Screenplay - Danny Rubin (Groundhog Day... funny)

Producer - James Cameron (I'm excited about this!!!)

Producer - Jon Landau (Titanic, Honey I shrunk the kids, etc...)

Producer - Rae Sanchini (Titanic, Dark Angel, etc...)

Producer - Alan Siegel

Producer - Gerard Butler :wuv:

But according to this it says that he is a "Producer" is he going to act in it as well? 2010! I had better try and keep VERY healthy until then....Wow James Cameron....he is no "little potatoe" in the movie industry Gerry knows just where to hitch his wagon eh?

IMDB states that this movie will come out in cinemas in 2010. :) I can't wait to see this one!!!!

:drool1: Gerry is still HOT in that white tshirt! :kisswink: