Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest whysosilent

New pics of Gerry 8/1

I cant get in either :tantrum:

Guest whysosilent

If you're having trouble viewing the site, try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

He's sooo amazingly, achingly beautiful!!!!!

I just got those in my email, too. :thud:

I guess he's not that safe from the razzis in NYC, huh? Poor baby . . . but he does look amazing! Another WSOD! And he's sure packin' heat, huh? :unsure:

Hot!!! I love the look, love the man-bag, love the hair! Glad to see the bracelets are back, and there is a closeup where you can make out his ring. Looks like a skull to me...can you gals tell what it is?

GORGEOUS! :drool1:

It's kicking me out too. I can see the page and the two pics on it and read the little blurb...but the nasty "abort" message comes up and I can't do anything else.

He looks GOOD! (hair's growing out...thank heavens).

Monica, you're da bomb. You're always hooking us up.

I don't know how to do whatever it is you say though...with the firewall and such. I'm too computer illiterate for that.

Oh thank you gals! That was happening to me and I could have sworn it was my computer and I was getting ready to throw a fit.

OK, must have patience, I MUST have patience!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. :pointy:

It IS a skull . . . and the bracelets are back. The silver one looks different . . . not the regular link one. But I've seen that beaded one many times on him. No necklace, though.

Love him with the headset in his mouth. :lol: He's just adorable. Sexy as hell, but adorable. How in the world does that man combine those two qualities?????

Lisa

Guest whysosilent

I don't know how to do whatever it is you say though...with the firewall and such. I'm too computer illiterate for that.

Firefox is another web browser. You can download it for free here.

Aha! Thanks Monica! I did it and it worked!

Gerry looks yummy. I find the picture of his foot interesting. LOL.

It's the old tshirt that does it for me. You just know that he wears it all the time. The sleeves are a dead give-away. LOL

I just saw them..And yes there is some problem with the web..And so is Perez and X17 web sites..So I went to Firefoz instead

Yummy pics :yummy:

I downloaded Firefox just to see these pictures and it was so worth it! He looks so DAMN GOOD! I usually don't like guys with those type of sunglasses, but he looks so yummy in them!

I downloaded Firefox just to see these pictures and it was so worth it! He looks so DAMN GOOD! I usually don't like guys with those type of sunglasses, but he looks so yummy in them!

Yeah, I call them cop sunglasses, except those are usually mirrored. I think Gerry has a pair of those, too. He does like the big lenses. :lol:

I think if Gerry wore a paper sack we would think it was hot. Well, if that is all he was wearing, he WOULD be . . .

Lisa

Has anyone downloaded the photo? If so could you put up a link to your photo--

I just cannot get the firefox installed nor see the photo otherwise. I suppose it

won't KILL me to wait until tomorrow, and hopefully it will be able to be viewed.

Thanks,

Judy

Hi Judy,

If you want you can PM me your email address and I can send them to you.

Also, Lisa I totally agree. That man looks good in ANYTHING. Honestly, that flower shirt he wore in India looked so damn good on him but I can guarantee that if I saw a guy wearing that on the street I would not think the same thing.

I love the hat. The man does love to wear hats! :lol: Here's my supposition: He couldn't wear the hat while using his hands-free thingy, so he had it in his man-bag. No hands free thingy, the hat comes back on.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Chelle as soon as you typed "lady friend" I thought "let the speculation begin!" I will totally admit to being guilty of this, I guess a part of it is just human nature to be very curious.

The woman next to him is gorgeous, but who knows if they really are together or not. In my mind he is completely unattached until the moment he walks the red carpet hand in hand or has his publicist make a statement about a woman. He should definetly have his fun though and like I said she is really gorgeous...

I LOVE that hat. I wish JJ would have used a pic with him in the hat.

OMG... he looks amazing! I love him in relaxed casual clothing, and he looks FANTASTIC in that cap!!!!

Swannie