Gerard Butler GALS

Hot and Dirty: Stars We Like Better Grimy

Guest DonnaKat

OMG and I thought it was just me :D Seriously, its a joke with my husband cuz he does a lot of construction work that he got lucky I like men in dirt and sweat. Aragorn is a perfect example, I think through the entire series of LOTR he is sexy as hell, but at the end when they clean him up...eh.

Gerry I'll take anyway I can get him, but I know that since he looks GREAT when he gets all down and dirty THATS why I'm so attracted to him.

There are some guys that just look better a little grimy, a little dirty...there is something about them, I don't know what it is, but in a way, it's like they become even more manly.

Now before I say anything else, I'm remembering this thread isn't in the over 18 section. :lol:

I really will take Gerry any way I can get him and I do feel that man looks devistating in a suit, but character wise I CAN"T WAIT FOR GAME FOR THIS EXACT REASON!!! To see Gerry all sweaty, dirty, and rugged... :whoa:Okay must keep gutter thoughts off of thread...

I normally døn't like dirty men...like them clean!

I must be the only woman in the world who doesn't think that viggo mortensen was hot as aragorn... :unsure: he's hot in every other role though :)

I want Gerry clean...so I can get him dirty myself...

Oh Donna what a great article . . . ain't nothing sexier than a hot, dirty, sweaty grimy man . . . I was going to post proof, but I think the article showed some great pic already . . . except they forgot Attila. :lol:

Thanks!

Oh and Katja - you're not alone, I actually do know ONE other person who didn't think Viggo was hot as Aragorn. It's not me cause I think he was completely sexy as hell, but you're not alone.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Jack Sparrow came to mind as soon as I saw the title of this thread...and I see his face front and center when I clicked the link.

Gerry in Beowulf = yummy and dirty. And how!

Gary in Prisoner of Azkaban as freshly escaped and filthy Sirius Black = yum!

Another one...and this is disturbing...Heath Ledger as the Joker. Stringy, greasy hair, ridiculously smudged make-up, scars. I know I'm strange. I should probably seek help. But I found him oddly attractive.

*slinks away*

Depends on who's sporting the dirt. Johnny DirtDepp makes my skin crawl when he's allegedly "clean" muchless when he's soiled. He always makes me think of runs to the drug store for a bottle of "RID" - even when he's in a tux. Also, dirty works for me. "Smelly" does not -- well, it depends on whether sweat is intermingled with "stank." LOL

Ya know, I think there is a difference between "dirty" and "scruffy." I don't mind a wee bit of scruff, hell I REALLY like G with scruff, but dirty? Not.

Think Colin Farrell...dirty...stinky....greasy....YUCK!!!!!

:hugs:

Dayna

Another one...and this is disturbing...Heath Ledger as the Joker. Stringy, greasy hair, ridiculously smudged make-up, scars. I know I'm strange. I should probably seek help. But I found him oddly attractive.

*slinks away*

Yes, Luv, you ARE disturbed!

:lmao:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Thanks darling DK.

I work in construction, and it's such a turn off for me to see or smell all that. But it does look purty on the screen...fantasy, fantasy, I have to remember.

I guess what's more sexy is when they do get dirty and start shedding clothes to cool themselves or clean up.... :drool1:

~alice

:music:

I'm not really into dirty men. I have a thing for man in nice clothes, which is one of the reasons why I loved Gerry in POTO so much (lol). However, the casual look on a man is just fine for me as well, I just don't find dirty that sexy, natural looking maybe but not sexy.