Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

7/29 - Butler is Big Apple

:thankyou:PHOENIXGIRL!

www.justjared.com

300 star Gerard Butler hits up the New York City nightlife late Monday night.

At the 2008 Comic-Con convention late last week, the 38-year-old Scottish stud was asked how Guy Ritchie compared to other directors he's worked with.

Gerry said, "Well, he has a different name which was a big thing for me. No. What I loveAd about Guy, and I'm sure he knows it, but that name, it's kind of in your soul. He's an institution and suddenly you're there and you're working with him. What surprised me was how easy going he was. For me then it's like trusting that you have a director who knows exactly what he wants, but he's going to let you do what you want and there's a natural flow that we kind of all got into as we hung out and spent time together. The script has a rhythm. It's just got a rhythm and he really kind of understood that, but at the same time he just lets it happen. He interjects when it's necessary, but that's what's great about the movie (RocknRolla), it has this flow to it, this rhythm. It's really the script. It's just learning to trust that. He's kind of like the master director that way."

Guy responded, "Thanks, Gerry. You will have another job after that."

Gerry then joked, "Did I get it right? Was that good? I didn't understand what you wrote here."

MOD NOTE: See link for additional pictures until we get them in the gal-lery.

YUMMY!!!!! Great find Lisa!!!

Guest greyeyegoddess

It's been probably mentioned on other threads, as I haven't read everything yet, just catching up...

But Guy was soooo cool! He was adorable at CC.

~alice

:music:

Thanks, I just got this in my Google Alert also. He looks yummy! Yaaayyy, Gerry's back in NYC!

:yay::wuv:

Love the pics, even another bulldog face pic. That camera must have been right in his face. Poor baby . . .

Glad he's having fun, getting around, meeting people and just hanging out . . . he deserves it.

Lisa

He is adorable! All tan and rested, always humorous.

I wish they wouldn't have labeled his pictures with "beefcake" when you enlarge them, but what can you do.

Thanks you Spotty & Lisa!!!

I am such a dork, i wonder why it is that I get really happy when I know he is on the East Coast, it is not like I would see him but for some reason the thought makes me happy. lol.

Also, I was trying to see what his necklace looks like...if only he had unbuttoned it further...

Edited by Jenny85

I'll say this for Gerry he is looking very well rested as there are no bags whatsoever under his eyes and no puffiness in his face. That break has done him the world of good. :yay:

Moira

Thanks you Spotty & Lisa!!!

I am such a dork, i wonder why it is that I get really happy when I know he is on the East Coast, it is not like I would see him but for some reason the thought makes me happy. lol.

Also, I was trying to see what his necklace looks like...if only he had unbuttoned it further...

It looks like a dog tag to me...

:wuv:

I wish they wouldn't have labeled his pictures with "beefcake" when you enlarge them, but what can you do.

I concur. I posted the following on JJ:

I sorta resent your captioning the pictures “beefcake.” He not just a pretty face, shoulders, neck, chest, arms, hands… Where was I? Oh, yeah. He’s not just a pretty face! He’s also got a “great personality.” He’s not just beef — he’s MAN. He’s rugged. He’s randy. He’s goofy. He’s the first to tell you he’s a bit of a “f*ck up.” He’s not beefcake … he’s MANcake. And I wish there were more of them in the business.

Here's to a big healthy slice of MANcake!

:drink:

Spot

Hey Spot

Don't think you really got your point over well enough ha ha :funnyup::funnyface:

Moira

Mmmmmm Mancake...my favorite kind.

Spot

I'll take my slice with whipped cream on top . . . and lots of chocolate frosting . . .

I concur. I posted the following on JJ:

I sorta resent your captioning the pictures “beefcake.” He not just a pretty face, shoulders, neck, chest, arms, hands… Where was I? Oh, yeah. He’s not just a pretty face! He’s also got a “great personality.” He’s not just beef — he’s MAN. He’s rugged. He’s randy. He’s goofy. He’s the first to tell you he’s a bit of a “f*ck up.” He’s not beefcake … he’s MANcake. And I wish there were more of them in the business.

Spot

I just saw that :]

Does anyone else want a picture of Gerry where his chest hair hasn't been touched by any short of razor? lol I want Gerry all natural!

Does anyone else want a picture of Gerry where his chest hair hasn't been touched by any short of razor? lol I want Gerry all natural!

You thinkin' he's still shaving his chest?

I think it just hasn't grown back right . . . I think shaving it everyday for months has changed the way it grew back in. That's what happens. :crybaby:

Lisa

I don't think it is shaved. It is just not so visible, when he is so nicely suntanned. But if you enlarge the pictures a little bit.... :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Enlarging it.... getting closer... closer... closer.... Ouch! Oops, sorry Gerry, I just bumped my nose in your chest... hmmm

LOL :cunning:

*LOL* That is funny, Danielle!! I would love to bump my nose up against his chest!!! Only problem is that I wouldn't want to move it once it was there... I think Gerry might have a problem with that, don't you?????

Hair... No hair... No problem! I would take him any way I could get him!!!

But I do like the scruffy "natural" Gerry quite a little bit!!! *drool... thud*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I looked at the pictures and the hair is definitely there! :pant:

I realized two things today as well...

1. My mind fell :gutter: with the thought of what his chest would feel like about 3-4 days after it had been shaved. :galdown:

2. THEN I hit on the idea that I really need to get up to NYC for 2-3 days on "biz". Seems to me I just haven't spent enough time in the big city lately. Hmmmmm...One never knows who one will "run" into in Central Park....

ROAD TRIP!!! :highfive::yeehaw:

UM.....Catwoman...would ya pick me up on your way? :cunning: I'll spring for the gas! ;)

:wave: Frannie

I want some mancake! Gerry does look delicious!

*LOL* That is funny, Danielle!! I would love to bump my nose up against his chest!!! Only problem is that I wouldn't want to move it once it was there... I think Gerry might have a problem with that, don't you?????

Hair... No hair... No problem! I would take him any way I could get him!!!

But I do like the scruffy "natural" Gerry quite a little bit!!! *drool... thud*

Hmmm... he might like it, me thinks! LOL

I can definitly see myself, nuzzling that little buttery part at the base of his throat... Yum! :drool1: And I bet he smells awesome too. :)

I looked at the pictures and the hair is definitely there! :pant:

I realized two things today as well...

1. My mind fell :gutter: with the thought of what his chest would feel like about 3-4 days after it had been shaved. :galdown:

2. THEN I hit on the idea that I really need to get up to NYC for 2-3 days on "biz". Seems to me I just haven't spent enough time in the big city lately. Hmmmmm...One never knows who one will "run" into in Central Park....

ROAD TRIP!!! :highfive::yeehaw:

OH OH OH!!! Pick me up on the way!!! I want to go to NYC but I do not want to do the trip by myself. Let me know! I can be packed in 10 minutes tops!