Gerard Butler GALS

New pics of Gerry 8/1

Guest whysosilent

Where's his bitch at???

seriously, sometimes I don't think he loves her at all :tissues:

:lmao: Oh, please tell me you're referring to Lolita!?

But true . . . we haven't seen her in a while . . . I hope she was at home resting comfortably and he just didn't want to take her out walking around NYC - don't blame him. She could get stepped on!

Lisa

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Mother of God and all things good and Holy....Dang!!! :drool1: He sure is beautiful and looks like he's in a hurry to get somewhere.....work it work it work it Baby!! I wonder if he has been staying at his beautiful NY apartment? :cunning:

By saying Redroseblackribbon was a true fan. I did not mean to imply anyone else isn't.

Donna, do the perculator, Baby that is the best advice I can give you.

It is unfathomable that men are not knocking down your door.

All of you are prettier than me.

Again, being in a marriage certainly doesn't mean one is footloose and fancy free.

Especially with all our issues.

It just means I mean to make it work and Hubby feels the same way and I guaruntee keeping a marriage together, especially a marriage filled with poverty and illness it is as much work as hunting down a man.

Also men are men including Gerry. They put their pants on, they fart, they pee and other things. They burp.

They have bad days.

No offense to his royal hotness. I am sure he is aware he is a mere man.

Some of your personalities and his mixed together. You might not could live together until the water boiled.

If Gerry has found compatibility. More power to him. Everyone deserves happiness including that woman in the pic and Gerry.

It is my fondest wish that all of you find peace. I have not even found my own peace yet. I am still searching for it.

For one thing my illness runs Peace off like someone with head lice would run off a woman with thick waist length hair.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

All you "mature" Gerry fans: remember when Elvis got married? I know we were teenagers, but some of us were "crazy" in love with him! It was devastating. Even though Priscilla was (and still is) a beautiful girl, the thought that he was "taken" killed some of the girls. I had some very emotional friends who cried and cried. Bottom line, when it settled down everyone was so happy for them, especially when they had their daughter Lisa. Hang in there ladies, you're in for a bumpy ride!

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

We know one thing. She has to be a decent woman otherwise our dear gerry wouldn't associate with her, that is definitely a plus.

Not so much a plus..what about us blondes??

:cunning:

Glad he is enjoying his time though. I love he is always listening to music. I wish we knew more about what music he likes, you can learn alot about a person based on what music they like and books they read. Also it's just interesting to know.

What kind of shoes are those?

I saw a guy at the Dierks Bentley concert wearing those crazy yellow shoes. Is it sad that instantly I thought; "Gerry has those!".

Bailey

Edited by BaileyS

Joanie, I never got mad at anyone I was a fan of getting married. I guess it is because I have been married might near all my life.

BailyS,

Anyone who knows me knows I am also a huge Jennifer Ellison fan and she is a blond and men are crazy about her.

Hubby thinks she is as hot as I think Gerry is.

The irony when Hubby had hair he was a blond and I am a brunette.

I do think my husband was beautiful and I think he thinks I was too.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

This is why I love Gals, always someone around to make you feel better and not alone!

Tracy thanks for your kind words. Like I said the rational part of my mind it like "Great to see Gerry having fun and enjoying himself, he deserves it!" but a smaller part gets a little sad. I can't help it and like I said before, I have never nor would ever think "he was the lid for me", I don't even think about actually meeting him in person (I doubt I would get a coherient sentence out) and have no desire for any of that. I am really content admiring via the internet. Also thank you for the compliments on my picture, it means a lot.

Also Lisa, thank you for expressing more eloquently what I was feeling!

Jenny, you're my girl!!! :D

Bailey I always want to know what music he listens to! Apple and iTunes have this thing where celebrities list what's on their iPods, and we know that Gerry has an iPod as well as the Blackberry. I would love for him to tell Apple what he listens to! Sales for whatever or whoever it is would SKYROCKET! :lol:

I love that he carries a man-bag. I like this one better than the green nylon one.

Once the sting wears off, it's all good. I know I'm beautiful and worthy of a good man like Gerry (not him but someone LIKE him . . . don't over-read that statement). Just sometimes it feels like it's taking soooooo long! But you know what? Anything worth having is worth waiting for . . . I settled for my ex-lid and I will never, ever have another lid that doesn't fit tightly on this pot ever again!

Tracy, you're brilliant, you know that?

Lisa

Guest DonnaKat

I've had a few knocking here and there. ;)

As much as I hate to speculate and dissect Gerry's out and about pictures, I think we might be reading a lot more into this than what's actually there. I would venture to say that Gerry probably has a lot of female friends...platonic and otherwise.

