Gerard Butler GALS

I finally watched Shooters yesterday!! Finally was introduced to Jackie Jr!!! Let's just say this movie was hopping right from the start! Gerard was on in it for a few scenes as is with his older movies! I have to say that I love the red coat, funny how they have a conversation about in the movie! I really enjoyed the movie!! It is a violent movie but if you enjoy these types of movies, I would give it a watch. Melanie Lindsay (Rose from Two and Half Men) did a great job!

Jeanette

I actually watched Shooters two nights ago. It's a great film and shows the London underworld very well. It is very violent, including Gerard's character, Jackie Junior. He plays the part superbly I think. His Glasgow accent was alot stronger back in those days!!

I really enjoyed the film.

shooters by the way..is available on netflix as a "watch instantly" movie... which is nice because it doesnt count against your monthly movie counts...

Jackie Jr., is one of my favorite characters of his because it's so unlike most of his characters..watch that, then the Jury, then Dear Frankie..it's like night and day, and another reason why he's so good, the man has RANGE.

Melanie is in a ton of things, she was in The Cherry Orchard with him as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually had this dvd and that yellow towel scene makes the entire movie for me!

The crazy husband was irritating to watch cause he was too damn jittery..it was hard to keep my eyes on the screen when he was performing lol!