Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Good morning, afternoon and evening my friends....

Anna, I'm so glad you're back! I miss you and your decorating skills...

And Betts, two days in a row you've posted...does that mean you are back with us? I hope so!!!

Frannie, love that new siggie....but than again I love all of your siggies... How is your mom doing and Peggy?

Peggy, how's your asthma dear? I hope you're doing better sweetie.

Jenniper, did you take a picture? Ladies, I want to tell you that Sophia is even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures and what a sweet personality she has already!!!

How sad, I just heard that Bernie Mac died this morning. I loved him in the Ocean movies and in the Bernie Mac show...so young too.

Dan and I watched the opening ceremonies last night in Beijing...what an outstanding job they did. I can only imagine how spectacular it must have been for those in the stadium.

Well, the smoke is back again today....it has been beautiful for most of the week but this morning I woke up with my sinuses burning and sure enough I couldn't see my mountains...they were invisible....covered in smoke. :tissues: These fires have been so tragic....so many brave men have given their lives fighting these fires up here. Please remember their families in your prayers.

hugs and love to all.

A bit of decorating myself:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sue

Posted Image

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAWWWW Sue......sorry to hear about the Awful smoke and fires still going on Galfriend!! I didn't realize it and I surley will keep the families of the brave firefighters and them in my prayers! What would we do without their courage and commitment to help keep us safe! Bless their hearts...

:wave: Anna and Betts my Sweeties!! :D

things are certainly slow around here! I don't know should I or shouldn't I? ..............................................Oh why not! :streaker::yahoo: Oh yeah....that felt good!!

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}} Frannie

Hi everyone, :D

I should post more here but sometimes don't have much to say. Saw "Escape from New York" for the first time last night although I do like Kurt Russell I didn't think the movie was that great. I'm happy Gerry decided not to do it because I think his "Game" and "Rocknrolla" are going to be awesome. I went out to Comic-Con and just to hear Gerry talk was a treat in itself. It can be so funny at times especially with those puppy dog eyes. I wasn't lucky enough to get one of the chocolates he was tossing out in the audience but the guy sure knows how to work a crowd. It was a great experience. Wishing you all the same great times.

Sue & Anna - love your decorating talents. Tomorrow I'm staining my deck for my cousin's get together in September - wish me luck that the rain holds off! I'm also working on redoing my office or should I say "My Gerry Room" - I'm hoping to post pictures but I still have lots to do.

Everyone have a great rest of the weekend!

Barbara :wave:Posted Image

Anna and Betts,so happy to see you back! Anna, glad you got those puter bugs worked out.

Betts, happy to see you back too.Please don't stay away so long?You are missed when you're not here.

Sue, I'm feeling better. Posted Image for asking.Sorry to hear you're back in the smoke.I'll be keeping those firefighters and rescue workers in my thoughts and prayers.My son Ron was a volunteer firefighter and rescue worker when he was healthy.He worked on the squad with the heavy duty machines like the jaws of life etc.One night one of his good friend's wife rolled her RV over and Ron was on the scene.He had to use the jaws to get her out and she was gone.That hit him very hard.So I know what these guys and gals go through.I say gals too as there are lots of women in the field as well as men.So they'll be in my prayers.I pray that you and Dan stay safe and that Dan stays well.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well.....

Posted Image Peggy

Hi Barbara, yes, you do need to post here more often ... love that siggie Frannie made! I can't wait to see pictures when Gerry's room is completed. :rose:

Yes Peggy, you're right...it's guys and gals out there risking their lives.... I'm glad you're feeling better sweetie.

Dan isn't doing real well again. His pain level is really bad in his feet. I've given him two pain pills (heavy duty narcotic pain pills today) and he still is suffering...it just breaks my heart....

love and hugs to all.

Sue

BTW Betts I forgot to meantion I do remember that little angel doll.That was my first welcome on Angels, I'll never forget it.I don't even have mine anymore I lost it when I got this new computer somehow.

Posted Image Peggy

AAAWWWW Sue ......I wish there was a way to make the pain go away for Dan'l. I am so sorry to hear he is in such pain. I know you must be feeling such anguish! :hearts:

Barbara! How did we manage to get you to the SC???? Bout time woman! And you're even decorating. :yay: Got my fingers crossed Sweetie...for NO RAIN PLEASE!!