Bailey I always want to know what music he listens to! Apple and iTunes have this thing where celebrities list what's on their iPods, and we know that Gerry has an iPod as well as the Blackberry. I would love for him to tell Apple what he listens to! Sales for whatever or whoever it is would SKYROCKET! :lol:

I love that he carries a man-bag. I like this one better than the green nylon one.

Once the sting wears off, it's all good. I know I'm beautiful and worthy of a good man like Gerry (not him but someone LIKE him . . . don't over-read that statement). Just sometimes it feels like it's taking soooooo long! But you know what? Anything worth having is worth waiting for . . . I settled for my ex-lid and I will never, ever have another lid that doesn't fit tightly on this pot ever again!

Tracy, you're brilliant, you know that?

Lisa

I know. Daniel Radcliffe did that and people went crazy!!!!!

I would love to know what he is listening to.

Lisa

I know. Daniel Radcliffe did that and people went crazy!!!!!

I would love to know what he is listening to.

So, how do we make this happen? :lol: Someone's GOTTA know someone . . . I wonder if we inundate Apple and iTunes with a request . . . things that make you go "hmmmmmm".

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

I've had a few knocking here and there. ;)

As much as I hate to speculate and dissect Gerry's out and about pictures, I think we might be reading a lot more into this than what's actually there. I would venture to say that Gerry probably has a lot of female friends...platonic and otherwise.

Be careful when they are knocking they don't knock you up. :funnyface:

I am a hopeless romantic I want to believe Gerry will find the one. Is it her? Is it not?

Is it any of my darn business? Um Naaah.

I need to let Gerry take care of Gerry and Tracy take care of Tracy :kisswink:

Love,

Tracy

P. S. Thanks for the compliment, Lisa.

Oh wow, Lisa I would love to know what that man listens to! Music is such a huge part of my life and I am absolutley addicted to itunes! If we need to send emails to itunes count me in! Also for some reason I am not a huge fan of the bag, I don't know why. But i am certainly a fan of him in white t shirts. :cunning:

Again thank you Tracy. I am really really horrible at taking compliments (always have been) so thank you for thinking my picture looks good, lol. I have never heard the Lid and Pot analogy but I LOVE it!

Also, where can you find celebrity play lists on itunes, this is the first I heard of it.

Baily I LOVE your siggie. So far that is my favorite part in the trailer!

Pam, I feel the same way about Gals, every woman on hear comes from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, different ages, etc. But each and every one is amazing and lovely in their own special way. Sorry if that sounded a little "after school special-ish" but it is really how I feel.

Edited by Jenny85

Okay, not that I think I have even the smallest chance possible with the man, but sometimes I swear ignorance is bliss. Maybe it's because it is late and my mind is not functioning as it should, but I can admit to being kind of bummed out now that we have a name to the face. Okay I am just going to blame this on the fact that I am tired...yup, that's it!

Is that you in your avatar/icon picture? If so, you are gorgeous and frankly you favor the kind of women Gerry seems attracted to. ;)

He looks great...love his "driving cap"...and the lady he's with is stunning. Gerry's got good taste.

AAAAWWWWW Tracy ......you sure know how to make a gal feel better Sweetie! I agree though ....Lisa and Jenny...you are both beauties and are worthy of your "lids" Believe me the day will come. We will all be happy to see Gerry find his "Lid" but yes I agree for some it will sting a little. I'm an old married Lady so I think I'll be very excited for him but at the same time feel like maybe I lost something.....probably just my fantasy! :kisswink:

Nice emoticons Zany!!

:wave: Frannie

Jackie everything you described that Scottish woman you think Gerry will settle down with in a few posts back is me to a T so I'll be making sure all my GALS get an invite to Gerry and I's Highland Fling wedding. I always said I would adopt when I was 40 but I could be persuaded to have a few little Scottish babies for Gerry. :funnyup::funnyface:

I am a Fraser after all so I will insist our first son is called Jamie :funnyup:

Moira

Gerry in a white shirt...OH DAMN, seriously the man is trying to kill me.

And the smoking, Gerry, believe me, I totally understand, quitting is so freakin' hard, that's why I've cut down instead of quitting completely.

Jenny, I'm with you, I'd love to know what he's listening to, Music is a huge part of my life, seriously, from the beginning until the end of the day..I have it on, can I hope he likes Radiohead..U2..Coldplay and even maybe Sigur Ros..only because their music really just takes to you another place, they are magical.

Oh he looks sooooooooooooooooooooo good let me tell ya. Soooooooooooooo good. Also, I was going to tell you guys but I guess the pics got out before I could warn you. Yes, it's me in the pics. Don't hate! :lol: I lost the baby weight pretty fast didn't I? :pointy: ~sigh~ So cool, sooooo very cool. I better get outta here before a certain someone brings up the lack of blonde hair again. Nameless someone of course - Pil... :escape:

Cassie