Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

Only 2 MOS. TO COLLECT WEBHOST FEE

Barbara - your contribution has been received and is much appreciated!! Thanks so much.

Hugs

Susan

I will definitely send a check out within the week. Thanks for all you do. A lot of effort goes into making this site a success!

I will be getting a BIG incentive check very soon from my job...shen I get it, I will be sending some moolah to my favorite place on Earth...... :wave:

Hello!

I would like to help with the fee for such a great job and all the effort that has been put.

Is there a certain amount?

I also have a general question about paypal. I do have an account, but its in British pound. Will it be automatically converted into Dollars or I have to do something?

Sorry, don't know all those little details :wall:

Edited by Argira

Any contribution will be most appreciated. Of course the larger the amount is, the more it will help, but even small amounts add up.

I'm pretty sure paypal automatically converts currencies.

edited to say: There may be an option on paypal where you can choose the currency you wish to use in making a paymetnt, but not sure about that.

touchmetrustme

Thanks for the info. As soon as I get home I will try to send donation.

There may be an option on paypal where you can choose the currency you wish to use in making a payment

I'm pretty sure there is, but need to find it first. Well, I wont succeed unless I try!

I hope I will make a difference! :butterfly:

I've sent some today. Not much as I am a student, but I hope it will help!

I am also hoping I did everything right with PayPal! :)

Egads! We can't be without GALS! Money on the way from me and PAL Good Sport! :D

Your so right Lady Elissa we can't be without our GALS!!!! Mailed check today!!!

:wave:

thank you all!

I'm a little behind on correspondence, but will be sending TY emails shortly.

:hearts:

:ty:

Barb

It has been a few weeks since I sent my latest donation and I was wondering if you get it. Please let me know. Without waiting for my bank statement or contacting the bank, I don't know if it was received.

Thanks.

The same here. Would realy appreciate, if you let me know about receiving the donation. Sent it about a week or two ago.

Thanks

Argira

Mee too. How close are we getting to having the full amount?

Suzie

I sent a donation on Sunday.

Hope it helps :funnyup:

Hey ladies. I just bought two copies of a Jennifer St. Giles book directly though the Boutique-Amazon link, hence I hope that you reap whatever percentage you would normally earn. Money's tight here but I wanted to help you out at least a little bit -- and since I've yearned to read Jennifer's books FOREVER (and I know that my best friend Heidi, whose birthday is quickly approaching, LOVES otherworldly romance novels), I ordered the two copies and am waiting with bated breath now!

Thank you to everyone for your support of this site, no matter how large or small it all helps keep us up and running and bringing you a place we strive to make the best site around for your Gerry-pleasure!

guselsie - I just picked up the mail from the P.O. Box this morning, your check was there, as well as some others. I sent the list to Barb so when she gets a break from loading all this Gerry-goodness into the gallery and having (shock) real life stuff to do I know she'll be catching up on the thank you's as she mentioned. I will strive to get the checks deposited this week so they aren't lingering and not showing up on your bank statements! Peggy, Donna, Judy, Holly - I got your checks too.

Bea, Suzie, Elissa, Argira, Cheryl, Ginny, Constance, Sheri - all of your PayPal contributions have come through as well.

Christine - thank you for the support of the site and of our resident author/admin, Jenni. I'm sure you and your friend Heidi will really enjoy her books!

We don't have our invoice from InMotion/Invision yet, probably won't get it until March, but if it is about what it was the past 2 years we are just about spot-on thanks to all of you! In addition to the annual web hosting fee the support helps pay for our chat room, our domain name, and other small expenses that the site incurs during the year.

As we say, it is NEVER going to be a requirement that you contribute financially but we do really appreciate those who are able to help out and make sure this site stay around for all the present and future Gerry fans who enjoy it so much!! Whether you give a little bit when you can throughout the year, or you help all at once or you purchase things through the Boutique link, it's appreciated so much.

As we say, it is NEVER going to be a requirement that you contribute financially but we do really appreciate those who are able to help out and make sure this site stay around for all the present and future Gerry fans who enjoy it so much!! Whether you give a little bit when you can throughout the year, or you help all at once or you purchase things through the Boutique link, it's appreciated so much.[/color]

:bow:

NICELY STATED, Missus Sporran!

Hello to everybody!

I would like to make a donation via paypal. Is this possible from the account I have in Germany? Can anybody tell me the correct email address I have to use?

Thank you!

Many hugs from Germany

Melanie

Hello to everybody!

I would like to make a donation via paypal. Is this possible from the account I have in Germany? Can anybody tell me the correct email address I have to use?

Thank you!

Many hugs from Germany

Melanie

I checked Paypal's website and I think you should have no problem using your German account. The email address is drem@gerardbutlergals.com. Thank you so much for any donation you would like to give.

hugs,

Perrin