Hey I've been here a couple of times today come to think of it....and still quiet!

:wave: Frannie.....since I didn't get caught the first time.... :streaker: .....yeah that is so exhilerating!

Geez I come back and I see decorations... :yummy:

I am home now and free from the Grandma *no offense to any Grandmothers out there.* My Mom and I had a wonderful time getting home and had no trouble with our Dachsund Mix named Peanut.

Anyways..I shall now take you back in time.

The 70's

ABBA- Dancing Queen

The 80's

The 90's

Paige :funnyface:

Frannie! I guess you were just lucky today!!!!!!

Sue, Keep your chin up sweetheart, we all are here for you. I just pray and wish so hard for you and Dan to have much better days ahead and lots of them!

Betts, so happy to see you again. Don't stay away so much - you are loved!

Fran, (my buddy in crime) & Peggy - Your Mom is still in my prayers as both of you are always.

Anna, Hi and I need to pm you soon!

Mel, Missing you - where have you been?

Zany, I have a story to tell you.

Beachie, You rock and I love my new siggy. Will post it on Monday. Wish I could post all of my siggies all of the time - I'm getting to be a real piggy siggy stealer!

Katie, Thank you for the wonderful PM. Sweet words mean so much!

Off to raid the frig - I forget to eat sometimes.

Hugs, Barbara :wave: Your right Fran this does feel goodPosted Image

Just a bit of decorationsPosted Image

Hi guys. Hope you are all well.

Hope to get in here more often as real life is starting to slow down a little. You guys have been coming here alot longer than me so don't want to get in the way but would like to get to know you all a wee bit better. Let's hope so anyway.

Anyhoo, take care my lovelies and I'll catch up with you all soon.

:hug:

Posted Image

Good Blessed Sunday Morning to All my Galfriends!

This is in honour of the fact the Sun has actually deigned to appear, the temperature has dropped dramatically so the shorts will not be making an appearance today.

Everything is underway for lunch with the family, it's pork roast so the children will be delighted, they have a thing about apple sauce.
I know most Galfriends are away from the board weekends but to those still here :wave: and those lucky persons having a summer break.........jealous moi? In a word qui!

Helly :wave: I'm very easy to get to know, :kiss: and Barbara, where have you been hiding?
I ain't going to try to get every Galfriends name up at the moment as the little horde has just arrived.......'Mama's' are echoing along the air waves as I try.......must go open the door unless Himself gets there first!
hugs to all,
Anna X

HiiiiiiiiiiiiYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (Charli comes screeching in, trips over the rug and falls flat on here face)

Hey good thing I was wearing clean undies, just like my granny always told me (In case I get hit by a bus).

Hi All My Gals! What a few weeks its been from nearly toppling off a steep driveway in my van to my assessment for the mines. I really hope the job comes through. But thats nothing...

Hey Sue I really hope Dan gets some relief and I know that will give you comfort. I admire your strength and faith.

To everyone with dealing with their job situations...more strength to you. Its just turned midnight, my laptop on my lap (where it should be) DH snoring next to me and have my lecky blanky on...mmmmm). Aussie Gals yes it cold (you know).

To all the chickeebabes that are unwell I hope you get better superquick.

Hey Cassie, James MacAvoy is a cutie...just watched Starter for Ten.

Hi Alice! Hey Pilllllllllllllar and Honk Honk Moira Congrats!

Nighty Nite! Love Charli

Heya GALS,

Its been awhile since I have posted. Things have been crazy for me this Summer. My brother was very sick and I spent time in Florida taking care of him. I had to go a whole month without my children. They spent most of the Summer in Canada with their Grandparents. My lust for Gerry has not diminished though. I keep up to date with whats going on with him as much as I can.

Anywhoo....just wanted to drop in and say hello. Love to you all.

Suz

Well not done too much this weekend as weather has been pretty lousy. I'll see Dark Knight eventually I guess.

Saw the Lady Boys of Bangkok at the Edinburgh Festival Friday night with my girlies and it makes you sick when you see how gorgeous these men are and no I could not tell that they were men - they did indeed look like women. The costumes were fab.

