Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry at Cipriani's - Aug. 6

Caption with the pics: Gerard Butler has lunch in New York City. After lunch, Gerard dives into the passenger side of a waiting Rolls Royce.

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/nyc8608/

*hold up, just found more from before this scene* keep an eye on the gallery :D it's a darn good thing i'm on vacation from work this week LOL

Just added pics with this caption: Gerard Butler hangs out at Cipriani restaurant in Soho with Nascar driver Jeff Gordon and his wife, Belgian model Ingrid Vandebosch.

Thanks Stef

I am at a loss to decide what he is actually doing in some of them ha ha. Is he trying to hide as he aint doing a good job at it.

Moira

he looks like he was in the middle of falling down.... but then it looks like he's sneaking up on the rollz...??

theres a bunch of pics like that of 'celebs' in my us mag... they're hilarious... paris, britney.... all the wanna be's ..captured while falling off their sky high heels... :spit: :spit:

Thanks Stef! I was wondering how come you were posting in the middle of the night.

Thanks Stef! I am loving the Gerry pictures, and also that he is in NYC :wuv:

Also, I don't think he tripped, I think he may just be acting silly b/c if you look at Jeff and Ingrid's reactions they seem to be laughing. We all know that when someone suddenly trips our faces automatically get a shocked expression or one of concern.

Thanks Stef! I am loving the Gerry pictures, and also that he is in NYC :wuv: Also, I don't think he tripped, I think he may just be acting silly b/c if you look at Jeff and Ingrid's reactions they seem to be laughing. We all know that when someone suddenly trips our faces automatically get a shocked expression or one of concern.

Thanks Stef! I'm glad he's in NYC too.  I'm going there today to visit relatives. They actually live close

to where he was in those pics. I'm driving in which is something I don't usually do so it should be interesting! 

So my eyes will be on the road not people watching. Wonder if I could get my sister to drive??? (ha). 

Yes, that would be something, driving down the street and seeing Gerry walking around somewhere.

What would I do?  Pull over?  Stop the car in the middle of the street? No, I'd be cool, my stomach would

churn, my heart would stop for a few seconds, I'd wonder if I was seeing things, and then it would be all over...

my first Gerry "encounter". 

The chances of ever seeing him on my visits to NYC are slim, but it's still nice to know

he is somewhere that it could happen! 

OK, maybe I'd beep the horn and shout something witty and funny to him... no, no, I'd be cool....

Jenny it must be the Scots in me but when I see someone fall I tend to find it funny at first then worry they are hurt!

I remember a few winters ago I slipt on some ice in my street and nearly did the splits and all that went through my mind was not the pain I was in but the hope noone saw me as they'd be pi**ing themselves laughing at their window glad it wasn't them.

I think he was just larking about that car. I wonder what rich widow sent that car for him ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

:unsure: Can I ask who Jeff Gordon is? That was a wonderful hug his wife gave to Gerard. I wish it was me. Great pictures thank you for this post.

Jeff Gordon is a race car driver...NASCAR I believe.

:unsure: Can I ask who Jeff Gordon is? That was a wonderful hug his wife gave to Gerard. I wish it was me. Great pictures thank you for this post.

Thank you for your reply SummerLass. It's so funny that so many people are up this early looking at Gerry"s website. I'm on vacation.

Thank you for your reply SummerLass. It's so funny that so many people are up this early looking at Gerry"s website. I'm on vacation.

I'm on vacation today too...I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep..I'm not usually on this site this early!

I'm on vacation today too...I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep..I'm not usually on this site this early!

Well I'm glad you're up because I can't sleep either :wave: Now I don't feel so lonely

Some of us are from the UK so it is quite late here - well 11.30am.

This website is pretty much open 24/7 with comments.

Moira

Jenny it must be the Scots in me but when I see someone fall I tend to find it funny at first then worry they are hurt!

I remember a few winters ago I slipt on some ice in my street and nearly did the splits and all that went through my mind was not the pain I was in but the hope noone saw me as they'd be pi**ing themselves laughing at their window glad it wasn't them.

