Gerard Butler GALS

Just found this. Don't know if I can link this here. Please don't spank me.

Chrissy

http://www.gerardbutler.fr/phpbb/viewtopic...ffcc9d022c#4119

Note:

These were added to the Gallery earlier today, with permission from gb.fr!Posted Image

Oneness University - Chennai, India - 2008

Edited by becozy
added link to GALS Gallery
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! He can even make a floral print shirt sexy. He looks amazing in those pictures. Very relaxed...a peaceful look. I'd love to visit India some day. I'm facinated by the culture.

Edited by isaboo

Chrissy - great find!!!! Love the pics, as usual, the floral shirt is cute. Wait, anything he wears is cute!!!! He looks well rested.

Jeanette

Lotsa "man mitt" material in those photos.

Sigh ... he just makes you breathe in deeply and exhale slowly...

Lotsa "man mitt" material in those photos.

Sigh ... he just makes you breathe in deeply and exhale slowly...

I didn't even notice the "mitts" yet, I was staring at the "cleavage" :cunning:

Gerry looks so relaxed and beautiful. I hope his stay in India helped him to deal with the pressure cooker he has been living in lately!

Thanks for the link Chrissy!

I love looking at the international sites. I don't even speak the language but it's clear they're saying the same things we do!

Basically: :pant::drool1::heat:

Nice to see some pictures of him in India.

I hope he found something there that will help him in and with his life.

He looks amazing as always. Such a sense of calm in his eyes. Beautiful.

EDIT: I feel a new siggie coming on!!

Edited by jackie62

I FREAKEN LOVE THE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!! He looks gorgeous.....I wonder how old these pics are and I'm sorry Holly I know you will disagree but I just so want to see his hair back again like that !! These pictures put me back on :cloud9:

:wave: Frannie

The 14-hour flight makes sense now. He looks amazing!

The comment goes something like this:

Apparently these gentlemen came upon him reading, talked to him for a while and then went on with their walk. (My French is a little rusty.)

He was in India in March wasn't he? Just before he came back to do the Nims Island promo in Hawaii.

Yeah that was it Jackie. He mentioned it in the phone call with all the sites.

Thanks for the translation Catwoman!

hate the outfit ..he shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes..maybe shoes...but certainly nothing more than that

:funnyup: You are SO Gutter, Katja!! :kisswink:

Wow. The man continuously renders me speechless. It takes a real man to have the confidence to wear that shirt! He looks AMAZING - peaceful; rested . . . happy.

Wow. :thud:

I love him having the script, notebook, reading book . . . he just needed some peace and quiet for a change. I'm thrilled for him that he found it.

My guess is these are from back in March when he said he was in India. By the hair, look, etc., that's what I see . . . but that's just me.

Lisa

UMMMMM....

Please come here Gerry! LOL

We have peace and tranquility, except I hear that there's this really annoying, hyper, chatty girl that may follow you endlessly and talk your ear off. She's our IslandGirl - kind of a mascot. She loves your flowered shirt! :yay:

He looks fabulous and the floral shirt is adorable.

Gerry can wear anything and make it look good.

How wonderful it must have been lounging in the grass, meditating,

chilling, reading, or whatever it was he was doing at the time.

What a guy! :whome2: Yes, Darling.

The 14-hour flight makes sense now. He looks amazing!

The comment goes something like this:

Apparently these gentlemen came upon him reading, talked to him for a while and then went on with their walk. (My French is a little rusty.)

It looked as if he had a book and writing pad. He may have been studying. Was he there on a spirituallity quest? Did you notice those BEAUTIFUL FEET? That's the first time I've ever seen him in sandals. How bloody precious. I love him in that setting, green and lush. He looks so natural there, and so at home. He seems to be at home anywhere, and everyone everywhere loves him and notices him, isn't that unique? I love him, absolutely, yes I do.

:whome2:

Yes, Darlin',

You beautiful person, You!!

Pamela Jane I know I am not fluent in french but it states quite clearly on the pics not to be reproduced without the permission of either Mandapati Bhaskar or Gerard Butler France so I'd hold off from using them as siggy's or in slide shows for the time being in order for GALS not to get into trouble. Remember we had to take the Total Film pics down - even though other sites used them - for some reason GALS was the one asked to take them down.

There is no problem linking the photos but to actually have them on show is probably another matter.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Just look at him.....

Posted Image

Yes, I noticed his sandals too....he does look very much at home there, surrounded by nature and peace.

Oh, I do love him.

Edited by jackie62
Photo removed-until permission is obtained we may only link to the source site