Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

7/29 - Butler is Big Apple

:wave::throw::dancer::hug1: Donna!!!

Guest DonnaKat

Popular actor Gerard Butler was not in the mood for surly comments about his filmography while out clubbing in New York City. The Nim's Island star heard a mixture of cheers and jeers as he hopped from hot spot to hot spot. Briefly waiting to get into a club, Butler said, "It's either 'Tonight we dine in hell!,' or what was with P.S. I Love You. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have fans, but sometimes you don't want to be reminded of the past when you just want to go out and hear some Katy Perry and have fun!"

Source: http://www.fafarazzi.com/gossip/320674/wha...didnt-like-ps-i

This is a perfect example of when the celebs are out doing their own thing, having a night out trying to relax and have fun LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

Lisa

I believe that story is a fabrication. There's a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says...

*A Call To The Bullpen is a work of fiction. Although the pictures we use are most certainly real, Defamer does not purport that any of the incidents or quotations you see in this piece actually happened. Lighten up, people ... it's a joke.

I was just going to post the disclaimer on that article. It's a fabrication. Gerry is not hounded so much by razzi in NYC...there are not nearly the numbers of them as in LA and they don't have someone stationed at the airports to take pics of when they leave/arrive. He does like to go to the Waverly Inn though and has been photographed quite a few times leaving. He also was photographed leaving the SNL show and going to the get together afterward. He does call NYC home for the very reasons that have been stated and he feels he gets the privacy he wants there.

Woot! I'll be in NYC Saturday...not to stalk Gerry though...

:wuv:

DragonSlayer, sure going to NYC and not stalking Gerry!!! You dont have to stalk him, just conviently "bump" into him, now thats not that hard lol!!! Have a blast in NYC, soon I plan on going there, but not until the fall.

Jeanette

I wanna go too!!!

Alrighty . . . I guess I should read things thoroughly before I post them.

Thanks, Donna! I should leave this stuff to the Mods who know what they're doing.

I apologize to Gerry and everyone else for posting that. I guess I should have known better. :bonk:

Edited by phoenixgirl

"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn!" Maybe Gerry will go to Brooklyn and I can be that Apple hangin' on a tree!!!!! And if Gerry is "Big Apple" I can be the little apple next to him!!!!???? I llllloooovvvveeee apples :cunning: !!!!!!!

But seriously he does look very rested and that beautiful tan makes him look better if that's possible.

Gotta love the man!!!!

AOGJo

Thanks to Lisa for finding that!

Gerry looks amazing to me as usual!

And I loved PSILY!

Edited by hotlips70

Welcome Gerry. NYC is like no other place and you choose a great place to live for energy creative forces and freedom. With what you have acheived you are a rare breed to settle in New York as a winner. There is the world and then there is Manhattan, (Chelsea) you have made it to the top of the mountain. That traveling pants movie was a film I really enjoyed, I hope you enjoyed "2". So where are you filming Law Abiding Citizen? Anybody know, is it still in Detriot?

Welcome Gerry. NYC is like no other place and you choose a great place to live for energy creative forces and freedom. With what you have acheived you are a rare breed to settle in New York as a winner. There is the world and then there is Manhattan, (Chelsea) you have made it to the top of the mountain. That traveling pants movie was a film I really enjoyed, I hope you enjoyed "2". So where are you filming Law Abiding Citizen? Anybody know, is it still in Detriot?

According to the MySpace page, no location has been chosen and production has been pushed back to the fall.

DragonSlayer, sure going to NYC and not stalking Gerry!!! You dont have to stalk him, just conviently "bump" into him, now thats not that hard lol!!! Have a blast in NYC, soon I plan on going there, but not until the fall.

Jeanette

I wanna go too!!!

Does anyone mind swinging up to Canada to get me? I've never been to NY!!! I'll spring for gas!?! :yay:

Hey raz,

If I had a car that wasn't a piece of junk, I'd be there so fast you'd wonder who the heck was knocking at your door or honking their horn in your driveway!!!!! I want to travel when I get my new car in two years or less!!!!!! I am going places and try to meet some of the beautiful, wonderful GALS I have had the intense pleasure to meet here!!!!! So hang on to your "razzberry beret'" razzy! I'll be coming to get you and we will travel to see this man we all love so much. :cunning:

AOGJo

Hey raz,

If I had a car that wasn't a piece of junk, I'd be there so fast you'd wonder who the heck was knocking at your door or honking their horn in your driveway!!!!! I want to travel when I get my new car in two years or less!!!!!! I am going places and try to meet some of the beautiful, wonderful GALS I have had the intense pleasure to meet here!!!!! So hang on to your "razzberry beret'" razzy! I'll be coming to get you and we will travel to see this man we all love so much. :cunning:

AOGJo

Your too cool Joanna!!!! I've got my beret packed and ready! Girl, I celebrate your fabulousness! :kisswink:

Hey raz,

AOGJo

Your too cool Joanna!!!! I've got my beret packed and ready! Girl, I celebrate your fabulousness! :kisswink:

You Go Girl!! I'll call ya as I leave the house!!! We'll stop for road trip goodies when I get there and pick ya up!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!!

