Gerard Butler GALS

Is this Gerry & Lolita?

Um– Oh. My puppy is called "Lolita." [Crowd cheers] indistinguishable]... I

only got her three days ago and that little puppy has brought so much love

outta me, I'm telling you. [Crowd "aws"] I'm crippled. I can't go anywhere.

I'm like, [mock cry] "I can't leave her." [Acts as if asking someone to dine] "Do

you wanna go have dinner tonight?" No? Ok! Good! [crowd laughing -

overlaps - indistinguishable]... An old man and a young girl...

I wonder is there any video from 2006 convention? I would love to SEE him saying that...
:unsure:

:wuv:

Agnes, YES there are videos of Gerry's whole speech at the convention....go to the multimedia and look under conventions....go to the 2006 convention and there are a load of videos for you to watch sweetie!

I don't know much about pugs but the little girl is so small she is sitting in the guys hand...how old would that make her? Wouldn't she have to be younger than three or four months old?? And if so why would Lolita be wearing a sweater in the dead of summer....whether in Vegas, LA or NY it would be rather warm for either Gerry or Lolita to be dressed like that.

So my guess is that it is a cute picture but that it is not Gerry and Lolita...

My first reaction was "no, his nails are not like that" - and I also don't think he was that slim when Lolita was a pup. While he may not wear all his jewelry all the time he almost always had the ring on his right hand back then - you can see it in the Vegas pictures - and he often wore several bracelets too, so that was another factor in my thinking it isn't Gerry. But it is a cute picture!

You are very welcome Agnes...I know...I was there and even after all this time I absolutely still feel a thrill when I watch those videos....

hugs,

Sue

I don't think it's him, but either way. I want a pug now. How cute is that puppie?

Also the fact that he has a dog and loves her so much makes him so much more endearing, he already was, but after hearing how he talks about her. It's amazing!!

I'm glad he kept her after he and Bianca split. No joint custody there..lol

You are very welcome Agnes...I know...I was there and even after all this time I absolutely still feel a thrill when I watch those videos....

hugs,

Sue

I agree, Sue. Three conventions later and it's STILL surreal!! Gosh, what I wouldn't do for the video he has of us that weekend...