Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hey ladies...just took some Gerry pie out of the oven...Enjoy!!

Cherry Pie

Paige :wave:

Ah...hair bands of the 90's...those were the days!

Guest DonnaKat

Charli, get yer finger outta my pie! :tantrum:

Hello everyone....drive by posting. :wave: I'm sitting in the DQ parking lot for lunch, trying desperately to catch up on some things.

I think I'm losing.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Speaking of 80's bands, I was out this weekend with another Gerry fan, doing our monthly concert deal.

There aren't a lot of things that I'm passionate about-I pick and choose, but I have to reiterate, MARTIN FRY of ABC is a singing sensation! We went to see ABC this weekend, in an intimate club, and he rocked! Still sounds as good as he did before. Forget all that synth stuff, it's there but not as heavy. As Martin's matured, so has the music, and you are always in for a good time.

The other G fan brought a friend along and we had a blast! When Martin Fry came out and saw us, I guess he recognized me, because he pointed twice and said something like, Hey, I know you! TWICE! I never expected that, but I have seen the band a few times before, and met him a few times. I just don't expect people to remember me, especially since it's been almost two years since I last saw him.

Of course he sang, "Look of Love", "Poison Arrow", "Be Near Me", "How to be a Millionaire", a few other songs that were good hits, and handful of new songs, from a new album they just released last month called, "Traffic". I've described it as a mature album...some old sounds, some new, but more rockish, if you can imagine that. Very masculine.

I'm still beaming.

Seriously, if you get a chance to see them in a smaller venue, do it! Hopefully they'll come back and do their own tour, again. They are touring with a few other 80's artist under the Regeneration Tour-Human League, Belinda Carlisle, Flock of Seagulls and Naked Eyes.

If they do come back, I'm planning on making trips to SoCal for their concerts too, as I have a lot of friends down there who love the band.

~alice

:music:

:wave:

Dropping by to say HI!

:pointy:

Ahhhhh Pie Taste soooooooooooo Good! (sticking her finger in her mouth and swinging her toosh and getting ready to bolt if DK notices)

Hope you had fun parking, girl!

Awwwww , Alice. What a great concert that will be. Fat chance seeing that here. I absolutely loved Martin. Id love to hear him now cos he was fantastic then.

Well, in the the words of a prolific 'one-hit-wonder' band...I Ran! I'm pre-empting. I'm gonna run...its a stoopid 5:30am and I have to take my son to work and then clean out a vacate house for 6 hours.

I still need a handsome prince, nice body and just over 6 foot to take me away from all this. Ohhh, has to be open minded as I will have to bring my husband with me. :pointy: but I will definitely make sure I don't tell my son my new address.

Love to all da loverley ladies. Howdy Hotlips!

Cheers Charli

Edited by charliwantz

Just running through to show off my new siggie Ferah made for me...

hugs,

Sue

Running through to say HI!!!!

Just running through to show off my new siggie Ferah made for me...

hugs,

Sue

Sue....I'm gonna beat you woman! :bonk: I told you to send me a pic and you said you didn't like your pictures! You are a knockout girl! Love the new sig too!

:wave: Frannie

Frannie, as you and I both know...THAT is one heck of an old picture...LMAO!

SO WHAT! YOU'RE STILL HOT!

:kisswink: Frannie

*Just streaks on by listening to Motley Crue.*

Guest Nay

:wave:

Dropping by to say HI!

:pointy:

Hello Hotty! How are they hanging? :wedgie:

*Just streaks on by listening to Motley Crue.*

Hello headbanger! How are they hanging? :escape:

Anyone seen Pilar lately? Cooooeeee ....

Edited by Nay

Just a nanosecond of borrowing DH's 'puter: Mine has crashed. Thank you for replying, Bonnie and Donna, - and regarding siggies of mine: feel free to grab anything that is not nailed...

Hugs from Eva Mari :gah:

Nay you do realize I have a smutmind some times right? :funnyup:

Anyways...I'm now calming myself down by listening to Sophie B. Hawkins' "Damn, I wish I was your lover." Thank Gawd my Mom is not around me because she would be complaining about that song.

Anyways gotta go now!

:tissues: :tissues: :tissues: EM is going to be absent again...Posted Image Eva Mari...tell Bjorn he HAS to come visit you and bring you his computer as soon as possible....Posted Image ALREADY!

Frannie, :kiss:

Hello all my friends...

hugs to all

love,

Sue

Alice, that's AWESOME!! :bounce: I'd still be beaming as well! :music:

I'm (once again) horribly behind, but I have a pretty good excuse! :) Hanging out with my younger sister and her brood. Good times!

:hearts:

~Mel

No, I'm sorry but that excuse just isn't good enough Mel!! You'll have to try another one. :wedgie:

Aye, I know it, dear Nancy! (btw, I'm still planning on shipping those DVDs to you... I'm sorry for the delay!)

Missing my little sister and her brood today... they flew back to the east coast this morning...

Posted Image

This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago, we did a bunch of family pictures while we had the whole clan here. My friend Clara did the pictures: http://www.clarajeromephotography.com/

She's very talented!

Anyhow, I'm sorry to here about more fires and smoke in California... *frown* My prayers are with those in harm's way, especially the firefighters.

It's been awhile since I've done some decorating, so here we go...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gotta love these photos!

:hearts:

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Oh I so loved the REM video. That's probably one of my favorite songs, so it was appropriate for the muppets.

Added to my favorites.

Have you seen the lifesized muppets on Saturday Night Live, when Seth Rogan hosted? It was very cool!

~alice

:music:

Yah and you wanna see more music??? Perhaps some Freddy would set you straight :funnyup:

Dokken- Dream Warriors

I LOVE the Muppets!!!! I grew up watching Sesame Street! And then the Muppet Show. So awesome.

Thanks for that, Paige.

HUGS.

Lisa

You are welcome lol!

Paige I love you! You remind me of me so much, my first concert was Monster of Rock at Candle Stick Park. Dokken, Scorpions,Van Halen and Metallica! I was 15.

Did you see the new Lost Boys?

Yikes did any one notice my number of posts?

Here is my crush from high school that I still love to this day!

Nikki now

Posted Image

Nikki's 80's style

Posted Image

Hey what about me??

Posted Image

Edited by jobella

NIKKI SIXX!!! *Almost faints.* :yummy:

and no bella I have not yet...my Mom has it listed on Netflix. She's trying to get through Rescue Me first...

And in response to your pictures lol