Jo :kisswink:

Edited by Joanna

Don't worry us GALS here in NY will take GOOD care of Gerry! :wuv:

Don't forget those of us in the "tri-state area" (New Jersey) we'll be glad to be included in that job...taking care of Gerry!

Does the tri-state area include Delaware? HAHAHA!!!

Don't worry us GALS here in NY will take GOOD care of Gerry! :wuv:

Don't forget those of us in the "tri-state area" (New Jersey) we'll be glad to be included in that job...taking care of Gerry!

EVERYONE is invited to help 'OUR GERRY' relax and be well taken care of. Manscaped, well tended or whatever he wants. The man is awesome and he deserves to be treated that way by us loving GALS!!!!! He gives us so much pleasure, we should and would return the favor. And what a way to do it!!!!!! We Love you Gerry!!!!!!

Of course!  The more the merrier.  We should actually plan a get together for those of us living in the area.That would be fun.  I've done it before when I was a member of a Rangers hockey chat group.  It was nice to put the faces to the names.  We went to a bar in NYC and watched a Ranger game.  We were like old friends by then.On another note. I just bought a 42" flat screen tv. Just have to get it mounted on the wall. Still deciding which DVD I will watch first.  I'd been planning on Attila. That's a good question...which Gerry movie would look the best on high definition? POTO? Attila?

Of course!  The more the merrier.  We should actually plan a get together for those of us living in the area.That would be fun.  I've done it before when I was a member of a Rangers hockey chat group.  It was nice to put the faces to the names.  We went to a bar in NYC and watched a Ranger game.  We were like old friends by then.On another note. I just bought a 42" flat screen tv. Just have to get it mounted on the wall. Still deciding which DVD I will watch first.  I'd been planning on Attila. That's a good question...which Gerry movie would look the best on high definition? POTO? Attila?

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! But especially "300"!!!! :drool1:

[

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! But especially "300"!!!! :drool1:

You're right! Forgot about that one... actually I have to buy it first. Don't have it yet. I can see me

having a Gerry film festival for a week or so!(ha).

SummerLass,

OMGosh, I can't believe you don't have "300"!!!! But you'll love it when you get it and I know you will enjoy having Gerry movies, and playing them over and over; and after a while you FF to the parts with only Gerry in them. Then you are officially obsessed!!!!!! :cunning:

Gerry is the"Big Apple" hangin' on the tree and now I'm going to come along and take a bite for me!!!!! :woohoo::naughty:

tee hee!

[OMGosh, I can't believe you don't have "300"!!!! But you'll love it when you get it and I know you will enjoy having Gerry movies, and playing them over and over; and after a while you FF to the parts with only Gerry in them. Then you are officially obsessed!!!!!! :cunning:

Joanna, I'm already officially obsessed I'm proud to say! I know all the scenes in PSILY that Gerry is in...so I watch those. I actually rented 300 a few months ago. I really enjoyed it...I have to say it was because of Gerry that I rented it..and he didn't disappoint me. But that must look awesome on HD. Thanks for the suggestion...I'm off to Target tomorrow! Need to add to my Gerry movie collection!

Hey,SummerLass,

I should have known you were!!!! Sorry for the faux pax!!!! And I am jealous that you're getting a new movie. I have to wait until September to do that!!!! But never fear, I will be trying to get "Dear Frankie" to own. I have, of course seen it, but I eventually want to own all of the G-Man's movies. He puts the fluffy in my tummy!!! Just to hear him is pure joy with a trip to the heavens for me!!!! And to watch him is more joy than I can express. He is the "Epitome of Awesome" in a man!!!!!! :cunning: So, enjoy shopping.

I bought three books for art and that blew my extra budget for the month. But I am going to order at least two movies in September. I start my diet and I am going to need to have some distraction so I don't cheat!!!! And you will admit, Gerry is an awesome distraction!!!!!! :drool1:

Hugs Lovely Lady,

Jo