I think he was just larking about that car. I wonder what rich widow sent that car for him ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

Moira,

It's got nothing to do with being Scottish believe me!! I p**s my self laughing whenever I see anyone trip or lose their balance!!

I once ran for a bus in London and just as I got to the door of the bus, I fell over....the look on the bus drivers face was a picture..I imagine he was thinking,"You stupid, clumsy cow..." He didn't say a single word but the look said it all!! I felt like a stupid, clumsy cow!!!

Come to think of it though, I am quarter Scottish on my dad's side so maybe you're right!!! :D

LOL my daughter is a HUGE Nascar fan and would have laughed at us old ladies not knowing who Jeff Gordon is. He's one of the top drivers. #24.

I can't make heads or tails of these pictures. Things that make you go ????? hmm.

Oh, btw, Jack arrived at my home last evening!! ya!

Seriously . . . what the hell ARE we all doing up in the middle of the night?

Anyway, he was so totally joking around, pretending to sneak into the car.

And I must say that I'm a bit disappointed to learn it was a RR. A little too pretentious for our man, don't you think? I guess when in Rome . . . just seems so NOT Gerry . . . but we have no idea if a studio or someone else sent it to for him so I guess that's not a fair presumption on my part.

He looks great . . . love the tight shirt, as always.

He must have just seen Jeff Gordon there. In that first pic the wife is TOTALLY checking Gerry out! :lol: She must have wanted to meet him. How cute.

Jeff Gordon is NOT well-liked where I live. This is Junior country, y'all. :rotflmao: Yup, Central California believe it or not!

Anyway, thank you Stef, and God Bless Vacations! He looks fantastic, love his sense of humor and his graciousness toward another LOON . . .

Lisa

Je

ff Gordon is NOT well-liked where I live. This is Junior country, y'all. Yup, Central California believe it or not!

Believe me you Lisa. We are totally Jr. fans. My brother races in Mascar. The Maritime ProStock car division. So we've grown up around racing. And we were Dale Sr. fans for life until that fateful day and now are total Jr. fans. !!

Gerry looks great, as always. I love his awkward stance in some of the pics. so funny and so cute.

I was VERY disappointed it was Jeff Gordon. Our family does not like Jeff. Sorry all Jeff fans, no offense. We are Jr. fans, also, but hate that he's "sleeping with the enemy". I also like #9 and #19. I wonder if Gerry watches Nascar? :)

Ok the fact that Gerry is hanging with the enemy I will forgive him on that one! I am a JR fan through and through, yeah I like other drivers but my heart will always be a JR fan!!!!

Someone has to talk to Gerry! Tell him about Jeff and his whinning fits that he throws! Geesh I haven't even looked at the pictures and I am already screaming at the screen "what the fook??!?!?!" Gerry should know better!

AAAWWWWW I feel better since I got my rant out of the way!

Now off to check the pictures out! Thanks Stef!!

Oh sweet Lisa I wondered how long it would take you to get up and have a look. Not bad a few hours ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

Ok back from checking out the pics. Gerry looks great (as ususal!) I love that he is a flip-flop man! I wear sandals all summer, I am a barefoot gal so sandals are shoes and allow the feel of almost being barefoot. Anyways, if I ever get to meet Jeff when he is in Wilmington, the first thing I am going to ask is "How do you know Gerry Butler?" I think that will stump him since he would be expecting a Nascar related question.

Gerry looks like he is having fun in NYC!

Wow, great pics of him (as usual). He looks happy, relaxed and enjoying the city. Thanks for posting. And....my husband is a JG fan and we are from Jr. country (NC). My husband like Jr. but has been a JG fan since he came on the scene. Me, I could care less as my stepfather was a huge NASCAR fan and I grew up listening to it as he watched the races from our t.v. on Sundays. Give me NFL football any day. I think Gerry is just a nice man who has a lot of friends in a lot of different places.

Thanks Stef!

Oh Cipriani's in SoHo, very very nice!!

Hot hot hot that's what he's. Love him in tshirts like this and the jeans. *sigh* I wonder if he's staying at his place in NYC. Just the thought of him in that beautiful place. Dreamy!

Cassie