Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest whysosilent

September 2008 Empire Magazine article

Oh wow THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info!!!! As someone who absolutely LOVES this character I CAN NOT WAIT!

Thank you for sharing that..wow those arms!

I'm keeping it all crossed that Game does not get released until the later part of the summer so they can do a big push for it at Comic-Con next July. It appears to me that is the place to really drum up the buzz for future movies.

Great article and that was the first time I heard he was nearly in Crank. I wonder if he turned it down or Jason beat him to it.

Jason is maybe not the greatest actor out there but is very good in the kind of movies he does. I was quite impressed with him in The Bank Job.

Moira

GERARD BUTLER IS PUMPING IRON. LARGE AMOUNTS OF IRON. EMIRE - YOUR TYPICAL 5st6lbs weakling - watches with a growing amount of awe and envy as the Scottish actor picks up an enormous barbell and, apparently effortlessly, does about ten reps. Then he throws the barbell in the air and catches it, shifting it into a different position before doing another ten reps.

It's impressive, to say the least.

Makes me weak in the knees...............(sigh)

My Lawrdy, he looks awesome in those pictures. I can't wait to see him in this film. Large, Strong and handsome.......my ovaries are going to burst!

Then he throws the barbell in the air and catches it, shifting it into a different position before doing another ten reps.

Weak in the knees - an understatement Jeanette! :swoon:

I am sooo excited about this movie! Can't wait to see him pounding on some more bad guys!!

Thanks for this article, and glad it'll be available in the US Empire in September!

ETA: I liked Statham in The Italian Job . . . that was a great movie.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl