Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

Is this Gerry & Lolita?

I found this piccie floating around the net. It has a website written on it but when I tried typing it in, it just takes me to a domain website. What do you ladies think? Is this Gerry and Lolita? It does look like his hands and torso. *shrugs*

Posted Image

They sure look like his hands to me!!

How cute!!! :)

Oh.. and puppies do have eyes that go all funky when they're a few months old. :)

:wuv:

Edited by GreenEyes

Well, they DO look like his hands, and that would soooo explain the condition of them!!! :lol: If he STILL lets her chew on his fingers!

However, the only thing that makes me pause is the sweater on the dog. In all the pics we've seen of her she has NEVER been in clothes. Now, this was when she was a baby, so who knows.

As far as Lolita's eye, that pic is a puppy - a baby! She's what two, three now? A grown dog. She has grown into herself.

I think it's very, very possible it is Gerry and Lolita. But, we can only speculate and guess. But those totally look like his hands, the way he holds his hands, even down to the two fingers in the air, the shirt hanging out of the sweater.

Anyway, that's my analysis . . . :lol:

Lisa

I don't think it's him either...if so than he chews the Hell out of his fingers and would he really dress his doggie???? Don't think he's the type...but I could be wrong! He's too manly I think to put doggie sweaters on his dog! I wouldn't even dress my dog when he was alive! I mean come on he's a GUY!

;) Frannie

Those actually look very much like his hands. And like was previously mentioned, puppies grow into them selves, and I have seen more then one pug puppy do weird things with their little bubble eyes. As for dressing her up, people do weird things to their puppies, and maybe for all we know she has a wardrobe of sweaters for when it gets cold. She is not spotted all that often so it is a possibility. Also from the colors on the puppy sweater it is a female. So femal puppy pug being held in strong Gerry like hands...let the speculation begin! :lolita:

I don't think it's him either...if so than he chews the Hell out of his fingers and would he really dress his doggie???? Don't think he's the type...but I could be wrong! He's too manly I think to put doggie sweaters on his dog! I wouldn't even dress my dog when he was alive! I mean come on he's a GUY!

;) Frannie

That's why I said that my only pause is the sweater, but who knows what he did when he first got her? Maybe he was so excited he did that. He IS manly, but she IS a girl dog. If he had a daughter he would dress her in girl clothes, yes? :lol:

Now tell me this cute little pug puppy in her little girl sweater wouldn't make any woman go gaga? It's a total chic magnet!!! LOL

:cunning:

Okay, I pulled out my scrapbook and checked Lolita's markings. They're the same. Not all pugs have the same markings . . . but the one on her forehead and her feet are the same. They are lighter, but that's because she is older now.

He has a sweater on, why shouldn't she? Besides, like I said . . . she's a baby and I'm sure he went crazy buying her all kinds of stuff that he may not use now. I did that for my dogs. Hell, I did that for my SONS!!

I just so love that picture . . . and like I said, it explains the way his hands are always chewed up.

Good find, Chelle!

Lisa

I think it is him... looks like his hands and body. And puppies chew up hands, hence the condition of them.

Lolita is a puppy in this pic... he is wearing a thermal shirt, so it is obviously cold outside. I put my dogs in sweaters in the winter, but the rest of the year they are naked. *G* Gerry has been in California which is warm so she wouldn't need a sweater.

Also... He is a new Daddy of a cute little baby puppy... you are over protective when they are small and new! I know this from experience... *LOL*

And this dog has the same markings a Lolita... Dogs may change a little, but not that much. Especially pugs.

So, yep, I think it is him and Lolita.

Okay, I pulled out my scrapbook and checked Lolita's markings. They're the same. Not all pugs have the same markings . . . but the one on her forehead and her feet are the same. They are lighter, but that's because she is older now.

He has a sweater on, why shouldn't she? Besides, like I said . . . she's a baby and I'm sure he went crazy buying her all kinds of stuff that he may not use now. I did that for my dogs. Hell, I did that for my SONS!!

I just so love that picture . . . and like I said, it explains the way his hands are always chewed up.

Good find, Chelle!

Lisa

Agreed! Thank you for saving me some time I was searching for an allusive lolita pic! And for all we know someone else bought her that. I love his hands, even when they have scabs or scars on them :wuv:

Well he was with Bianca when he got Lolita, maybe she got the puppy sweater for her. Gerry was over the moon about Lolita when he talked about her in Vegas - in my opinion, it's not farfetched to think he might want to spoil her like that. Great find Chelle!

It's weird he is not wearing the ring on his left hand either. He never had that off for years.

Maybe it is just me but apart from one of those little dog coats to put on when he takes her out in the winter he is the last person I would've expected to dress up his dog. I always said the minute I see Lolita all dressed up me and him would be finished as I hate dogs being dressed up.

Gerry if that is you get a child instead!

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Guest Nay

Chelle, thanks very much for your find but I just want to clarify something.

My apologies for being a stick-in-the-mud ... but if this is a 'real' photo, doesn't it come under the category of personal and therefore out of bounds?

If this is determined to be a personal photo, then we will remove it. But since it's all speculation at this point, then i see no harm in chatting about it. right now, it's just be a cute pic of a puppy held by a guy with big hands. but thanks for keeping an eye out for the guidelines! :D

Guest Nay

If this is determined to be a personal photo, then we will remove it. But since it's all speculation at this point, then i see no harm in chatting about it. right now, it's just be a cute pic of a puppy held by a guy with big hands. but thanks for keeping an eye out for the guidelines! :D

I suppose at the moment he's headless!

the think that makes me wonder about it is the mans chest.. it looks to narrow to be gerry... even at his slimmest... hes got a broader chest than that doesnt he?

the think that makes me wonder about it is the mans chest.. it looks to narrow to be gerry... even at his slimmest... hes got a broader chest than that doesnt he?

Well the way he is sitting is at an angle, so his chest is not facing the camera full on, which can make it appear smaller than it is. The hands though to me, seem soooooooo much like his.

Ok, girls, I know a lot of you will be disagree, but for me it's definitely not Gerry. Maybe I'm wrong but he has absolutelly different form of the nails... And I also agree about the chest - it's too narrow, and not only the chest... :unsure: Also I think if somebody would have a possibility to make Gerry's photo, he would photographed him with the face :D

I believe it's him and I also believe it was taken in his New York apartment. Take a look at the chair this particular gentleman is in and then look in here. http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/NYapt/ Gerry also has several pictures of himself in that white ribbed shirt. Whether it is or isn't, it's still an incredibly cute find! Well done Chelle!

Gerry or not it's a cute picture...

Cassie

I concur it is a cute picture but sorry still don't think it's Gerry! I agree his chest looks too slim and of course the hands are big because of the angle. Also the damage to his nails and cuticles are not done by a dog chewing on them....it is done by a human chewing on them. I know that Gerry does chew on his fingers sometimes too but I went back myself and checked other pics and did not see this damage. If it is him and Lolita I would be surprised! Still...the sweater thing...I just wonder?

Nanlyn....I have a lot of friends that dress up there puppies ...but they are all of the female gender. I had a cute little Maltese and they all tried to get me to dress her up but it was not for me. I think probably putting a sewater or some kind of jacket in the cold might be alright for those that think their dog is cold even though most dogs have their own insulation hence the fur ...to each their own...but I still can't picture Gerry putting little pink sweaters on Lolita! So Moira I guess I'm in the same frame of mind as you!

Whatever the case may be ..YES the picture is cute as Hell but I just can't wrap my mind around it being Gerry! JMO!

:wave: Frannie

I agree with you Green eyes.....the puppy with the little pink sweater on would be a chick magnet!

Edited by ladyfran

I don't think it's Gerry either. When Lolita was a baby, Gerry was coming off 300. That's not a 300 torso! Gerry was still pretty bulked in Berlin, and this would have been taken before that time.

Anyway, I'm just sayin'....

Suzie

Ok, girls, I know a lot of you will be disagree, but for me it's definitely not Gerry. Maybe I'm wrong but he has absolutelly different form of the nails... And I also agree about the chest - it's too narrow, and not only the chest... :unsure: Also I think if somebody would have a possibility to make Gerry's photo, he would photographed him with the face :D

You beat me to it. G's nails are "square" at the nail line, not crescent shaped. *Where's Hobbes with her hand photos?*

Also, Gerry had just gotten Lolita 3 days before Vegas 06:

Um– Oh. My puppy is called "Lolita." [Crowd cheers] indistinguishable]... I

only got her three days ago and that little puppy has brought so much love

outta me, I'm telling you. [Crowd "aws"] I'm crippled. I can't go anywhere.

I'm like, [mock cry] "I can't leave her." [Acts as if asking someone to dine] "Do

you wanna go have dinner tonight?" No? Ok! Good! [crowd laughing -

overlaps - indistinguishable]... An old man and a young girl...

That ain't G's torso at that time. He'd just wrapped BOAW and was thicker than the guy in the photo.

Here's a good pic with both hands. *dreamy sigh* (Great pic, Jenn!)