Gerard Butler GALS

Only 2 MOS. TO COLLECT WEBHOST FEE

heISmyGspot

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Melanie!! Becozy usually sends the "thank yous." I'm sure you'll be hearing from her shortly!

Also, for future donations, the correct paypal address is support@gerardbutlergals.com. (Don't worry about sending it to "drem@gerardbutlergals.com" - it WILL get to the right place!!! I just wanted to get the correct info out there for anyone else.

Thanks to everyone that contributes -- both financially and otherwise!! ALL of us make this playpen the fun place that it is!

:hugs:

Spot

Alright, next time donating I use the other email address :)

I had to go to the bank to make a payment to paypal. So I guess it will take some time til paylpal is going to send the money to GBGALS.. but sooner or later it will get to you :D

So let me just say thank you to everybody here for always updating the site and for all the lovely stories. you girls are the best. :kisswink:

Hugs

Melanie

Thank you Susan,

I got already a Thank you e-mail :)

I hope it helped a bit.... whenever I can, I will donate a little bit.

Maybe tonight I'm hitting the 28 million jackpot in Germany. Then I promise that GBGALS will get some more money :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently 'caught up' on sending out email Thank You/Acknowledgements. :rose:

Thanks for all who are able to contribute financially, and thank you all you GALS for your kindness and membership at GALS!

:bounce:

:hugs:

Barb

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still the right information for sending a check to support Gals?

Address the envelope to Susan Payette,

but please make the check payable to: GBGALS, note: support (PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCREENNAME)

Susan Payette

P.O. Box 17915

Irvine, CA 92623-7915

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Yes, that is the correct information for mailing a check.

Gerardable - I got your check when I stopped by the post office today, so it arrived safely. We've been having so much rain lately that I didn't go by the post office for a couple of weeks - today was gorgeous, sunny and warm so I had no excuse!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if my payment has made it yet......mailed it a week ago yesterday......

I also would like to know if my check was received. I sent a check on Feb. 20th.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

I PM'd Susan and she replied that she has been very very busy and has not picked up anything from her PO box for a couple of weeks and it will probably be another week before she can, so she told me not to worry and that she will pm anyone that sent a payment when she gets it...hope this helps...I sent mine Feb 20th also.

Kathy,

I PM'd Susan and she replied that she has been very very busy and has not picked up anything from her PO box for a couple of weeks and it will probably be another week before she can, so she told me not to worry and that she will pm anyone that sent a payment when she gets it...hope this helps...I sent mine Feb 20th also.

Thanks so much for the info. I was beginning to wonder what happened. I know Susan is very busy. Nice to get some feedback though.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

I'm going to try to stop at the post office on the way home tonight and pick up any checks that have been waiting there for us. I have 2 from January that still haven't been deposited, hopefully by Friday I will get over to the bank and make the deposit and we'll be all squared away, for now.

Another thank you to everyone who has contributed to the support of the site, it is much appreciated.