Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry attends "Elegy" Screening - 8/5/08

Holy moly, but his hair grew out fast!!! :D I love it!

God he is the the BEST man there is . . . thank you for these beautiful pics before I fall asleep!

Lisa

THANK YOU, STEF!!! Oh that gorgeous hunk of a man!!! No more needs to be said!

Kathy :)

God bless ye, Stef.

:thewoman:

He knows how damn sexy he is!

He must love that shirt . . . wore it to Comic Con! Hey, when something works. I know I wear the same shirt over and over when I look hot in it! And boy does he ever!!!

Gerry... have I ever told you how much I ADORE your nose???? I do! I just love its classic Romanesque shape!

Yeah Lisa, I love that shirt too!

Swannie

I would have a big cheesy grin like Elegy star Patricia Clarkson if I was all cosied up to him too. :funnyface:

He knows how to work it ladies.

Moira

Even God gives beautiful people zits!!! :funnyup:

He is wearing that big zit on his forehead with attitude! :funnyface:

Love him - he will be the death of me :yummy::pant:

Moira

Thanks Stef! He's looking grrrrrreat! Love that the hair is growing in. Zit, what zit?

:yay::wuv:

Thanks Stef for the pics!!! He looks amazing!!! (as usual) I agree Moira he can definately make a zit look great! Ok. must go back to work. He is just so gosh darn sexy!!!

HMMMMMM.......:galdown:

Yep he has a zit on his forehead to the left(his right). I made one of the pics my background on my work computer and I actually thought it was a mark on the screen so I was trying to wipe it off :funnyup: then thought "Why Gerry even the most beautiful people get plukes"

Tis a sad day when the first thing you notice on the "lust" of your life is a big zit on his forehead. I guess it's cause it just does not happen very often. I thought that's where Ewan McGregor's went ha ha.

Moira

Yes, the hair is growing fast.

He looks great!

Thanks for the lovely photos to begin my day.

I have to go back to real life today.

Summer playtime is OVER!

:humph: <------ I know, Baby, it's a shame!

P.S. You nailed it, Swannie!

That IS the look. :yummy:

Thanks Stef!!!

He's got that white shirt on..and those greys....excuse me while I try to muffle a squee with my hand. :thud:

What a lovely surprise for me first thing in the morning! I woke up with a terrible migraine along with feeling so nauseous that I threw up in the sink (sorry...too much info, I know). I didn't want to come to work today...just wanted to go back to bed. I dragged my arse to work....and hop on the net and what do I see............these beatiful pictures of my man and in WHITE no less...suddenly.....I feel better!

Moira....I refuse to believe that is a zit!!! LOL Insect bite, hive, freckle.....something. A zit.....just not possible on that man!!! LOL It should be against the law to put such a blemish on that face.

Edited by isaboo

THANKS STEF! You made my day! CAUSE his hair is GROWING BACK!!! :yay: and he looks :stars: I love he's got a little :chnuzzle: going on! Raises hand ...I DO I DO!!

:wave: Frannie

Gerry looks wonderful!! I love him naturally pale with silver coming in his dark hair. I wish they would stop dying his hair medium brown........his own almost black hair sprinkled with silver is much more striking, complimentary to his skin tones, and Celtic looking!!

And I've always thought his nose is very sensual looking. I like a strong masculine nose on a guy.

He should never fool around too much with his natural perfection!

JMO.

Judy

:gutter::whoa:

Edited by Emily Bronte

Guest pamelajane

Thanks, Stef, for the pics. What a way to start my day on the "puter"!

And, Swannie, oh my gosh, that IS the look! And you hit it "right on the nose" :p about his nose! I thought I was the only one fascinated with it!

Cheers,

Pam

Gerry... have I ever told you how much I ADORE your nose???? I do! I just love its classic Romanesque shape!

Yeah Lisa, I love that shirt too!

Swannie

Swannie...I ADORE Gerry's nose too! I am glad to know I am not the only one who finds his nose attractive! :love:

But then, EVERY part of Gerry is attractive!!! :behave:

Great pics Stef...Thanks! :thankyou:

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot!!!!! :cunning: Thank you so much Sweetie...I'm right clicking the heck out of these picture and my boss at work is giving me "The Evil Eye"...LOL!!!! :p

Hugs and Kisses,

Elizabeth