Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Jurlique’s Biodynamic BBQ hosted by Brett Ratner - LA - July 26, 2008

You know, Jenny - maybe that's what it is. I mean, Gerry is a big man, there's no doubt. But I just wonder if his PRESENCE makes him seem so much bigger to me. Great food for thought, Jen!

Danielle - great find! I remember reading that when ETP was first formed. James Cameron would do great. Only thing is that it doesn't say if Gerry would star, and I just wonder if he would be too old anyway.

Now what a weird thing to say. Johnny Depp is older than Gerry but looks soooo much younger than he is! Weird . . .

Anyway, that sounds like a great pirate story, and we ALL KNOW HOW MUCH WE WANT TO SEE GERRY AS A PIRATE. Yeah, even I got into it after a while. :lol:

The man is stunning . . .

Gerry as a Pirate................ White fluffy shirt open to the navel, black trousers and boots hugging his glorious legs.....long curved sword.........GULP. :grrr::poof:

Whether or not he stars in it, that fantasy alone is enough to..... :thud:

BTW - He looks HOT HOT HOT in those pics! Wish I was invited to that BBQ!

I hope that Gerry is the pirate....no doubts please.

Pirates are not generally caught until they are nearing the end of their lives.............so Gerry will have to age up for that bit and be himself for the looking back over his life main part of the film.

Finally, the best description of the man to date by an admirer. Just using the term "huge" puts Gerry in a category to be envied. I "think" when GB is in a room he must just suck up all the air with his looks, personality and intelligence. Liking GB shows the gals have good taste.

He looks HOT! :)

Great products, btw, but EXPENSIVE!!! I got a bottle of night lotion as a gift and I bought the eye cream... 50$ for a small tube! I went back to Avon! LOL

Speaking of pirates... Isn't the Hanging Tale a pirate movie? It's one of his future projects right?

hey there my Canadian friend what is that you say? One of his projects might be as a Pirate!?! I hope this is not just one of those "rumors" that go around sometimes.. :cunning: I so want to see him in a "puffy" shirt... :drool1:

Hi May!

Back to pirates... The hanging tale sure sounds like a pirate movie to me... check this out!

Review Summary

A man, who is about to be hanged for petty crimes, tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures. ~ Baseline StudioSystems

Production Credits

Screenplay - Danny Rubin (Groundhog Day... funny)

Producer - James Cameron (I'm excited about this!!!)

Producer - Jon Landau (Titanic, Honey I shrunk the kids, etc...)

Producer - Rae Sanchini (Titanic, Dark Angel, etc...)

Producer - Alan Siegel

Producer - Gerard Butler :wuv:

IMDB states that this movie will come out in cinemas in 2010. I can't wait to see this one!!!!

:drool1: Gerry is still HOT in that white tshirt! :kisswink:

Lordy, my Gerry in a puffy white shirt would do my body good! :yummy:

It looks like he will only be producing this film?????? It would be nice if he had a hefty role as a real live pirate! :pant:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

:unsure: It's not that Johnny has to worry because Gerry would make a much more masculine Pirate...there would be no doubt which of the sexes he would be after eh gals? :cunning:

The ring is not new it is the skull one he wore around Nim's time

Moira

Hello Moira,

I can not find a link to these pictures. Do you know where I can find them.

By the way, I have some beautiful for you. Let me know when a good time

to send them to you. I will also be sending them through the mail for you.

There GREAT. Remember the once Annette took of us in the room with my

camera, mine turn out beautiful. The ones I send you through the mail I

want you to let me know which one you would like blown up (4x6, 5x7, etc).

Miss you lots,

Sherrell

Hi Sherrell

This is the link I think you are looking for.

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/bbq72608/1.jpg.html

Anytime is a good time thanks. Really looking forward to seeing those photos. Nothing like a professional taking a good photo.

Thanks

Moira

OK what did I miss, something about a new movie, Pirates??? see a couple hours away, and I miss something huge

OK what did I miss, something about a new movie, Pirates??? see a couple hours away, and I miss something huge

I don't know for sure ...just hoping that the movie "Story of a hanging" could be one of Pirates but then again it could be a western comes to that ....But they did mention a treasure... :bonk: Heck I don't know anything...I'm soooo confused!...Did someone mention a "puffy shirt?" :cunning: