Gerard Butler GALS

New pics of Gerry 8/1

Guest whysosilent

Oh he looks sooooooooooooooooooooo good let me tell ya. Soooooooooooooo good. Also, I was going to tell you guys but I guess the pics got out before I could warn you. Yes, it's me in the pics. Don't hate! :lol: I lost the baby weight pretty fast didn't I? :pointy: ~sigh~ So cool, sooooo very cool. I better get outta here before a certain someone brings up the lack of blonde hair again. Nameless someone of course - Pil... :escape:

Cassie

Cassie-if you don't mind I will live vicariously through you!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes Cassie, stirrin' up da stuff again. :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm as innocent as a new born baby waiting to be fed for the first time. Me stir things up - neVA! :p I'm just sayin is all.

Cassie

Yeah Cassie...........I knew you would jump on this one!! So ...you really lost that Baby weight A WHOLE LOT! I know I know.....us Blondes DO NOT have more fun!! I can dye my hair but a beautiful exoctic woman I "aint" ;) I'll have to stick up for Pil seeings she's not here to :tantrum::tantrum: .....

:p Frannie

Jenny, you're my girl!!! :D

Bailey I always want to know what music he listens to! Apple and iTunes have this thing where celebrities list what's on their iPods, and we know that Gerry has an iPod as well as the Blackberry. I would love for him to tell Apple what he listens to! Sales for whatever or whoever it is would SKYROCKET! :lol:

Lisa

I know. Daniel Radcliffe did that and people went crazy!!!!!

I would love to know what he is listening to.

So, how do we make this happen? :lol: Someone's GOTTA know someone . . . I wonder if we inundate Apple and iTunes with a request . . . things that make you go "hmmmmmm".

Lisa

I'm not sure. You could contact some of gerry's people or apple's people. It would be fantastic :]

Jenny- I KNOW! "Where's reverse" I love his mouth when he says it and how innocent he looks.

Is that you in your avatar/icon picture? If so, you are gorgeous and frankly you favor the kind of women Gerry seems attracted to. ;)

...and the lady he's with is stunning. Gerry's got good taste.

LOL Luv if by his type you mean tall, gorgeous, leggy, rail thin model with features that are stunning and should be graced on magazine covers then alas no, I don't think I fit that description in the least. But if miracle of all miracles, his type was one day to become 5'4 Latina with olive skin tone , black hair and a size 12 in jeans (on a good week and probably not during the Holiday season), then sure why not, lol. I am horrible with compliments but thank you Luv for liking my pick, it was a good hair day.

As a brunette I would like to say that once I found out that he seemed to like dark hair he became that much more endearing to me. Blonds usually seem to be a lot of guys preference, so you know!

Baily That part in the trailer is so adorable, the song that plays in the background just makes it all the more hilarious!

Edited by Jenny85

I'm glad to see him out walking about. It gives us a chance to see him. No doubt, he does have some beautiful friends.

Sally

He looks so darn good, but I wish he'd wear some shorts and show off those legs! :yummy:

I Agree!! Now that you've mentioned it, have we seen pix of Gerry wearing shorts? Does the guy wear shorts?

since he wears a kilt, I'm sure he can wear shorts :unsure:

Well, I'm sure he can wear shorts.....but really, have we seen any pictures of him this spring/summer wearing shorts? :confused: I just want to see him in a pair of khaki shorts is all. Is that too much for a Gal to ask? :blush:

sorry, I'm a bit ornery today. Look at me, I am getting all riled up over him not wearing shorts, of all things! Then again, I'll take him not wearing anything! Oh, that thought just made me feel better! :bonk:

I sure hope that Gerry is not shallow enough to think that "the one" is only to be found in the form of someone with model looks. My heart sinks when i see him with those model types. I mean why does a large segment of the society deem anyone who does not fit into this category as undesirable.

What! are the rest of us pig tripe?

I am a cute 5' 2" female, and screw any man who thinks that i am not desirable. i will not be pressured by a man or the media to hate myself.

I don't think Gerry is shallow enough to think that "the one" HAS to be a model.

He has been supposedly linked to really "gorgeous" women and has yet to settle with anyone. If he was indeed that shallow then why not scoop up the super model or beauty pagent winner he has been linked to? I think right now he is having fun and enjoying life. He has hinted at the fact in various interviews, that his life is really hectic and chaotic therefore the only real woman he is committed to is a cute grunter named Lolita.

By reading/watching interviews I have come to believe that he is the type of person that gives his all to anything he commits himself seriously to, whether it be work or personal related. I am sure that he is aware of the fact that right now in his life he just can't give his all to someone, so why not have fun? Yes we all understand looks are not everything, but lets not overlook that basic attraction is pretty important when being with someone, seriously or just for "fun". Gerry seems to be a very deep and complex person, and when I say that I mean that he has many layers to his personality. I believe that if ever he decides to settle down one day, it will be with a woman who is intelligent, deep, loving, and just as complex. Who knows if she will be a model, actress, or someone who has nothing to do with the entertainment business. Who are we to say that he is shallow? Yes these women are gorgeous, and i will be the first to admit that it hurts a little (no matter how irrational that is) to see him "linked" to these tall modelesque types, but he himself is a gorgeous talented single man. I know this is a fan site and I love that we can talk freely about a number of topics, but I feel that calling or insinuating that Gerry is shallow is unfair.

Whew...okay sorry I just had to get that off my chest. And like I said I will admit to being bummed out by seeing these pictures (yes I know irrational, can't help it though) but I gotta defend Gerry in this and say that from what I have seen the words "shallow" and Gerry do not go in the same sentence.

Edited by Jenny85

Jenny

I agree with alot of what you say but unfortunately in his line of work very few actors are with unattractive women whether they be models/actresses or even waitresses(a la Clooney)! I think with the way society has gone and with all the gossip mags and shows their dates/partners etc are ripped to shreds if they wear the wrong thing or don't conform with the norm. I have always said because Gerry is a big lad in the "real" world I could see him quite happy with a regular Scots girl who is a size 14-16 but unfortunately Hollywood isn't in the "real" world. I do think because Models are known for their faces and skinny bodies we stereotype them as not being very intelligent and I'm sure alot do fall into that trap but I also think there are alot who do have some depth to them - they have just used their attributes to their advantages and have not had to struggle with real jobs - we'd all do the same if we could.

I think we can all call ourselves shallow because if we truly admit it when you see someone for the first time and they are "ordinary" looking the chances are we don't give a second look as the sexual attraction is not there - it is only by speaking to someone and finding they are actually quite nice that you possibly start to see something attractive in them. That is why Beauty is only skin deep and for people in Gerry's position who at this time are only looking for fun and not necessarily deep meaningful conversation then it is obvious looks will play a big part.

I think unless you are a fan of Gerry's you probably don't appreciate how intelligent and articulate he actually is and I think because of his upbringing he will only settle down when he thinks it is for life.

I do think that if he ends up with someone in the business it will be behind the scenes and would not surprise me if it is a fellow producer ie like Robert Downey Jnr and his wife. I would laugh if he ends up with a lawyer!.

Moira

I agree with what Moira said, but ladies (some of you at least), please, don't torture yourselves because of pure speculations! What can we see in the pictures? Well, GB was walking in NY and met a lady he knew and saw also on January 1. I personally do not consider this to be a solid proof of a serious engagement. Don't forget that these are paparazzi pictures, so even if he did not know the lady at all, they would make it look like completely differently. The only thing we could somehow take for granted is that he is in NY (or, at least, was when those pictures were taken). And his personal life is his personal life! I am afraid, we do not know him enough to give him a relevant advise (although we might feel like knowing him well after reading and listening so much about him), so we will have to leave it to him. If we speculated about every woman that appeared around him (and he happened to read it), it would not help him too much. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Very interesting things being said here.

Gerard may never settle down. He could be one of those people that likes to have various partners at different times for the rest of his life. As we get older, I guess it is 'the norm' in our society to think about settling down. Maybe marriage? Maybe not for Gerard. He may or may not want children, who knows but you don't have to be married to have children. Some of my friends are not married and they have kids and are very happy.

All I hope for and wish for Gerard is that he is ok. That he is in control of his life and is living it the way he chooses to. Whatever partners he has, I hope that they make him happy. And if one day he meets a certain someone that ticks all his boxes, I will be so happy for him.

I agree, he is a very deep and complex man, never, ever shallow!!!

Edited by jackie62

Very interesting things being said here.

I'm enjoying reading everyone's thoughts...and do agree with some of the things being said. Two things come to mind. And I'm sorry I cannot "quote" Gerry exactly. I remember seeing an interview of him during the release of PSILY where the interviewer asked him about soulmates. He said that you could be in love with someone but may not meet your soulmate till you were older....and that in our society we look to be with one person and maybe that is not how we are meant to be. (as I said, I can't quote...if I can find that youtube interview, I'll put the link here).

I read that Gerry said if his fans really knew him and his personality they would say something like is that it? I know he jokes alot so maybe that was him being funny...who knows. So we might be thinking he is more complex than he is. I wonder about that.

He is going to meet models and actresses in the business he is in, and the events he goes to so it's like us meeting people at work to date. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, he settles down with, if at all. As someone said in a previous post, we always assume that marriage is in the picture. That isn't the case for everyone. We all want to be loved though and not alone in the long run.

I'm enjoying reading everyone's thoughts...and do agree with some of the things being said. Two things come to mind. And I'm sorry I cannot "quote" Gerry exactly. I remember seeing an interview of him during the release of PSILY where the interviewer asked him about soulmates. He said that you could be in love with someone but may not meet your soulmate till you were older....and that in our society we look to be with one person and maybe that is not how we are meant to be. (as I said, I can't quote...if I can find that youtube interview, I'll put the link here).

I read that Gerry said if his fans really knew him and his personality they would say something like is that it? I know he jokes alot so maybe that was him being funny...who knows. So we might be thinking he is more complex than he is. I wonder about that.

He is going to meet models and actresses in the business he is in, and the events he goes to so it's like us meeting people at work to date. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, he settles down with, if at all. As someone said in a previous post, we always assume that marriage is in the picture. That isn't the case for everyone. We all want to be loved though and not alone in the long run.

Hi Summerlass,

I know the interview you speak of. It's one of my favourites that he has given, quite spiritual. Gerard did make that clear that a conventional lifestyle is not for everyone, maybe he was talking about himself?

I agree, no one wants to be completely alone without love.

Well, GB was walking in NY and met a lady he knew and saw also on January 1.

Just wanted to point out that the photos of Gerry and his lady friend and the ones from JustJared are from the same day, not from January 1st. The way WENN documents their photos is with the day first, then month, then year.

Also IMHO it seems like Gerry picks out his lady friends that he really isn't that into and that's quite possibly why he hasn't settled. But hey it's all good....whatever floats his boat.