Was out driving for 3 hours this morning and did my first bit of motorway driving because there was a detour due to bad rain and water logged roads - I think my dad had his eyes closed on that one when I was trying to budge my way in. A took a detour into the vauxhaul garage and saw a nice little Corsa that was only a grand. Would do nice for my first little run around until I get more confident then it is the Audi TT :funnyface: My friend had an Audi TT and they are so smooth to drive but expensive.

Well Wednesday is ABBA day in UK. Alot of Cineworld Cinemas are showing for one night only ABBA The Movie - I may just have to force myself to go. I don't care what anyone says they have been my fave band since 1977 and their music will outlast them all. They don't make em like they used to!.

Moira

HEY SUZ! Good to see ya! Sorry to hear about your brother! Hope he is well now... Not too much has changed around here! The site is getting bigger and bigger though I'm sure you've noticed and we have lost a lot of our gals to real life I guess! Wow a whole month without your kiddies? That is a long time. Try not to be such a stranger huh?

:wave: Anna.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm favourite..Pork Roast! What time is dinner? :drool1:

Still slow I see........{{{HUGS}}} to all just in case!

*Frannie*

Edited by ladyfran

:wave: everyone! Hubby and I had a great time in Rockport, Texas. Hubby was very happy because he got to go fishing. The beach, pool, and hot tub were great! It was a very relaxing weekend! I have major reading to catch up on now here in the support center. There's sure been some lovely decorating in here! :wuv:

Hugs to all!

I'm (once again) horribly behind, but I have a pretty good excuse! :) Hanging out with my younger sister and her brood. Good times!

:hearts:

~Mel

No, I'm sorry but that excuse just isn't good enough Mel!! You'll have to try another one. :wedgie:

Whew! Think I just got all caught up after off almost a week.

ANNA...I know you're just getting up now, and I am just going off to bad.

Have been so tired, worn out all week, alot of stuff going on and working everyday...spent the whole day doing errands and looking for a friend who owned a local shop and just today found out he'd sold the shop two months ago. But I also got another showing of MAMMA MIA. I love it!! :bellydance: I love it when all the girls get Colin :cunning: Firth and Stellan each tied to a pole and then you see them start to strip Colin Firths shirt off...Do you think they'll have that on the dvd as an "extended" scene... :drool1::behave: I finally got over to BestBuy, and picked up the movie soundtrack cd as well as the NIms dvd...THANKS JUDE for the Birthday giftcard!!

I really can't take anymore so I have to go to bed now. :thud:

Have a good day ANNA..hope the sun will come out for you!!

CAT, enjoy your vacay...A swim-up bar? Aren't YOU spoiled!!

Alice, Maybe we should go work for Frannie. :wave:

Nancy

OK so yesterday didn't stay sunny for long, infact we had more rain than ever, hoping today will turn out better.

I'm fighting to keep my eyes open this morning it's so dark and dull I feel like I should still be in my bed!

I'll just leave a few random pics of Gerry to brighter up your day, especially you Sue, are you feeling any better sweetie? :wuv:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave: Suz!

Morning/evening Nancy, :wuv:

hugs,

Anna x

Hi Gals,

We'll bombed out of the job for now...but I do have a few fingers in a few pies. Something will come up. The right job. Just have to be patient. Hard for a gemini.

Thanks Paige for the Rammstein. The German Language is just so forceful. It would be one I would like to learn.

Oh..Nancy...Colin Firth. Say no more. Can't wait to see Mama Mia. Have you ever tried to sing an ABBA song at karaoke? They deserved their fame...they were so good.

Hi Anna! Thanks for the eye candy. I'm not sick and it still made me feel better!

OOOOOOO food's cooked, my man just loves look'n after his woman. Bless him!

Kisses Lovely Gals!

Cheers Charli :escape:

Edited by charliwantz

Ok, - have read my eyes sore... You all have been posting up a storm! *Hugs all around*

I'll post images from the trip later, but the more private ones in the wee thread... ( And he IS doing fine, Pil!! :lmao::kiss: )

Too many to be sure having mentioned all so :wuv: to each and everyone but an extra for

BETTS!!!

Where have you been hiding?!? I don't remember giving you permission to all this being away! :wedgie: Sorry, - I'll make it up to you by that first slideshow ever made by yours truly, which you loved + the one made for you! *Hugs*

*Sprints out of thread for more catching up...*

Edited by NordicGirl